Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still thinking about what Marc Klaas said about the last thing the victims saw was the killer (their husband and father) killing them. That's the ultimate betrayal. :furious:

A dear friend and I were discussing this today. Can you even imagine that the last face they saw, especially the boys, was their own father in the process of killing them??? It makes my heart hurt beyond description....

:(

I'm guessing they are trying to fill in the gaps...like what could have made him do such a thing? Or maybe someone remembers seeing him buy the spray paint. They could step forward to let the police know where it came from.
I think that's exactly what they are looking for. MOO

A dear friend and I were discussing this today. Can you even imagine that the last face they saw, especially the boys, was their own father in the process of killing them??? It makes my heart hurt beyond description....

:(
Absolutely. And I would imagine since they were strangled with a ligature, they did wake from sleep and saw him. :furious:

It's very hard to have someone's name taken off a house. Why did he take her name off the house? I wonder if she knew her name was off the house?

Nancy is talking with Dr. Michael Arnall about what a victim goes through as they are being strangled with a ligature. A victim may claw at the ligature and scratch their own neck. As it's tightened it will make a furrow around the neck. LE could use this impression to determine what kind of ligature it was. Victim might be unconscious within 12-14 seconds, but assailant would have to keep ligature around neck for another minute or so until victim dies. If victim is struggling, the process could last longer.

:furious::furious:

strangers things have happened .. I prefer the "cards on the table" "proof in the pudding" rather than a politically motivated arrest!

Politically motivated?:confused:

Ehhhhh.........nope.

I don't think that'll work either.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

It's very hard to have someone's name taken off a house. Why did he take her name off the house? I wonder if she knew her name was off the house?

she would have had to sign off before a notary

I would think there would have to be scratches on him somewhere !
Now that we know of the ligature, I'm trying to envision how he used it if they were all asleep in bed. If they were laying on their sides or stomach I could see him slipping it over their heads and tightening it from behind, but not so much if they were laying on their backs. :waitasec:

I got divorced and to take my name of the house was like getting and act of congress. Why would she have agreed to that. I had to sign all kind of papers to get my name off. Hope they tell us about that.

I am sure they are checking all their finances. Wherever this name removal took place will be determined and who was all involved with the paper work.

It's not hard at all. In fact mortgage fraud is epidemic in this country. Change someone's deed over to yours, take out huge loan, skip town with the money. All it takes is a fake ID, a fake stand in person or a not so bright or dishonest notary.

That hasn't been confirmed at this point. Perhaps he was FRAMED!

This isn't The Fugitive. CC isn't important enough to frame. He is just another husband that wanted to be free and didn't want to deal with a divorce.

I was at the court house during the arraignment today in Waterloo and I have to say it was quite volatile outside. This small town will to be going thru alot of stress as well.

This isn't The Fugitive. CC isn't important enough to frame. He is just another husband that wanted to be free and didn't want to deal with a divorce.

It will be curious to see what those threats entailed. Perhaps Meyer was threatened too .. don't know .. the wait for details is excruciating, isn't it? :behindbar

Question:

It is said husband was going to the gym. I would like to know if

1)this was his usual time to go to the gym and

2) was it in his routine to call when he got to the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme