Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the husband when alerted the doorbell was rang, was befuddled that the friend she was supposed to be with, was at the door, not with his wife. Just a thought....(not sure I even believe this myself, but must look at every angle). IMHO

So Shanann AND Chris were summoned to be in court on 8/24 in Weld County Court Division C, all that I was able to find on this was that it's "civil" court and small claims is a part of it.
Small claims court vs. Wyndham Hill Master Association - their HOA.

All Court Locations
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WATTS, CHRISTOPHER Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WATTS, SHANANN Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WYNDHAM HILL MASTER ASSOCIATION INC Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C

Small claims court vs. Wyndham Hill Master Association - their HOA.

All Court Locations
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WATTS, CHRISTOPHER Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WATTS, SHANANN Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C
8/24/18
8:30 AM 1H WYNDHAM HILL MASTER ASSOCIATION INC Return Date on Summons C622018C34877 Weld County Division C

So this is something to do with their HOA and not just between them? Keeps getting more strange!

Also, I ran the HOA name through that website and it seems this is the only case they have/have had in the last 6 months. So it doesn’t seem like something routine for everyone else in the HOA based off of that and my speculation.

But would she really take her purse and car? She would know those are traceable. I know when women are moved to safe houses they bring nothing even when they have children. But I’m not sold on this by any means. Just a thought.
She recently returned from a 6 week visit to her parents. I think if she was being abused she would have remained there. Many, many years ago I volunteered on a domestic violence abuse phone line. One of the things most women had angst about was ever finding a space in time where they could actually "break out of the house" with the kids. In this case, Shannen had already gotten out therefore out of danger. Yes, her whereabouts could be found easily enough but she was out of state and protected by her family. I don't see this as a possible scenario for her. By all accounts she worked hard and built her business up. I don't see her walking away from that especially if her intention was to start fresh with her kids. She would need money to do that therefore less likely to screw around playing games with her business/livliehood.

Excerpt from (below) news article. So they had a "doorbell camera" and Chris was watching it.

"Around noon on Monday, using a doorbell camera, Chris Watts' said he saw a friend of his wife come to the home, but when no one answered, he became worried."

"Chris Watts returned home, but Shanann Watts, Bella and Celeste were not there even though her car was still in the driveway."

Pregnant Colorado mother and two daughters reported missing

Yeah. A ring camera. They alert you at work or wherever you are when you're not home, when someone comes to the door.

I really really feel its time for a Press Conference here....
I have a gut feeling on something, but I will not write it, its horrible. Websleuths does that to us, makes our minds go to dark places. IMHO

Probably coincidence that they had an open case against their HOA. I went to the HOA's website and it's a shame we can't log in to check the meetings minutes. Their disagreement that started this case would definitely be in the minutes.
I bet they did not pay their HOA dues, and the HOA is pursuing to place a lien on the property.

I really really feel its time for a Press Conference here....
I have a gut feeling on something, but I will not write it, its horrible. Websleuths does that to us, makes our minds go to dark places. IMHO
YES many years on websleuths and each case I try to be optimistic and they always turn out how you would expect.
This case to me is text book the last person to see her, not going to say anymore.
I feel this will end up being a very high profile case such as Scott Petersen. JMO

YES many years on websleuths and each case I try to be optimistic and they always turn out how you would expect.
This case to me is text book the last person to see her, not going to say anymore.
I feel this will end up being a very high profile case such as Scott Petersen. JMO

I truly hate this case. The babies. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston