Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those missing tapes sure would be a big help now.

We could tell if JB and SG left Oak Beach for that 15 minute ride or stayed in the Oak Beach community.

Is there any record of them at the CVS Pharmacy?

We could tell when MP left Oak Beach, if anybody else was in his car.

What is the use of having a gated community with security cameras with tapes, if they disappear?

Truth, who had access to the video recordings that have disappeared?

I am willing to bet it might be your POI.

MOO

Peter,

One of the problems you have with the theory that SG was 'placed' in the woodlands, is because of the difficulty of moving skeletal remains.

What if SG was taken alive that night in May, kept alive for some time,(days or weeks) then placed, body intact, where she was finally discovered.

I know it is speculation but not outside the realm of possibility.

MOO

(snipped by me, saving space :))

... I will tell you, as Jenny9 will tell you and Truth spider will tell you - Mr. Brendt - there is information that the public has not found out
(yet) and if you had this information...you'd be singing a different tune....

but....its not ME that can release that information - its Mari and her lawyer and the Gilbert family,
as truthspider well knows.....

TKM

I know this was directed to MrB, but I am curious... do you, Jenny9 and TS all share the same POI... or do you just share the same "yet unknown to us" information?

TIA :)

I know this was directed to MrB, but I am curious... do you, Jenny9 and TS all share the same POI... or do you just share the same "yet unknown to us" information?

that is not known to the public.
i am quite certain truth spider knows....what mari knows as he may have been there...... when "it was going down"

sorry to be evasive.

if you all had the information that the gilbert family has....
you'd be singing a different tune

eventually - it will come out. it will. as all things do.
its just a matter of time.

you will see some info on the 48 hours in june when Mari and Sherree are on it. that's all i'll say right now. mari could come on here and say a thing or two - for some reason she doesnt.

enjoy the venus across the sun....its really beautiful.
tkm

Sorry but I doubt this is true. Because no police official will tell a victims family who they suspect as a POI in a murder case until the person is arrested. None of the other families of the victims have been informed of any POI in the case nor have they release information pertaining to it.
that is not known to the public.
i am quite certain truth spider knows....what mari knows as he may have been there...... when "it was going down"

sorry to be evasive.

if you all had the information that the gilbert family has....
you'd be singing a different tune

eventually - it will come out. it will. as all things do.
its just a matter of time.

you will see some info on the 48 hours in june when Mari and Sherree are on it. that's all i'll say right now. mari could come on here and say a thing or two - for some reason she doesnt.

enjoy the venus across the sun....its really beautiful.
tkm

Uhmmm... it's possible that my two-part question was misunderstood. I'd rephrase it, but my brain is tired right now.

Sharing information on a public board that has been shared in confidence by Shannan's mother could and will jeaopardize the investigation. I find it hard to believe that anyone close to Shannan's mother would jeopardize the investigation and her trust by coming onto a public board spilling information (oops, by accident?)

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Remember this also. If you truly care about this investigation and believe Shannan died at the same hands as the other dozen or so victims, remember there are other families also looking for answers. Shannan's mother (no doubt) is looking for the truth for her daughter but the sharing of information with the likes of someone that uses that information to "one up" others on a public board is detrimental to the investigation into the murders of 11 people.

I doubt the families of the other victims appreciate this.

Mockingbird-As far as why MP said to GC "Oh she's in alot of trouble now", I think TheForeigner explained it fairly well earlier. It's fairly certain that he knew that Shannan didn't know exactly where they were, and it was pitch black when they drove in to the house. It was mentioned in the 48 Hours show that the 911 dispatcher couldn't determine exactly where Shannan was calling from. There was no address given. IIRC she said she was at Jones Beach. So when GC told him he'd called 911, MP knew that the cops were on his way. I'm thinking like The Foreigner that it was probably just cut and dried. Shannan was involved in an illegal scene and she'd be in trouble if the cops came. So would MP, and he wasn't pleased about that. Obviously there were many, many details about this period after she made the 911 call that are very confusing and bizarre. I do agree with you that the MP interview was odd, the guy had quite a casual attitude and didn't seem to be on the up and up. "Oh, you're trying to set me up" was sort of an odd statement from someone who was theoretically trying to "help" her. Perhaps they were arguing about the money earlier (if in fact, they were paid...not even sure on that-maybe JB wasn't willing to pay her). As far as anything sinister involving MP, if he in fact wanted to harm/silence Shannan after she ran from GC's, he knew he had very little time. Personally, I don't think he had anything to do with her death, with the cops coming so soon even he had to realize that he didn't have enough time to kill her and make an escape. He IS guilty of just leaving poor Shannan at the mercy of the elements and/or whoever wanted to kill her. Very pathetic...Such a mystery.

MOO

Alaska
How would any of them know the police were unable to gps the call by the number.
INo Offense but they had NO IDEA the Police did not know....NO IDEA why do you think JB got MP in there to talk with police....& the other thing it was not pitch black @ 5 AM.....People are also able to Read Street signs....so I agree totally with To kill A Mocking bird.

Neither one of them didn't know how many people called police....or if Shannan was in someones home waiting for the police....This info was all found AFTER the FACT....Security tapes disappeared....of course cuz GC would have been on them.

The LE must have read the transcript because it is EVIDENCE & MENTIONS peoples name. I AM GLAD they do not let it OUT......Mounting evidence is important....why should they show there cards they are looking for a Sadistic Serial Killer, that would not be in any of our interest.....this is a PERSON WHO TORTURES & Kills....

Than the Doc calls to cover for some1 giving time to move bodies. The truth is there were many victims with theSame MO as Shannan. JMO of course, Tortured young girls are not a dream...there is a killer whg may have FKed up BIG TIME, I Hope

So sticking to the facts help in stead of Assumming that.....The LE know much better, sometmes one just lets others dig holes....actions speak louder than words, There is A LOT of things GC did that make NO SENSE, living Wife at home while a weird guy Who may have sounded that he potentially seemed danger was possible....It's called get in ones house grab a gun & sit tight till LE comes & searches & I would still not let my loved one stray even days later.....

Does any1 else wonder why GC would have done that? MAKES NO SENSE, No tapes...just says why did he put himself at risk & Bet my bank acct he covered for someone. My question is did he know about the other girls.....I would have ran to LE to tell all, but he just put himself more & more into the Plot.... JMO Of Course, Left wife unsafe...do not believe that for a minute, not a nano second....he knew what was going on.....JMO of Course.....very inconsistent statements as well

Sharing information on a public board that has been shared in confidence by Shannan's mother could and will jeaopardize the investigation. I find it hard to believe that anyone close to Shannan's mother would jeopardize the investigation and her trust by coming onto a public board spilling information (oops, by accident?)

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Remember this also. If you truly care about this investigation and believe Shannan died at the same hands as the other dozen or so victims, remember there are other families also looking for answers. Shannan's mother (no doubt) is looking for the truth for her daughter but the sharing of information with the likes of someone that uses that information to "one up" others on a public board is detrimental to the investigation into the murders of 11 people.

I doubt the families of the other victims appreciate this.

very true & there was one person doing that throughout the whole time.....but they were suppose to be this body gaurd type, Who knows, they were out of the loop for a bit.....time will tell. I think if it is true it was done to hurt the families....& act like know it alls...... the victims need faces & the faces of families who love them...maybe Empathy than..... the high & mighty than they ask there pal for back up.....Le is going to get these people I believe it with all my heart

You don't know that he refused to pay her. He said he didn't pay her, which is to be expected because if he said he did he would be confessing to a crime, and he probably isn't that stupid. So, he said he didn't pay her, therefore no crime. Since the only people who would know otherwise would be her and him, and she is dead, it is impossible to prove otherwise.

But the reality is that she would have expected payment when she walked through the door, so I think it is very likely that he did pay her. He just can't say it for obvious reasons.

Pak wouldn't know if JB did or didn't pay until SG came back to the car and paid him. And since she was flipping out when he came into the picture, he likely doesn't know at all.

Money gets transfered upon arrival....is that where they went for 15 minutes....Money up front for hours paid & he RAN OVER REmember???? They always get money up front lets remember the 3 talk & maybe that was the plan as MP would have been arrested & they agreed to that story.

FRANKLY they are all liars...Not one word that comes out of any of there mouths.....should be repeated as facts. THE Dead victims deserve that much till the truth comes out....

That is old news Dormer said shannan agreed on price & what he wanted than monety amount. These are seasoned people I think Shannan wanted the money for the extra time....that he made excuses about...JMO

I do not believe Possible sadistic Serial Killers who torture young Girls all the same type of victims for that matter....Why go on a edge to make statements that were proven to be false over a year ago...???

Since I have those documents too, I am aware, they are paper. And I am aware, people usually don't carry them around. So, honestly, how many people carry their birth certificates around if they don't plan to get themselves killed? And even then ...
That leaves the social security card. I have heard, some people really carry that thing around. Very few. You know, all these identity theft fears. But regularly it's somewhere in a safe box. So, I have to admit, the idea, that SG carried her SS card or her birth certificate, but no state id, no credit or debit card around with her that night sounds so "constructed".

Peter

Maybe ID as SG was arrested before & knows she will be in the jail withoutnproper ID longer than needed. MO an ID ....Never a SS card that would be

so out of the norm....no one wants there ss out there....ID to cash checks maybe get prescriptions.....Shannan was not new to that & she out smarted the SK many times over

I'm sorry I didn't phrase my question more precisely. I was actually just trying to find out if three WS members (TS, Jenny9 and TKM - mentioned in original post) shared the same POI. I was not asking for LE's POI, nor was I asking if these 3 WS members' POI was the same as LE's.

This is just my attempt to clarify my question with my still tired brain. I don't want to stir-up more controversy over things already posted, so maybe we just move on!

I'm sorry I didn't phrase my question more precisely. I was actually just trying to find out if three WS members (TS, Jenny9 and TKM - mentioned in original post) shared the same POI. I was not asking for LE's POI, nor was I asking if these 3 WS members' POI was the same as LE's.

This is just my attempt to clarify my question with my still tired brain. I don't want to stir-up more controversy over things already posted, so maybe we just move on!

you will have to ask jenny and tkm, you already know what this limperologist thinks.

you will have to ask jenny and tkm, you already know what this limperologist thinks.

Yes, yes... despite all your subtlety... indeed we do... and it IS quite compelling :)

*calling Dr Howard, Dr Hackett, Dr Fine... For some reason I believe a very evil version of the 3 stooges just might reside in OB

Well, there were three doctors that we know of and now...are there three, two, one or none of the original three? Two suspected shady and one selling off his lofty abode, or trying to, almost as soon as the chit hit the infamous fan. And then there was JB, moving out his stuff around midnight and with virtually no lights on, as well. And then he put the house up for sale, too.

Well, there were three doctors that we know of and now...are there three, two, one or none of the original three? Two suspected shady and one selling off his lofty abode, or trying to, almost as soon as the chit hit the infamous fan. And then there was JB, moving out his stuff around midnight and with virtually no lights on, as well. And then he put the house up for sale, too.

I don't know about JB's "secret" moving out, I heard that he got a 40 yard roll off cart/dumpster brought into OB and that he was emptying the house to sell it. That doesn't sound like a secret to me.

I don't know about JB's "secret" moving out, I heard that he got a 40 yard roll off cart/dumpster brought into OB and that he was emptying the house to sell it. That doesn't sound like a secret to me.

I think Just K was referring to the neighbor's comment that Brewer & another man were seen loading a U-haul truck in the dark just after SG's disappearance.

@truthspider

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-12-15/news/27084656_1_gated-serial-killer-cops

here is the newspaper article.... stating

Another resident of the gated beachfront community described the john as an oddball.

"That guy always gave me the creeps," the neighbor said.

"One night about two months ago, he parked a U-Haul van on the side of the house. It was the strangest thing," the neighbor added.

"He and another man were packing the truck up in the dark. They moved real fast. It took about fifteen minutes. They didn't turn any lights on except one little light. That was the last time I saw him."

@truthspider

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-12-15/news/27084656_1_gated-serial-killer-cops

here is the newspaper article.... stating

Another resident of the gated beachfront community described the john as an oddball.

Were the neighbor's initials CPH?

"That guy always gave me the creeps," the neighbor said CPH

"One night about two months ago, he parked a U-Haul van on the side of the house. It was the strangest thing," the neighbor added.

Why is this strange?

"He and another man were packing the truck up in the dark. They moved real fast. It took about fifteen minutes. They didn't turn any lights on except one little light. That was the last time I saw him."

I helped somebody move once. It started to get dark and we still had things to haul out to the U-haul truck. We had to move real fast because all the lamps were packed and gone. We used the single light in the kitchen to get everything done in time and get outta there.

Minus the pizza boxes, this is a typical pack-and-move story

I think Just K was referring to the neighbor's comment that Brewer & another man were seen loading a U-haul truck in the dark just after SG's disappearance.

October 15th 2010 wasn't just after SG's disappearance, it was just after LE finally started to question people. JB knew enough to try and sell before, "the truth comes out".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay