She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think that Baez is laughing and he is who people need to be concerned with when it comes to retalliation for any stunts pulled on the Anthonys. After watching what he accomplished today, I must say...gotta give the guy props. He did something I thought was impossible. Heck...even the Judge thought it was improbable!
I didn't think it was improbable ...I think it is wrong but I figured with her celebrity (from the media attention) she would get out and she will probably never go back she will walk away clean from this ,,,and write a book about her time in jail you wait and see

You know what I am glad she is out, because this should all come to a head soon. The guy that put up this bond is going to see right through Casey. He's going to get something for his money folks. We are watching one bonified circus show with Casey as the ring leader.

Caylee is unfortunately dead and this is just one big show for Casey who is serioulsy mentally disturbed along with both of her parents.

I know that was my first impression when I saw her first walking in to court in her number hoodie..."that girl has lost it."

wish everyone could go to flordia and walk back and forth in front of her house with where is caylee signs.. big posters of caylee.. in the street of course so we wouldnt get a water hose taken too us. I can not believe they let her out, and that poor little caylee is out there somewhere... going to take something to calm me down now.. unbelieveable

So how long do you think it will be before Casey will say that she can't talk to anyone because it will harm Caylee? I KNOW she isn't going to talk and now she is OUT of jail and can sleep in her own bed, be with her family, watch tv. WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE? Even if she is alive, she isn't doing anything normal 3 year olds do!!!!! She can't go outside! She can't talk to the ones she loves! She can't sleep in her own bed! She can't be with her family! She can't go anywhere for fear people will see her! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!! And if she is dead,.. SHE IS OUT THERE (GOD KNOWS WHERE) ALL ALONE, KNOWING WHO PUT HER THERE!!!!!!!!!! I am mad! If Casey starts this BS that she can't talk freely in her own home because of the bounty hunter crew, I am going to be extremely pizzed.
:furious::furious::furious:
JMO

I need to ask a serious question: How many people KNOW Casey killed her child, or had anything to do with an accidental death?

I'm curious because there is a lot of bad feeling toward her, I even harbor some myself but, I blame her for NOT telling what she knows, not necessarily harming her child.

In short, how many of us have any FACTS that Casey has harmed her daughter, Caylee?

I need to ask a serious question: How many people KNOW Casey killed her child, or had anything to do with an accidental death?

I'm curious because there is a lot of bad feeling toward her, I even harbor some myself but, I blame her for NOT telling what she knows, not necessarily harming her child.

In short, how many of us have any FACTS that Casey has harmed her daughter, Caylee?

The simple fact that she waited 31 DAYS is why she has so much hostile towards her. The simple fact that she was out PARTYING when her daughter was missing. THE FACT SHE WON'T TALK TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A NORMAL mother would confess to everything under the sun to get their child back!!!!! JMO

There may not be any facts that she did....but then, there aren't exactly any facts to support that she didn't either... Until something supports the later, I am drawn to the former.

That child is not with her mother and her grand parents - you don't fell that is harming the child????

The bottom line is that Cindy and George cannot continue to protect Casey for ever. If she thought she was being pressured inside of jail, it's going to be 100 times worse now.

Protect her? Hah! She is going to be begging for protection from them.

She may have "rights" when it comes to talking with the law but in the privacy of their own home, oh yeah, she is going to be facing people who don't have to pussyfoot around anymore.

I do! She lost her, can't find her, won't help bring her home. That is harming her! (whether she killed her or not)

Is it just me or does she look EXTREMELY "out of it" in the one still shot of her and Mr Suit?

IF.......IF Casey had nothing to do with harming Caylee, then this is her last chance to let them know where Caylee is. The ONLY reason she has for keeping quiet, is if she is guilty of a crime.

And that's my final answer.

Ok wheres the WS member who was going to eat the worms on a youtube video if Casey was released. Robotdog I think is his name. So if your out there I am waiting on that video.

I don't know that Casey killed her child but, as I've said before, her actions after her daughter disappeared show a huge amount of "consciousness of guilt" and speak volumes to me as it will to a jury.

cadaver dogs

Yeah, that makes me wonder too. However, we do know they are not 100% reliable and, even then, take the McCann case, it isn't really admissible evidence.

I'm no a Casey advocate, but, when I look at the evidence, there isn't anything solid. Yes, she lied and waited 31 days and, even then, Cindy had to report Caylee missing. BUT, I've also asked myself why Caylee was reported missing then. Was it the fact that the car was abandoned, money was stolen, the damned car smelled like a dead body had been in it? I believe there is much more to this story. Yeah, keep it simple is nice, but some stories just aren't that simple, in my opinion.

are you kidding...99% of the people "know" Caylee is dead and "know" that Casey did it...The only facts we all "know" is that Casey lies and steals and is uncooperative with LE. Her actions are dispicable yes, but it doesn't make her a murderer. Many people here "knew" she would never get bailed out of jail too. The only "fact" is that the "facts" are not all in. No one "knows" anything!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back