She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guys just because we know Casey has been very untruthful, and we are all concerned for Caylee's wellbeing does NOT give us a right to sink to the low levels other forums are doing. Calling people names,(*advertiser censored* etc, etc) I think is uncalled for.

Calling the attorney or the attorny's wife representing Casey, and talking crap about him, I believe is uncalled for. Suggesting that Casey is paying her attorney, in a more dicreet way, is uncalled for imo. After all it is his job to defend Casey, no matter how guilty we think she may be. And I am sure his wife has nothing to do with what cases he takes on.

Sorry just had to say this.
i happen to agree with this post as well alot of the catty name calling shouldnt be going on if the family is reading here think how that must make them feel ? im not talking about her parents either .other family members friends ect .. im not trying to get anyone upset ..but we arnt in highschool anymore . we are adults

priceless

This is going to be tasteless, so all with weak stomachs exit stage left. Thank you.

If, the Anthony's ordered pizza, which I am led to believe they did not be other postings telling who actually did and the note they enclosed, I would hope they added an order for detergent of the right sort, garbage bags of the proper size, and a smattering of flies.

I know I'm being horrible, but George did give the "recipe", I didn't.

However, after having read what others had to say on other threads and blogs, and doing a bit of research, picture looking, etc., I am now questioning in my own mind whether or not she did, indeed, act alone, in whatever happened to that baby. There are too many characters here for me to feel comfortable saying Casey did whatever.
Respectfully snipped.
I do agree, there have been lots of elements introduced into this case to make me question what actually happened to Caylee. How I would love to believe she is alive and being held for whatever reason. I would also like to believe that a mother could not or would not do this to her child. But, in the end and after much thought, I have come to the conclusion that Casey is the one responsible for this tragedy. I am leaning to it being an accident that she just couldn't own up to and did everything wrong from that point on. She still has a chance to allow this child to have a decent burial so that Caylee's soul may rest in peace and her family can have closure. IMO, this is the least she can do after all she has caused.

looks like she was wearing her number shirt from court. Couldn't see her face, just the back of her head, she was under a black umbrella. At one point they mobbed her (after red ropes), and there was some pushing before she was herded into black SUV.

Maybe instead of Rick, we can invite Casey into "have a chat" with us :furious:

People should send them Pizza, or drop off their old Pizza lots of it!

Respectfully snipped.
I do agree, there have been lots of elements introduced into this case to make me question what actually happened to Caylee. How I would love to believe she is alive and being held for whatever reason. I would also like to believe that a mother could not or would not do this to her child. But, in the end and after much thought, I have come to the conclusion that Casey is the one responsible for this tragedy. I am leaning to it being an accident that she just couldn't own up to and did everything wrong from that point on. She still has a chance to allow this child to have a decent burial so that Caylee's soul may rest in peace and her family can have closure. IMO, this is the least she can do after all she has caused.

I believe you and I are on the same page. It is hard to believe Casey won't talk if it was an accident. However, and I hate to say this because it hurts me, I have 2 (two) sociopaths/borderline personalities/psychopaths in my family. They will NEVER admit guilt of any sort. The blame is always shifted and once that is done, they believe their own lies. It's nearly impossible to get to the bottom of things UNLESS you glean the bits of truth (which ain't always easy) and put two and two together.

I agree the baby needs a burial, but does she really? Does a dug up plot with a headstone and a few words by a minister who probably questions his own beliefs (I know I'm cynical but I have good readon), really make a difference? Are not all the little lambs sacred in his sight? Excuse me here for a minute but I had a brother die and the "church" told my mother his was destined to hell because he was not baptised. Even so, I believe all innocents reside with God no matter where their bones may lie, swamp or so-called sacred ground.

And honestly, I'm not convinced yet that the stain and smell belonged to Caylee. Probably - yes, but I still think it could have been someone else and because further charges have not been brought, I'm more inclined to think it may be someone else. Could also be that the DNA samples were compromised.

Salem

I sure wouldn't put it past Casey to tote around dead strangers either. Especially if they had money in their pockets or something else she might want to steal. lol

I know... I bet she had a job working for a morgue & she used daddy's car instead of the official transportation. That's as likely as any of the lies SHE came up with so far. She really needs to fire up her imagination because her stories are stoopid AND getting soooo boring. :crazy:

I believe you and I are on the same page. It is hard to believe Casey won't talk if it was an accident. However, and I hate to say this because it hurts me, I have 2 (two) sociopaths/borderline personalities/psychopaths in my family. They will NEVER admit guilt of any sort. The blame is always shifted and once that is done, they believe their own lies. It's nearly impossible to get to the bottom of things UNLESS you glean the bits of truth (which ain't always easy) and put two and two together.

