She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you taken a GOOD look at the CAST of CHARACTERS in this case? I have and it scares the hell out of me.

Personally, I believe there was an accident and Casey is afraid to admit it. On the other hand, even if that did happen, there's something rotten in Florida, in my opinion.
There's something rotten everywhere you go. Casey is responsible for her daughter's disappearance. The characters, while interesting, have nothing to do with Caylee being gone, IMO.

There's something rotten everywhere you go. Casey is responsible for her daughter's disappearance. The characters, while interesting, have nothing to do with Caylee being gone, IMO.

Agree. this is like the most complicated pointless movie I have ever witnessed.

Who was the guy telling the press to back up? Was it Cindys other brother? Where was Garrison - the self-proclaimed family spokesperson.

Whoa - Garrison just issued a statement on Foxnews - "there are people in authority that are watching people that they think maybe involved".

They believe that Caylee is alive and has been kidnapped.

The statement made it sound like Casey is already talking. So much for a long hot shower.

Isn't this the same, unfounded statement they've been making all along?

I agree. IMHO, Caylee is dead. Her rights were stripped months ago, and they can never be returned to her. It doesn't matter what happens to Casey from now on, even if she is convicted of what I personally think is murder. If Caylee is dead, nothing can bring her back.

She does, however, have the right to a decent burial.

:waitasec:eek:h I'm not angry. Just concerned for his wife.:rolleyes: No I was just kidding. I think his wife needs to open up her eyes and get Baez away from Casey. JMHO (see post Baez & Casey's relationship)

:rolleyes:

Domino's may not be the only pizza Casey is getting today. :bang:

From the Dreamin Demon homepage:

Oh, and thanks to Peeperann, who ordered Casey a medium Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s pizza. The message on the box? “With love and decomp from the Dreamin’ Demon.” Heh.​

I do think the note was a bit much. However, it would be kind of funny if they ended up with pizza after pizza delivered...hundreds of pizzas. Then the reporters can take a whiff of the pizza decompozing.

I'm not normally this evil...just having a moment of dark humor.

Don't know if this has been posted, I just got on but here is some raw audio and video...one reporter is right in Casey's face asking if she killed Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17253635/index.html

What gets me is, why bother asking such a question? Was that reporter really expecting to hear "Yes, yes I did kill my daughter."? Even if they asked her any random question not related to the case, she still would not answer as she has been instructed. If she can't even answer her family's questions at home, what makes the reporters think that she's going to talk to them? Sorry for my rant, it just bugs me when reporters practically bumrush people.

Take a long, hard look at the cast of characters - all of them? If not, check this board, info about all of them are here somewhere. There MAY be more here than meets the eye. Did you ever see "Escape From New York"? That may be a s t r e t c h, but that's the feeling I get.

What gets me is, why bother asking such a question? Was that reporter really expecting to hear "Yes, yes I did kill my daughter."? Even if they asked her any random question not related to the case, she still would not answer as she has been instructed. If she can't even answer her family's questions at home, what makes the reporters think that she's going to talk to them? Sorry for my rant, it just bugs me when reporters practically bumrush people.

THEY JUST WANT TO "Fxxx" WITH HER! they are trying to get her to see what life will be like in the outside.

Per Fox news, Casey's original plan was to walk out of the jail with her head held high. She did not want to hide her face because she states "I've done nothing wrong" Baez quickly pulled out the umbrella when he saw that this would not be possible.

It didn't look like she was loving it, from my angle.

I thought she looked scared. I think I may have yelled something worse than "Did you kill Caylee?" Or I probably would have added the word b**ch.

I need to ask a serious question: How many people KNOW Casey killed her child, or had anything to do with an accidental death?

I'm curious because there is a lot of bad feeling toward her, I even harbor some myself but, I blame her for NOT telling what she knows, not necessarily harming her child.

In short, how many of us have any FACTS that Casey has harmed her daughter, Caylee?

Why do you suppose Casey (nor anyone in her family) will take a polygraph test as a means to allay the fears and accusations of the national attention they are receiving? I know I would subject myself to anything in order to prove I'm innocent and telling the truth so I could get on with finding my child. Why do you suppose Casey won't do it if she truly is desperate to find Caylee?

I guess casey said that she didnt want Baez covering her face with the umbrella because she has done nothing wrong.

The point is not that they expect an answer....

they're letting her know what the PUBLIC thinks about her & want to see her reaction.

Take a long, hard look at the cast of characters - all of them? If not, check this board, info about all of them are here somewhere. There MAY be more here than meets the eye. Did you ever see "Escape From New York"? That may be a s t r e t c h, but that's the feeling I get.
I have read this forum since day one. I maintain that Casey is the one responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back