She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, a bondsman can. But I don't think a Bounty Hunter has that ability.

Exactly. I don't believe Leonard P would have the authority at all to do that, only Tony, as he's the bail bondsman. If she jumped bail, that's where Leonard would come in handy. As it stands, from what I believe, Leonard and Rob are part of the armed security team that is going to be outside the home.

Exactly. I don't believe Leonard P would have the authority at all to do that, only Tony, as he's the bail bondsman. If she jumped bail, that's where Leonard would come in handy. As it stands, from what I believe, Leonard and Rob are part of the armed security team that is going to be outside the home.

Quoting myself here to add... This isn't to say that Leonard can't instruct Tony to revoke the bond. Which, if he starts feeling uncomfortable with any happenings, he just might.

Domino's may not be the only pizza Casey is getting today. :bang:

From the Dreamin Demon homepage:

Oh, and thanks to Peeperann, who ordered Casey a medium Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s pizza. The message on the box? “With love and decomp from the Dreamin’ Demon.” Heh.

Wouldn't this be considered harrasment? I'm not sure this is legal...anyone know?

this is a train wreck! Does anyone know if Baez has a wife. If he does, I need her number. I gotta have a talk with her. :crazy:
That could be perceived as a threat in the broader scope of things. Remember we have 14,000 members here and we have no clue how many "guests". I would urge a bit of caution when speaking out of anger anywhere. Just a thought...

Wouldn't this be considered harrasment? I'm not sure this is legal...anyone know?

This is a childhood prank for as long as I can remember. Nothing that I can recall has ever been taken to prosecution on it, but given the circumstances, I would be a little nervous if I was the one who did it. .. as funny as it does seem.

Heh, she thought living at home was a prison. I think she's about to find out how really small her world has gotten. She has an angry father and hyper mother and she's going to be spending a major part of 24 hours a day with them. I can hear them now, "Well you said you would talk if we got you out SO TALK."

She can't even cool herself off in the above ground pool because she's wearing a monitor. She can't work on her tan because she'll be outside and she'll be able to hear the neighbors talking about what a dingbat she it.

Welcome to the center ring Casey, now face the lions!

Not sure, but I know my pockets aren't deep enough to risk a stunt like that.

That could be perceived as a threat in the broader scope of things. Remember we have 14,000 members here and we have no clue how many "guests". I would urge a bit of caution when speaking out of anger anywhere. Just a thought...

I agree 100% with you. I've been checking out the guest count daily and it's growing. There are so many reading here from media to LE to most likely even the Anthony's.

I wonder if she can revoke her own bail?????

I don't think that Baez is laughing and he is who people need to be concerned with when it comes to retalliation for any stunts pulled on the Anthonys. After watching what he accomplished today, I must say...gotta give the guy props. He did something I thought was impossible. Heck...even the Judge thought it was improbable!

:waitasec:eek:h I'm not angry. Just concerned for his wife.:rolleyes: No I was just kidding. I think his wife needs to open up her eyes and get Baez away from Casey. JMHO (see post Baez & Casey's relationship)

Domino's may not be the only pizza Casey is getting today. :bang:

From the Dreamin Demon homepage:

Oh, and thanks to Peeperann, who ordered Casey a medium Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s pizza. The message on the box? “With love and decomp from the Dreamin’ Demon.” Heh.

Ick. They could have done without that message.

Heh, she thought living at home was a prison. I think she's about to find out how really small her world has gotten. She has an angry father and hyper mother and she's going to be spending a major part of 24 hours a day with them. I can hear them now, "Well you said you would talk if we got you out SO TALK."

She can't even cool herself off in the above ground pool because she's wearing a monitor. She can't work on her tan because she'll be outside and she'll be able to hear the neighbors talking about what a dingbat she it.

Welcome to the center ring Casey, now face the lions!

Oh yeah...There are worse things than jail. She is about to find that out. Welcome to the world, Ms. Casey.

I agree 100% with you. I've been checking out the guest count daily and it's growing. There are so many reading here from media to LE to most likely even the Anthony's.

It was a joke!!!! ha,ha: I'm a kidder jester:

You know what I am glad she is out, because this should all come to a head soon. The guy that put up this bond is going to see right through Casey. He's going to get something for his money folks. We are watching one bonified circus show with Casey as the ring leader.

Caylee is unfortunately dead and this is just one big show for Casey who is serioulsy mentally disturbed along with both of her parents.

The bottom line is that Cindy and George cannot continue to protect Casey for ever. If she thought she was being pressured inside of jail, it's going to be 100 times worse now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back