Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The couple led a class in their home for eight weeks beginning Sept. 16 titled "Financial Peace: Dumping Debt and Cash Flow Planning" through their church. They teaching other couples how to get out of debt, stay out of debt and budget using the methods of Dave Ramsey, creator of Financial Peace University, a Biblically based training series for adults.

A message on the Destiny Church Web site from lead pastors Jim and Jessica Stern said: "Many of us in the Destiny family are mourning and rightly so, but let us not forget that God always finds a way to turn things intended for evil into something good."

Sheri Coleman also was a member of World Outreach Missions.

http://www.bnd.com/news/crime/story/760589.html

If we find they were in financial straits, it could be a motive which gained strength in his mind because he could not allow the people they taught to know he was in trouble. He wasn't "practicing what he preached". (Didn't they say the "threats" started about 6 months ago?)

The family also is survived by: Sheri Coleman's parents, Donald Weiss of Clearwater, Fla., and Angela DeCiceo, of La Grange Park; Sheri Coleman's brother, Mario Weiss, of La Grange; Chris Coleman's parents, the Rev. Ronald and Connie Coleman, of Chester; Chris Coleman's brothers, Bradley (Jennifer) Coleman, of Chester, and Keith (Emily) Coleman, of Rogers, Ark.; and nieces, nephews, grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins.

Memorials may be made to Family Choice, in care of Grace Church Ministries, 2100 State St. in Chester

http://www.bnd.com/news/crime/story/760589.html

I was really hoping to come back to this thread and see that LE had arrested some crazy, religious fanatic. I do not want it to be Chris.

When I look at that picture of the four of them, I might as well be looking at a picture of my sister and her family, especially little Gavin with his glasses, reminds me of my nephew/God-son. I could cry when I look at those pictures

I cannot imagine what her family is going through right now and I offer them lots of prayer.

Back on topic, regarding the spray painted message, to be for sure LE checked his fingers for paint residue. Whenever I use a spray paint can I always get some on my fingers.

This is probably one of the reasons this is hitting me so hard - just the similarities to my own life. I can't stop thinking about this case.

I have now caught up on this entire thread and as much as I hate to believe it, EVERYTHING points to the Dad, IMHO.

If Chris did it, I hope he didn't toss the spray paint can away at the gym.

OK, now I AM starting to believe that aliens or evil beings have implanted chips in the heads of American males and programmed them to create chaos. What is going on???? I suspect him as well. Who calls the police when the phone isn't answered right away? Killing the children is just insane, no, EVIL. I can see getting PO'd at your spouse and loosing it and all, but kids. REally?

A lot of sleuthers are saying they hope it is not the husband...I hope it is the husband, otherwise it's a psycho on the loose and heaven only knows how many other innocent people will get killed.
Of course--who wants to hear that yet another husband has killed those who should be most precious to him? It's bloodcurdling every time. I'd rather hear that that type of thing has stopped happening....

If he hasn't already...he needs to lawyer up! He is in some deep woods at the moment and the trees are starting to fall around him very quickly.

Maybe a tree will crush him and taxpayers won't have to pay for his board and keep for 40 years.....(obviously--only if he is guilty and I believe he is)

LE had people at that gym soon after they did the initial investigation at his home, imo. Since LE knew he called from there, they would have followed up immediately. No trash would have been able to leave the premises. They probably interviewed the people who were present, got names of the ones who were there earlier to interview later, and verified that part of his alibi.

I was really hoping to come back to this thread and see that LE had arrested some crazy, religious fanatic. I do not want it to be Chris.

When I look at that picture of the four of them, I might as well be looking at a picture of my sister and her family, especially little Gavin with his glasses, reminds me of my nephew/God-son. I could cry when I look at those pictures

I cannot imagine what her family is going through right now and I offer them lots of prayer.

Back on topic, regarding the spray painted message, to be for sure LE checked his fingers for paint residue. Whenever I use a spray paint can I always get some on my fingers.

When I read your remark about the spray paint I thought "exactly" (I get it on my fingers too..) so then I immediately thought maybe he tossed a pair of those latex disposable glove(s) out the window...we keep a box of those things around the house for any number of odd jobs...

LoveJac and AfterSunset~ I never thought about gloves, but you could be right. They said those scrub bottoms were stained, but didn't say with what...so could be backspray from paint. Hmmmm...

ETA: They are quiet today.

I doubt there was much traffic at 5:30am when he supposedly went to gym so it would be a remote chance someone saw him, imo.

Actually that area is heavy with traffic with people commuting into St. Louis from Illinois; and from the Jefferson County area. It could very well be somebody did see something and call LE ~crossing fingers~.

Another thought... we have a system called "Gateway Guide" here. Cameras everywhere on freeways & major thoroughfares. The link is here... http://www.gatewayguide.com/atis/index.html There are several cameras in that area that could have caught his movements... don't know if they're taped or not as they are mainly used for traffic control to adjust speed limits on highways, report delays & accidents, etc...

It would be great if someone did see him, Stella! The cameras make me hopeful, too. Anything they can gather as evidence will insure justice for this beautiful mother and her handsome sons.

Thanks! :blowkiss:

http://www.myspace.com/littlesheric

Sheri's myspace set to private.
Last login: 5-4
Mood: Productive

The News got awfully quite.
IMO

Wow - I did a search on "littlesheric" and the first thing that popped up was her utube channel. And this strange video and remark:

littlesheric uploaded a new video (4 months ago)

Extreme Hunting
Brad shot this deer with a bow and when he tracked it he realized he for... more Brad shot this deer with a bow and when he tracked it he realized he forgot his knife when he found the buck lying on the ground still alive...so after a bit of a struggle he chocked it to death! less

and then I re-looked up "Brad"

The family also is survived by: Sheri Coleman's parents, Donald Weiss of Clearwater, Fla., and Angela DeCiceo, of La Grange Park; Sheri Coleman's brother, Mario Weiss, of La Grange; Chris Coleman's parents, the Rev. Ronald and Connie Coleman, of Chester; Chris Coleman's brothers, Bradley (Jennifer) Coleman, of Chester, and Keith (Emily) Coleman, of Rogers, Ark.; and nieces, nephews, grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins. :eek:

I don't know what to think, I don't know what to say.
I'mmmmmm dumbfounded.

Wow - I did a search on "littlesheric" and the first thing that popped up was her utube channel. And this strange video and remark:

littlesheric uploaded a new video (4 months ago)

Extreme Hunting
Brad shot this deer with a bow and when he tracked it he realized he for... more Brad shot this deer with a bow and when he tracked it he realized he forgot his knife when he found the buck lying on the ground still alive...so after a bit of a struggle he chocked it to death! less

and then I re-looked up "Brad"

The family also is survived by: Sheri Coleman's parents, Donald Weiss of Clearwater, Fla., and Angela DeCiceo, of La Grange Park; Sheri Coleman's brother, Mario Weiss, of La Grange; Chris Coleman's parents, the Rev. Ronald and Connie Coleman, of Chester; Chris Coleman's brothers, Bradley (Jennifer) Coleman, of Chester, and Keith (Emily) Coleman, of Rogers, Ark.; and nieces, nephews, grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins. :eek:

WOW! I just got a sick feeling in my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member