Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATT_Mickey_Mouse_Phone_1979-500x368.jpg

"Hello, Suffolk County Police Department."

that's the kind of dry humor truth spider used to post.

are you channeling your inner truthspider tonight?

Just want to say: They LOST HER FREAKING JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, we don't even know if they even bothered to analyze any of the items found with the remains or took soil samples. We don't know if her hair laid under, next to or anywhere near the remains. We don't know diddly!

By the time Irene rolled through, there was no "body", only bones. And yes, if everything leaves from the same place in the same storm, they'll all end up in the same area.

BBM Could you share some links (data, reports, etc) supporting this, please.

I'm thinking if that is the case then some of the small bones of the hands and feet would have flowed away, too. But since there is no public disclosure as to the number of bones recovered then I guess the point is moot.

I'm thinking if that is the case then some of the small bones of the hands and feet would have flowed away, too. But since there is no public disclosure as to the number of bones recovered then I guess the point is moot.

I agree. But, I had never heard that if things leave (due to a storm i.e. Hurricane Irene) from the same place they will end up in the same place. I'm more familiar with tornadoes... things don't end up in the same place AT ALL.

While I don't have a link, the fact that SG went missing on May 1st,2010 and Irene rolled through at the end of Aug. in 2011 means there was no flesh left.

I agree. But, I had never heard that if things leave (due to a storm i.e. Hurricane Irene) from the same place they will end up in the same place. I'm more familiar with tornadoes... things don't end up in the same place AT ALL.

Think of it as the floats and inflatables all gathering on one side of the pool, while the change and swim goggles on the bottom don't move.

Think of it as the floats and inflatables all gathering on one side of the pool, while the change and swim goggles on the bottom don't move.

Thank you for providing a mental "visual".

It doesn't change my thinking, but it's a visual

John Ray named the two bones that were missing from SG neck.

No evidence exists that SG entered the marsh. People saw her on the roadways, but nobody saw her in the marsh.

And yet, she is in the marsh, and items associated with her extrapolate more or less back to the route she was last observed taking.

It is not a leap to think that she continued on that route and ended up where she was found.

It is a leap to imagine that something other than that happened, in the absence of evidence to the contary.

and justin canning has been quoted all over the news...
as seeing shannan's footprints in the sand

question is
how did he know they were shannan's footprints in the sand?
he didnt say he saw shannan on the beach

just her footprints in the sand.

been itching to get back to him

And yet, she is in the marsh, and items associated with her extrapolate more or less back to the route she was last observed taking.

It is not a leap to think that she continued on that route and ended up where she was found.

It is a leap to imagine that something other than that happened, in the absence of evidence to the contary.

In the Howard Beach incident at least 3 kids were convicted of killing Michael Griffith by chasing him on to the highway and being struck with a car. There was a serious legal question if the law covered such a situation. The prosecutors can get very imaginative when they need to. I remember they hunted down a Massachusetts case for precedent.

What made matters even worse is the main character in the case, Jon Lester was no where near Griffith when he ran on to the parkway. He was beating up Sandiford about 7 or 8 blocks. He beat up Sandiford so bad that when that victim went to the hospital he refused medical treatment and went home.

Did MP or any other person cause SG to run off into harm's way and cause her death? Or did someone kill her with intent to kill her?

It has been pretty well established she was screaming someone was trying to kill her. She was right at least to the extent she died.

She spent 23 minutes on a cell phone with 911. According to Det.Stephan, who said he heard the tape, SG gave no indication her life was in danger.

Wake up folks. There is more than enough information here to suspect a cover-up - 'suspect' being the operative word.

Some of you folks should have been homicide detectives - the bosses would love you. You could make a guy shot 12 x in the head a suicide and keep the numbers down.

Hawkshaw. JR talked about the letter that was sent to Newsday and the claim the DT made about SG call to 911. Evidently the ME was privy to that call and told the family that the opposite was true. The DT LIED. The family believes LE is trying to keep them from getting to the truth. I agree.

Hawkshaw. JR talked about the letter that was sent to Newsday and the claim the DT made about SG call to 911. Evidently the ME was privy to that call and told the family that the opposite was true. The DT LIED. The family believes LE is trying to keep them from getting to the truth. I agree.

Why on earth would the ME have heard the 911 call? He's not an LEO and while his job is important to the case, he's not an active part of it. His report is.
And the screaming"they're trying to kill me" is BS also. SG said it to the 911 operator while she was in JB's house with him and MP. She told GC someone's after me, and didn't speak to anyone else. There are no reports from anyone in Oak Beach that she was running down the street screaming anything, let alone that someone was trying to kill her.

Why on earth would the ME have heard the 911 call? He's not an LEO and while his job is important to the case, he's not an active part of it. His report is.
And the screaming"they're trying to kill me" is BS also. SG said it to the 911 operator while she was in JB's house with him and MP. She told GC someone's after me, and didn't speak to anyone else. There are no reports from anyone in Oak Beach that she was running down the street screaming anything, let alone that someone was trying to kill her.

I guess you will have to ask the ME that question. Seperate from that, dont you find it strange a DT would write a letter to The New York Newsday? On another note, on my post above I did not give any details as to what the ME said except that the opposite was true. I am also aware that individuals mignt be angry that a suit was filed at all. Therefore that may prompt certain reactions, yours for example, when you read something you dont like.

In the Howard Beach incident at least 3 kids were convicted of killing Michael Griffith by chasing him on to the highway and being struck with a car. There was a serious legal question if the law covered such a situation. The prosecutors can get very imaginative when they need to. I remember they hunted down a Massachusetts case for precedent.

What made matters even worse is the main character in the case, Jon Lester was no where near Griffith when he ran on to the parkway. He was beating up Sandiford about 7 or 8 blocks. He beat up Sandiford so bad that when that victim went to the hospital he refused medical treatment and went home.

Did MP or any other person cause SG to run off into harm's way and cause her death? Or did someone kill her with intent to kill her?

It has been pretty well established she was screaming someone was trying to kill her. She was right at least to the extent she died.

She spent 23 minutes on a cell phone with 911. According to Det.Stephan, who said he heard the tape, SG gave no indication her life was in danger.

Wake up folks. There is more than enough information here to suspect a cover-up - 'suspect' being the operative word.

Some of you folks should have been homicide detectives - the bosses would love you. You could make a guy shot 12 x in the head a suicide and keep the numbers down.

Could you point me to this well established fact? I know it's been said she claimed they were trying to killer her while inside JB's house but I have yet to read anything stating she was running around screaming this.

And I'm sorry but there is absolutely no evidence as you put it "a guy shot 12 x in the head." You have no evidence period of any foul play. Even if foul play was her cause of death there is no evidence to point to who did it. I certainly would not want someone to play Judge, Jury and Executioner based upon their opinion alone. If SG was murdered she deserves Justice and to have her killer caught. If she wasn't murdered and someone is lynched because of this stupid mob mentality we have in America that is a greater injustice in my opinion.

I guess you will have to ask the ME that question. Seperate from that, dont you find it strange a DT would write a letter to The New York Newsday? On another note, on my post above I did not give any details as to what the ME said except that the opposite was true. I am also aware that individuals mignt be angry that a suit was filed at all. Therefore that may prompt certain reactions, yours for example, when you read something you dont like.

Hi deedee21, you may be reading something into my reply that isn't intended. JR has said a lot of things and offered nothing to back it up. If you're going to allege it, show me the proof. I will take the word of an LEO over the alleged second hand word of someone who has no business being deeply involved any day. I don't find it strange that a retired detective would try and share what he could to help people understand a little better what's going on with the case. He lives on LI, the case involves LI, and he sent the letter to LI's Newsday. As far as suggesting that I'm angry because of a law suit being filed or because of something I've read, you couldn't be further from the truth. I joined here because as an Oak Beach resident I can offer a little clarity to some of the minor details on the area and wanted them to be clear. I look at the Det.'s letter the same way. He had some insight we're not privy to and wanted to share it.
Much like the way you added no details of what the ME may have said yet use it a the basis of looking wryly at the Det.'s letter, JR is adding no details to his allegations but is trying to use them to cast doubt on a man who has no evidence pointing at him.
I hope this helps you read my posts in the future without the voice sounding angry to you.

Mcme,
I read the letter. And in all of my years knowing and living with educated, experienced and extremely professional police officers, would I EVER imagine them submitting a letter like that to the media ( ESPECIALLY an active/open investigation) retired or not. that is why I find it fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState