Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just announced on KSDK, TOD was most likely before 3am and no later than 5am placing CC at home. Nationally known medical examiner to testify for the prosecution.

Edit: Dr. Michael Baden

Only problem is .. that conflicts with my source. :)

And your source would be......Chris, himself?????

They have the goods on him - we will not be the ones who convict him - we only will be able to decide for ourselves, not for 12 jurists. He has convicted himself by his stupid errors - they have evidence on top of evidence. We don't have all the facts the prosecutors have. We will need to hope that 12 jury members will be found who have clear and fair minds and who will have the ability to put aside their own lives for however long this trial runs, to make an educated decision from the evidence - and I believe it will be guilty.

One more issue I have - I've been reading for quite a while on this board about religion causing this crime, or should have prevented this crime. I don't think religion has anything to do with this crime. It's all about the selfish needs of one man - and, maybe, money. There was a time when the Coleman family was middle class - good, hard-working people. I have read a lot about Ron and Connie lately and it seems that they have fallen victim to a common problem - self-importance & material wealth. Instead of worshipping God, they begin presenting themselves AS God. A pastor who is taking hard-working parishoners money to live high-on-the-hog - driving sportcars, living with luxuries, etc - has replaced God with an "idol". JM has also done this as in her statements "Look what God has provided." Sorry - but people (not just pastors, ministers, elders) who are religious do not worry about material things - unless it is to provide for those who do not have the things they need (I didn't say want - I said need). So if God is providing these things to them, shouldn't they be sharing with the less fortunate instead of building big houses and buying expensive cars and furnishings?

JMO

I know this family was at one time a good family - but I look at the kids of Ron and Connie and I thank God that I don't have their problems. Somewhere along the line, they forgot to teach their children the important things. I think maybe the message "I can do all things through Christ who strengthenth me", was received by them as "I deserve all things per Christ." JMO I'm just thankful to have kids who are loving and considerate - and who work hard and share of themselves.

JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO :blowkiss:

Just announced on KSDK, TOD was most likely before 3am and no later than 5am placing CC at home. Nationally known medical examiner to testify for the prosecution.

Wow. Stick a fork in him...he is done.

Very interesting about Dr. Baden! :) I've felt all along that if CC were the perp the murders were earlier in the morning than just before he'd left for the gym and have felt that somehow this would be part of the reason he'd be charged. MOO

Just announced on KSDK, TOD was most likely before 3am and no later than 5am placing CC at home. Nationally known medical examiner, Dr. Michael Baden, to testify for the prosecution.

This is worth repeating in huge red letters...rather like the messages Chris left on the walls. (It is a quote from Bluenotes and re-edited by me. Hope this is OK, Blue!)

I saw it on KSDK, but have not seen a link for it yet. It was reported that Baden's analysis is what prompted the arrest yesterday. He will be a witness for the prosecution.
I trust you. :) Yes, it would be a definitive reason to arrest him. Thank Goodness he is on the Prosecution's side! The defense is going to have a difficult time with that timeline, imo.

I wonder what Analytical's sources are going to say about this leak?! Kind of puts a new spin on things as far as Chris being responsible and him acting alone.

Just announced on KSDK, TOD was most likely before 3am and no later than 5am placing CC at home. Nationally known medical examiner, Dr. Michael Baden, to testify for the prosecution.

This is worth repeating in huge red letters...rather like the messages Chris left on the walls. (It is a quote from Bluenotes and re-edited by me. Hope this is OK, Blue!)

No problem. I was trying to type while I was listening to the report.

Hello Opinion8ed,

In order for me to believe that a man would off his wife, his most intimate partner (until his girlfriend) and his own flesh and blood babies in order to do something to eliminate a danger to, what, someone else -- his country, his employer -- no...this man is no hero, this man is not so loyal (we know that.) With me, that theory would stick to the wall about as fast as a splatter of water on a hot griddle.

My brain is turning here...if she was eliminated for a reason then maybe the message was to let someone know that it was taken care of...kind of a reminder that it needed to b done...but then again CC could have set it up that way to make JMM look guilty as well...I'm having 2 theories kind of colliding here in my thoughts

So now we have the COD and the TOD. We all agreed early on that the TOD was going to either make or break this case against Chris Coleman. We have our answer.

I saw it on KSDK, but have not seen a link for it yet. It was reported that Baden's analysis is what prompted the arrest yesterday. He will be a witness for the prosecution.
This is good news, imo, since I heard earlier tonight that this is the first murder(s) in approximately 5 years. I think the defense might try to challenge the local ME as inexperienced and Dr. Baden could certainly hold off any progress the defense might make along those lines. MOO

So now we have the COD and the TOD. We all agreed early on that the TOD was going to either make or break this case against Chris Coleman. We have our answer.
Dr. Perper also stated this when he was talking to Nancy one evening. He was referring to body temperature. With the TOD being pushed back before 3am it seems Dr. Perper could've been right!! MOO

HOT damn! There is that elusive TOD we've been waiting for!!

This is good news, imo, since I heard earlier tonight that this is the first murder(s) in approximately 5 years. I think the defense might try to challenge the local ME as inexperienced and Dr. Baden could certainly hold off any progress the defense might make along those lines. MOO
With the MCS coming into the case so early, they would lose those points anyway. There is nothing that an inexperienced force could have done to help the defense. They did not place the ligatures around their necks or mess with the TOD. All of the evidence collected by the MCS can withstand the scrutiny of his lawyers and expert witnesses, imo.

So I guess the next thing we'll hear is that Chris was blackmailed into killing his own family...

Yep, MCS'ers are no dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members