Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jodi Ann mentioned fajitas, I had a flashback to an uncensored pic of her......

Tried to edit my post, after seeing others also posted same thoughts.
But wouldn't let me. oh well.

When Jodi Ann mentioned fajitas, I had a flashback to an uncensored pic of her......

Eeeew..... I'm thinking the fajitas thing is Jodith exaggeration spin. I'll bet she got a fajita singular for her Christmas dinner. In her cell by herself, fed through the waist high doggie door. Maybe she was able to bury it in Velveeta with jalapeños from the commissary, IIRC the only kind of Velveeta they sell. Can you imagine........a lifetime of Velveeta with jalapeños as your favorite condiment? She's gonna be so sorry when she runs out of trust fund....

It really unnerves me that the murderer can sound so upbeat. Most of that is probably a put-on for this low-life she was gushing to. I like your ideas about the background noise. Being that he's a rapper, he could probably clean it up and still put it out there. That technology has come so far UGGGgggggghhhh!!

I hope the warden gets wind of this. I doubt recording inmate phone calls is permissible. I would suggest banning whatever his name is and using special static in the background of Jodi's calls so they go to mush when recorded off-site.

PV is getting bombarded with calls and emails I guess.... KW may be in deep crap, and for sure the butcheress will be.... that perfect record of no infractions is TOAST!!!

I doubt she has a "perfect" record since she seems to be treading water in phase 1 lo these 8 months later.... And we know there have already been issues with her vent mate and Facebook as well as mail infractions.

What is the punishment if you're in Level 1 and get infractions? I think maybe I'll have to look it up.

I wonder if rapper twirp is the only person on her visitor list? The only man? That would be :happydance:

Plus, she's created this rapper flap the very week (fortnight?) her "suitor supporter" died of cancer and left her nothing in his will, instead preferring to give it all to the cancer society. Suck it up, Jodi!

I doubt she has a "perfect" record since she seems to be treading water in phase 1 lo these 8 months later.... And we know there have already been issues with her vent mate and Facebook as well as mail infractions.

What is the punishment if you're in Level 1 and get infractions? I think maybe I'll have to look it up.

I wonder if rapper twirp is the only person on her visitor list? The only man? That would be :happydance:

Plus, she's created this rapper flap the very week (fortnight?) her "suitor supporter" died of cancer and left her nothing in his will, instead preferring to give it all to the cancer society. Suck it up, Jodi!
BBM - Yes, please do!

LOL Hope, you are the Psychology and Context Queen, I bow to your talents. :)

I have wondered that myself Val, and not only are all of the timestamps as if all pics were taken right side up, but some are center justified and some are left justified, does EnCase just randomly decide where to put timestamps? Does Melendez control where they show up? And why has Melendez' report never been released?? It's not sealed (to the best of my knowledge) so where the frick is it?

ETA: Should have multi-quoted so Val's post was also contained herein. :eek:

What made me go back and review that video of the evidence was trying to get better pics because of your spooky pic from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...he-Unresolved-Questions&p=9850593#post9850593 and reinforced my opinion that the dates/times of any of the pics cannot be absolutely relied on without more info.

Wow, that's close to home as they say. Too close for comfort, etc. So what was the seedy place they spoke of?... the downstairs?

Yes, downstairs. And they're both in a building that used to be the Santa Cruz Hotel. I remember eating spaghetti at the Santa Cruz Hotel restaurant when I was a little girl (and having a drink at The Red Room in my twenties!)

I also worked in the restaurant industry while going to college in Monterey, about five or so years earlier than when JA was working at Ventana, which I have also been to a few times. Gorgeous!

Then maybe I should rephrase, it shows 0 infractions on DOC site. I hope she soon shows many. I don't know why her level is still the same as when she entered PV. Anyone know? Lin-in-Tx knows a lot about those things... not me.

So here's my investigation of EIP's in Perryville. Note that a poster on here (LinTex (?), who I really appreciate by the way) has urged me to select the correct up-to-date chart, but I can't remember if this is the most recent one. So, use it as a general guideline while I continue to see if there's a newer one.

There's a baseline regulation that the inmate has to be compliant around medications. I'll bet Jodi doesn't go along with this one.

Oooh... I came across the phone regulations: https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/policies/900/0915_-_effective_10-16-14.pdf

Prohibited phone calls: 1.4.5 Any hook-up that is broadcast live, including radio or television.

Do we think this call will qualify under that prohibition?

This is the EIP chart. If it's not the correct one, please post whatever is current.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=85154&d=1449161351

Here is an alternative:
https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/policies/800/0809u.pdf

In max, she evidently only gets one phone call a week no matter the level.
During Phase I she doesn't get any "art" or "craft" supplies. She must have to rely on the single issue golf pencil.

I'll continue my research into corrections tidbits: always an interesting read...

Strip search methodology: https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/policies/700/0708u.pdf page 8ff.

Yes, downstairs. And they're both in a building that used to be the Santa Cruz Hotel. I remember eating spaghetti at the Santa Cruz Hotel restaurant when I was a little girl (and having a drink at The Red Room in my twenties!)

I also worked in the restaurant industry while going to college in Monterey, about five or so years earlier than when JA was working at Ventana, which I have also been to a few times. Gorgeous!

Thanks MaLou. So the hotel is no longer there?

is there a karaoke bar within a few blocks walking distance of the Red Room? That's where she said they went after tuna tartare at the Red Room.

I'm 41 with two small children now, so it's been a while since I've been out at night...I know they do karaoke at the Surf Bowl near the Boardwalk. We're a college town, so it's a possibility that there's a karaoke bar somewhere downtown.

Why did they go out in Santa Cruz? I can't remember. Monterey has its own nightlife and they wouldn't have to drive around the bay after a night out.

Thanks MaLou. So the hotel is no longer there?

Gee, I don't think so. I know there's a fusion burrito place where we used to eat spaghetti when I was younger. It was such an old-school restaurant with red velvet wallpaper, hence The Red Room, which was adjacent to it. We all still recognize it as the Santa Cruz Hotel building, though.

What made me go back and review that video of the evidence was trying to get better pics because of your spooky pic from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...he-Unresolved-Questions&p=9850593#post9850593 and reinforced my opinion that the dates/times of any of the pics cannot be absolutely relied on without more info.

I don't post here very often, but have been here for a while and have never seen that photo! It took my breath away! Amazing eye, Geevee!

That is spooky, huh? Likely just some anomaly due to the cruddy quality of the pics we had to work with but at the time I was pointing out everything I saw while studying them (much to the dismay of some I'm sure, and a belated apology to those discomforted).

I'm so hopeful JM's book will have very clear images though, I really need to know exactly what is in each of them.

Why did JA kill Travis? Not just kill, but in such a horrific manner.

Why was she so enraged? From reading text messages and such, I know Travis didn't and wouldn't have done anything to harm her. He was a nice guy. He said so himself in the g-chat and I agree 100 %.

Lying killer said that she has nothing to gain and everything to lose if she killed him. I know she is lying, so what was her gain for killing him in her deranged mind?

As much as I delved into this case, these questions popped into my head this morning and I don't know the answer.

I don't know the answer either, but I am wondering if it might be something like this:

She killed him because he crossed her, she is a psychopath, and crossing a psychopath usually generates a strong desire to get revenge. She killed him brutally because in her mind he was dumping her. She realized he was finally moving on without her. How dare he!

We do not understand how any of what he did, said, didn't do or didn't say could be provocation for slaughter. We do not easily understand what drove her because we are trying to view her possible motives through normal eyes and with normal reasoning and we can only shake our heads, unable to understand how any of what we know about their relationship equates to murder.

The operative word is normal. She is not normal in her views, her thinking, her reasoning, her emotions. She just does not have the ability to let anything go. Where we might walk away feeling low, maybe hurting, saddened over an ended relationship, she seethes until her anger boils over into an inexplicable need to get even. Where we would begin the healing process and move on with our life after an ended relationship, her life becomes driven by a need for revenge.

In her distorted thinking, he deserved to be verbally assaulted, kicked, killed many times over. She will never apologize. She will never express remorse. She will always feel justified in doing what she did. It will always be all his fault.

MOO.

Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
What made me go back and review that video of the evidence was trying to get better pics because of your spooky pic from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...93#post9850593 and reinforced my opinion that the dates/times of any of the pics cannot be absolutely relied on without more info.

My god what picture is that????
I have been uber busy and just read up when I can, don't get to post much but THIS brought me out of the woodwork!
I do not recall this pic at all....what is it Geev???

And Hello :seeya: I miss y'all :cry:

ETA- OK never mind, I read up some and now I get it.
I am freaking out though...I see her...I do not like

9 July 1980 @ 1:52 AM

Jodi A Arias is a Cancer (LOL)

Cancer Personality:

Cancer is a water sign, symbolized by the crab.

This is a nurturing, sensitive sign who enjoys the creature comforts of home.

Many Cancers have a fierce domestic streak and enjoy staying home, surrounded by loved ones.

This sign honors tradition and strives to uphold family values.

However, Cancers are ruled by the temperamental Moon, and their moods can change at a moment's notice.

But, this sensitivity also makes them extremely empathetic. When you need a friend, turn to an understanding Cancer.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I'll pass!

Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
What made me go back and review that video of the evidence was trying to get better pics because of your spooky pic from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...93#post9850593 and reinforced my opinion that the dates/times of any of the pics cannot be absolutely relied on without more info.

My god what picture is that????
I have been uber busy and just read up when I can, don't get to post much but THIS brought me out of the woodwork!
I do not recall this pic at all....what is it Geev???

And Hello :seeya: I miss y'all :cry:

ETA- OK never mind, I read up some and now I get it.
I am freaking out though...I see her...I do not like

Sooo good to see you again, Ny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads