Severe Weather 2013 Spring, Summer and Fall

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw some shots of this on Sky News.. stay safe guys...

Tornado Warning Pierce and St. Croix counties in Minnesota right now per weather channel. Just to the north of the twin cities I think they said.

IA, Calhoun, Pocahontas and several other counties under tornado warning.

2xus_severe.gif

The red filled boxes are current tornado warnings. Red framed boxes tornado watches currently in effect. Yellow framed boxes thunderstorm watches and yellow filled are warnings.

ETA credit goes to weather underground http://www.wunderground.com/severe.asp

love weather underground for how well they break down various aspects and the regional radars that are interactive provide a wealth of info and user friendly

http://www.wunderground.com/tornado/

lots of great general info on tornadoes, their ratings, how to be safe, etc. scroll down. Top of page map shows today's tornadic activity thus far.

Large wedge tornado still on the ground heading northeast toward just northeast of Shawnee. Currently leaving the suburb area of Oklahoma City OK. Serious DANGER. If you are in the path of this storm TAKE COVER NOW. Very close to Dale OK.

Large debris ball associated by this long lived tornado. Serious threat. Take cover now.

DesMoines IA tornado on the ground NOW. Western suburbs TAKE COVER NOW!

Oklahoma near Dale and Shawnee, multi vortex wedge long lived tornado, now crossing I-40 right now near mile marker 141.

large debris ball right over the mall west of Shawnee OK, violent powerful winds, large debris ball associated with this storm. Stovepipe with wrapping rain effect.

Tornado may have hit shopping mall in Shawnee, OK.

Weather channel is covering the tornadoes live if you get the channel.

This storm is the one that passed near Edmond earlier and it has continued to gather strength and does not seem to die off it continues to regenerate. Anticipated it will continue to be a threat.

So many great awesome links!

I'm gonna need a few more computers!

Waiting and watching the skies. We will be hit shortly. Doubt we will have a tornado, storms looked like a bow echo but are breaking up into individual cells. those can be real bad.

Waiting and watching the skies. We will be hit shortly. Doubt we will have a tornado, storms looked like a bow echo but are breaking up into individual cells. those can be real bad.[/QUOTE

What state are you in? MO?

ShowMe, if you have to take cover at some point we will try to keep the lights on in here and continue to spread the word as best we can.

Stay safe. things are starting to heat up in MO.

Waiting and watching the skies. We will be hit shortly. Doubt we will have a tornado, storms looked like a bow echo but are breaking up into individual cells. those can be real bad.[/QUOTE

What state are you in? MO?
Yes Missouri the Show Me state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members