I agree the baby needs a burial, but does she really? Does a dug up plot with a headstone and a few words by a minister who probably questions his own beliefs (I know I'm cynical but I have good readon), really make a difference? Are not all the little lambs sacred in his sight? Excuse me here for a minute but I had a brother die and the "church" told my mother his was destined to hell because he was not baptised. Even so, I believe all innocents reside with God no matter where their bones may lie, swamp or so-called sacred ground.

I hear what you're saying, Blackwatch.

If nothing else, finding Caylee's remains will force Cindy, George & Lee to accept she's not being held by some make believe kidnapper/friend/bad guy.

They'd be able to mourn properly & try to pick up the pieces of their lives.

To the family, yes, I believe it can really make a difference. I'm 100% with you in that if she is indeed gone, God is taking care of Caylee no matter what and no, physically and spiritually it does not make a difference where her physical remains are located. But her family deserves to know what happened and have some kind of closure in this situation. If this were any member of my family, I would want the opportunity for a proper funeral or memorial service of some kind. As much as they want to believe she is alive now, someday they will realize she is not. And at that point, not knowing where she is or ever having a service for her could be so devastating. At least to me.

The baby does not need a burial; it is the repectable thing to do though. It makes a difference in my opinion. I lost my mother when she was 46, my brother when he was 36, and my husband when he was 55. I don't think I could bear the thought of them left to decompose in some swamp or wooded area or, God forbid, at the city dump. No, God does not turn His back on those who are not baptised or buried properly. Of course they still reside with God. I believe the Anthony family should be given the chance to find closure in all this and bury Caylee properly. Funerals and burials are for the living. The Anthony family deserve this. If Casey were my daughter I would never forgive her for denying me this.

It looked to me like she was scared to death. Lord, I was praying for her not to get out. What a total injustice to Caylee.

She didn't look scared to me. She looked like jail was not a fun experience for her. She looked pale, and tired. No make up. No good shampoo. Not feeling sorry for her, just observing.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17254812/index.html

You've gotta be KIDDING ME. PIZZA? that would be the LAST thing i would ever want to even smell, look ate or EAT.

Someone did it as a cruel joke to Casey. It is my understanding that THEY did NOT order the pizza.

I really dont see why everyone's making it a big deal anyway. It's not like the smell really came from the pizza, and I guess murderers get hungry too.

She didn't look scared to me. She looked like jail was not a fun experience for her. She looked pale, and tired. No make up. No good shampoo. Not feeling sorry for her, just observing.

I agree she was probably lost without her hair gel, blow dryer and flattening iron...lol. She didn't look scared to me. She looked like she just didn't have the tools to beautify herself..poor thing. Well now she will be privy to all of that while her child isn't privy to a thing. Poor Casey.

Hi All

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

"Attorney Jose Baez later told reporters that the Anthony family would be left in the home alone, with a representative from Padilla's bounty hunter team, to spend some time together.

"They're in there hugging," Baez said, shortly after Casey Anthony arrived at the home. "They're just enjoying their time as a family together."

"Just enjoying time as a family", as if it's an everyday birthday celebration or family get together, wonder if they have champagne and nibbles.

Unbelieveable.

Holly just said the first thing she did was go take a shower---not sure about any of you but the first thing I would have done is gone to my child's room and collapsed on the floor bawling...I'm just saying...

If I were an irresponsible 22 y/o who f*ed up and either lost or wasn't paying attention to my kid and something bad happened, I cannot say what I would do. If it happened now at age 34 I still dont know how i'd handle it. I don't think anyone can speak to how /what she was thinking feeling.

This I can say. If I messed up and it affected ANYONE but me.. I know exactly how I would handle it. Firstly I would FESS up to the mistake and be an upstanding citizen and MOTHER. Why should YOUR actions and YOUR mistakes affect anyone elses LIFE to that extreme? Why believe me I don't pretend to know what she was "feeling" I rightly don't care honestly. It's not about what she was feeling. It was and is about her ACTIONS. To me she put herself, her life and HER mistake ahead of a child that SHE conceived. This child didn't ask to be born and certainly didn't ask for HER as a mother..that was in greater hands than Casey. I'm sorry and I don't mean to be rude or offensive but your post hit me right in the gut.

As a mother Casey did the unfathomable...she wasn't looking out for the welfare and BEST for her child but rather for herself. As a mother that is what YOUR job is..to protect your children not CYA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back