Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, ask me anything about the area. There are some marshy areas where the St. Vrain River trickles through. Some just north of her near Rinn Valley Ranch.

I do not know her but we have mutual friends.
Me too.

I have to say that St. Vrain would be a no-go. It's waaay too busy there this time of year.
Anyone know who actually reported her missing?? Comments on Facebook elude to her husband being called home from work, so I take it that he was not the reporting party.

Me too.

I have to say that St. Vrain would be a no-go. It's waaay too busy there this time of year.
Anyone know who actually reported her missing?? Comments on Facebook elude to her husband being called home from work, so I take it that he was not the reporting party.
I got the same feeling also that he was not the one whom reported her missing MOO

Chris Watts, Shanann Watt's husband, spoke to 9NEWS and said the situation's been traumatic.

"I'm just hoping right now that she's somewhere safe..." he said. "Like, this house is not the same. Last night was traumatic. Last night was - I can't really stay in this house again with nobody here."

He glowingly described his girls - Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4.

"Celeste. She's just a bottle of energy," Chris Watts said. "She's - I call her rampage because she's got two speeds: go or she's sleeping. Bella. She's the more calm, cautious, mothering type and she's more like me - she's more calm."

He said he hopes the kids are OK.

Pregnant woman and her 2 children reported missing in Frederick

Chris Watts, Shanann Watt's husband, spoke to 9NEWS and said the situation's been traumatic.

"I'm just hoping right now that she's somewhere safe..." he said. "Like, this house is not the same. Last night was traumatic. Last night was - I can't really stay in this house again with nobody here."

"Celeste. She's just a bottle of energy," Chris Watts said. "She's - I call her rampage because she's got two speeds: go or she's sleeping. Bella. She's the more calm, cautious, mothering type and she's more like me - she's more calm."

His comments rub me the wrong way...he's trying to label himself MOO

No plead for her return, no message to her. HUM. Hinky Meter going off.

I'm also bothered he doesn't look like he's been lacking any sleep or crying. JMO
I'll feel bad if I'm wrong and sorry to be so judgmental but there are 2 baby girls and a pregnant mother missing.
Would really love to know if the Watts storage units are linked to this family, because if they are every single unit needs searched asap.

From Colorado, used to live in north Boulder.

Looked at her profile and see that she was in AZ from August 10-12, that's why AZ was mentioned as her possible whereabouts. Don't really have much to contribute other than I hope she and the kids are found safe. Seems odd that the camera across the street didn't point to anyone leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad