Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why don't we have a list of items found in the car?

We've only seen the lists of items taken during search warrants on her parents and gparents houses.

We know the list from her car is different because it includes condoms and knives and bullets and so was probably deemed too prejudicial to bring in at trial.

She told Flores she had cash in the safe?

She told Flores she had cash, and also money in a savings account, but she didn't tell him she had $$ in the safe, iirc.

They caught her about to flee. $$ she had in the safe, if any, probably was the first thing that packed.

Okay, have fun tonight. I am off to meet friends and do what I love... dance and a couple of beers. Don't worry, I have a designated driver at my disposal. :happydance:

A designated rickshaw driver, perhaps? Have fun!

O/T: Woohoo AZ and Larry Fitzgerald, what an ending!

Btw, I came across where I'd seen the name Karim(Kareem?) before... top of p.34 in her last journal on BK's site. This is MM's friend that she allegedly went to the Red Room in Santa Cruz(same place as GS was June 3rd according to his calendar) and then karaoke with, though she claims to have missed her "pow wow" with GS the day before. Oh and my mistake, it wasn't a Van Gogh JD had promised to hang her art beside, it was Monet and Picasso...

Aargh. Can't find the post someone just posted about Gus S's calendar for June.

It's interesting that even though she wrote her May and early June journal entries after the murder, she doesn't mention she was supposed to meet up with Gus until her June 2-3 entry.

Then she says, oops, was supposed to meet up with Gus to chat and download music but slept in Micky D's parking lot even though I just slept at my brother's house.

Everything is off about that, but way more so if Gus was in Santa Cruz that night, exactly where she said she ended up?

Was Gus in Santa Cruz on the 2nd or the 3rd?

Aargh. Can't find the post someone just posted about Gus S's calendar for June.

It's interesting that even though she wrote her May and early June journal entries after the murder, she doesn't mention she was supposed to meet up with Gus until her June 2-3 entry.

Then she says, oops, was supposed to meet up with Gus to chat and download music but slept in Micky D's parking lot even though I just slept at my brother's house.

Everything is off about that, but way more so if Gus was in Santa Cruz that night, exactly where she said she ended up?

Was Gus in Santa Cruz on the 2nd or the 3rd?

He was apparently booked for a meeting on the 3rd in Santa Cruz but had also booked the evening before and the day after off as well, pretty convenient imo.
http://www.legalshieldcalendar.com/appointments?m=6&y=2008&ssid=&search=

Thoughts:

1) creepy that the study was itself done by a sociopath (but useful/interesting nonetheless)

2) what is up with some of those cartoons, such as the "sex fiend"?

I believe many psychiatry professionals would disagree that environment always plays a role in psychopathy. It is evident that children can be ps.ychopaths from very small (see NYT article on children psychopaths)

geevee, sorry to pull up an old post of yours but I was rereading the thread and this jumped out at me:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...he-Unresolved-Questions&p=9783320#post9783320
------------------
"The argument about 'Steve' (and letting him tie JA to a tree) must have been at some point after this part was recorded, and we know those texts occurred on May 10, so this tape couldn't have been made after.

I now think this conversation happened quite a bit before May 10th, certainly before she moved back to Yreka, as she mentions above."
------------------
Anyway, not sure if this helps or if you've already firmed up the times to your satisfaction but in her journals at BK's, Vol.2 Oct.16,2007, she says TA had left her a "great voicemail" that was "worth saving".

As I've said before, imo, TA was simply a mark for her. It may have even been fun for her while it lasted but when he ran out of money and wouldn't keep his mouth shut about her "affairs" and thus threatened "her life", she shut it for him.

I'm not disputing that she slept in her car....

But I am trying to find Jodi a spot to clean up and dispose of evidence. I sleep in my car a lot.

I have slept out by myself for 100's of nights. I almost always sleep in campgrounds, these days one with a "host." I never sleep by the side of the road, because the car looks abandoned, an invitation to local vandals or a nosy sheriff.

A municipal campground=busy. One of the safer varieties. Usually cheap. But also, no one will notice between late night and early morning.
National Park campground=unlikely; many you have to pay as you enter. Of course, it was late at night: guard stations closed.
Quartzsite=miles of "campground" (really a large parking lot) owned by BLM; there are thousands of motorhomes there at any one time.

