Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On st louis site a native said he saw CC today and he looks like *advertiser censored**,not shaving looks like he is decompressing.GOOD:woohoo:
People will just chalk it up to depression, but it could be a sign he is feeling the pressure and doesn't care about his appearance. (Unlike Scott P. or Drew P. who made sure they were groomed and ready for their close-ups.)

I saw them searching the grass when I was over that way. I suppose they could have found something in the river, but they weren't even able to find that construction worker's body who fell off the bridge into the river a few years ago IIRC.

Again, I can't say How I know, but something was FOUND BY the bridge....

Oh and someone had a question about Koch rd area, yes that was searched as well as a few other area's in South County...

People will just chalk it up to depression, but it could be a sign he is feeling the pressure and doesn't care about his appearance. (Unlike Scott P. or Drew P. who made sure they were groomed and ready for their close-ups.)

Funny he looked well groomed before the MSC announced they know who did it.Looked shaved right after murders, at the police station.Just sayin

egads .. Freepers are MEAN!

you cannot even post there unless you're given the approval by their "inner sanctum"

there are some vicious people there .. and it's not their politics .. it's about their "power trip" about who can post on that site

hellinahandcart .. are you reading?

is there a thread on this there?

Mean or not there are some very good murder case sleuths over there, it's just a another good resource for case info when they are following a high profile murder case but I don't think they are following this case yet. Maybe because it is really not big in the national media yet.

Hello JBall72,

You wrote:
>>Again, I can't say How I know, but something was FOUND BY the bridge....

Got a few questions for you:

Ummm did that which was found have "five finger slots in it?"

Ummmm did that which was found have to do with a long string of sorts that could be used for strangling?

Ummm did that which was found have "video" showing wickedness at work?

If none of the above are correct, could you please give us a hint? :blowkiss:

Also... Grand Jury... Based on the present situation, investigators mostly done, state's attorney with file in hand -- is it possible that at this moment a Grand Jury could be looking at things to help make a call as to accuse the perp that the investigators found?

Kinda dumbish here... how could the Grand Jury be used to get a perp in custody prior to when all forensics are in, or can it?

W

Mean or not there are some very good murder case sleuths over there, it's just a another good resource for case info when they are following a high profile murder case but I don't think they are following this case yet. Maybe because it is really not big in the national media yet.

They won't let anyone new post and get them banned and do the stupid pancakes and kitty food thing afterwards so it's kind of an exclusive club, IMO

Oh and someone had a question about Koch rd area, yes that was searched as well as a few other area's in South County...

Interesting. Have you heard that Sheri did work part time at least? I heard this last night and not from the Internet.

Analytical,

You wrote:
>>Nice spin .. that is not what I said, and I believe you know that.<<

Message #1336, yours, a direct quote from it:
>>Security and body guards are charged with the safe-keeping of their "charges" <<

No spin, direct quote, my response to the quote.

W

I believe it was the DVR that was found. I read about that about a week ago in the rumors on PD, some of which have become fact.

I believe it was Daisyd reported both the finding of the DVR and the g/f .. saw someone apologizing to her yesterday for doubting her.

To All,

Is there presently another "pressure" card to get the perp (whoever that may be) thinking about surrendering and confessing?

What might that card be?

Could there be a graphic so disgusting, a card so true, that it could get people calling in to say what they know when they otherwise wouldn't have?

W

Ooops...

Forgot to ask, just what could be leaked now -- or just flat given, that could cause a perp to think -- "better to surrender."

But thinking... My guess is that the perp knows that every moment of being out of a jail cell now is all that they have for the rest of their lifetime.

W

Wrinkles,

By "charges", even though it was plural I meant Joyce Meyer ... not Sheri and children .. but you knew that!

They won't let anyone new post and get them banned and do the stupid pancakes and kitty food thing afterwards so it's kind of an exclusive club, IMO

Damn... you got bunny pancaked and they brought out the big bad viking kitties on you?
You must have done something bad over there for them to do that to you.
Did you get zotted also?

You should private message me and tell me all about it so that this thread stays on the Coleman case.

Ooops...

Forgot to ask, just what could be leaked now -- or just flat given, that could cause a perp to think -- "better to surrender."

But thinking... My guess is that the perp knows that every moment of being out of a jail cell now is all that they have for the rest of their lifetime.

W

So .... going back to my question the other day that was not entertained by anyone .. what is to keep the real killer from fleeing?

I don't think, as you know, it's Coleman. So maybe this guy is squirming but thinking they will "pin it" on Coleman

But what's to keep him from doing a disappearing act ... as no one but LE knows who they wish to arrest.

To All,

Is there presently another "pressure" card to get the perp (whoever that may be) thinking about surrendering and confessing?

What might that card be?

Could there be a graphic so disgusting, a card so true, that it could get people calling in to say what they know when they otherwise wouldn't have?

W

What is making you think this?

I didn't realize this thread was political. I'm a conservative, but I have never been to that site.

You should check it out sometime - it's a great source for conservative and non-political breaking news.

I am off to slave over a hot stove! - Humid and 83F here in Chester today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members