I doubt this is right but it's what I came up with... thoughts? Do we know for sure exactly where her cell pinged... I'm just going by the mileage while giving that window for a ping.

According to:
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

"At 1:08 p.m., Arias returns her rental car. She originally planned to return the car on Friday, June 6 at 8 a.m. Some time during the week, she apparently extended her rental until 9:30 a.m. Saturday, June 7. The rental agent testified that the car appeared to have "Kool-Aid" stains on the passenger seat and back seat and all the floor mats were gone.

In all, Arias traveled 2,834 miles.

She was arrested a little more than a month later, on July 15, 2008."

Using http://www.travelmath.com/distance/ this is what I came up with.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2,834 miles:

The driving distance from Redding, California to Pasadena, California is:
-546 miles

The driving distance from Pasadena, California to Mesa, Arizona is:
-387 miles
----
(a)The driving distance from Mesa, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada is:
381 miles going through Ehrenberg straight to Laughlin then to LV.
OR
(b)The driving distance from Mesa, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada is:
380 miles going north from Quartzsite up past Parker Dam/Desert Hills/Needles/Laughlin then to LV.
OR
(c)The driving distance from Mesa, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada is:
-366 miles going north from Quartzsite up through Parker Dam then west to #95, up to Needles/Laughlin then to LV.
----
The driving distance from Las Vegas, Nevada to Salt Lake City, Utah is:
-421 miles

The driving distance from Salt Lake City, Utah to Redding, California is:
-713 miles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
386(a)-401(c) miles outstanding.

So instead of Salt Lake City directly to Redding I tried these routes:
----------------------
The driving distance from Salt Lake City, Utah to Susanville, California is:
601 miles
The driving distance from Susanville, California to Yreka, California is:
168 miles
The driving distance from Yreka, California to Crater Lake National Park is:
123 miles
The driving distance from Crater Lake National Park to Yreka, California is:
123 miles
The driving distance from Yreka, California to Redding, California is:
99 miles
= 1114-713(Salt Lake City, Utah to Redding) =
----------------------
401 miles
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Zach's camera being found in TA's BMW.

TA writes that in his brand new journal on May 18, the same day he writes that his old journal and his diamond ring are lost. He says that Zach thought/said his camera was lost, and it was after that TA found it in his car.

I just reread the texts for early March on through the Oklahoma PPL convention- a very interesting time for lots of reasons. Anyway, TA returned from convention the night of March 17. While he was in OKC a friend texted him an urgent request for help. She was a genuine DV victim and needed to get out of her house ASAP.

TA told her she was welcome to stay at his house while he was away, and to sleep in his room. And when she told him she didn't have a way to get around, he told her she was free to drive his BMW. She was extremely grateful. Don't know if she did stay at his house or use his car, but it sounded like she was planning on doing both.

A little tidbit I came across while putting together the timeline I'm working on.

Ryan Burns testified the killer told him she was responsible for helping make Travis a PPL Executive Director, and for helping him retain that status.

Burns testified as well that only Executive Directors were eligible for perks such as....the Cancun trip.

Not much of a stretch to think that whacko believed she DESERVED to go to Cancun, because without her magnificent contributions Travis wouldn't even have been eligible to go.

Ridiculous! If not for her, his social and financial standing would have been just fine, she brought him down into her vortex of seething depression.

If not for her, um, Jodi Ann Arias, I think he'd be alive. BTW, I hate typing/thinking her name aloud. *shudders*

And about that lost journal TA mentions on March 18.

During the convention TA texts the killer - twice- to bring his journal to him.

The first dated entry in his brand new journal is May 18, the day after he returned from convention. There are a few pages before that, clearly related to speakers at the convention.

So, she had his old journal in OKC, it went missing there, and he jotted down notes from memory in his new journal afterwards.

Or, it was already stolen before convention and he was asking her for his brand new journal he'd never written in.

Your posts do not get ignored by me. You provide really good information in a lot of your posts.

Something to add, I think we always have so much more activity when there is more information on her, (JM's book should blow this place up quite a bit). Personally, I skim a lot, not ignore... I dunno if that's my short attention span or that I am busy with RL at times.

Probably both *winces* given the day, how tired I am. :tomato: I am currently depleted of energy from running last night. Arrghh, and I must run again this morn, bestie wants to go to Cheesecake Factory tomorrow. :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove