Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone speculate if Coleman will be held at the Monroe County jail or would he be moved to another facility before trial?

TIA!

I found information that I think is about Sheri's dad and chose not to post it. He had nothing to do with her murder and is dealing with so much - so I think he should be off limits... as far as RC is concerned, it's probably good to give him the same clearance. Now the GF is something entirely different. I look forward to reading the Times comment section - hopefully someone close to both of them will offer a bit of insight. I posted a condolence and they are holding comments for review - but once they open it up, they don't monitor as closely and the fur will fly!

Sorry I disagree - Ron Coleman plays a part in this because he is the one funding Chris' atty. Plus Ron Coleman is connected to JMM. He is the one that helped Chris get his job with JMM.
Maybe JM met RC when he was doing time in the pen. JM visits prisons all the time to spread word about her ministries.

The info about his embezzlement and doing time in the pen came from someone who worked in LE (that is all I can say and I feel safe enough to say this much because many people in this town worked for local LE at one time or another)
I will ask the person for further details when I see them. I could not ask anymore because someone walked up on us and interrupted the conversation.

Personally I think the GF should stay off limits because she is probably working with LE and the info she gave them probably helped in arresting Chris. We have heard that she plans to testify and if she can help in some way put Chris away then I say leave her alone until she decides to come out of the woodwork on her own.

Definitely maybe.

Here's another wrinkle ... one of the comment boards said Coleman left for the house on Afton after an argument around 3 a.m., went to the gym and then called for the welfare check on his way home from the Afton location and then the gym.

Here's another wrinkle ... one of the comment boards said Coleman left for the house on Afton after an argument around 3 a.m., went to the gym and then called for the welfare check on his way home from the Afton location and then the gym.

Well that's not what he told LE. It's not unusual for a defendant and their attorney's to start changing the story to fit the facts as they are presented. It's called C.Y.A.

I'm confused.

Well that's not what he told LE. It's not unusual for a defendant and their attorney's to start changing the story to fit the facts as they are presented. It's called C.Y.A.

The person detailed why he originally stated he'd been at the gym. Can't find the post.

But that would support the rumor of an argument at 3:00 a.m.

sorry I been out of pocket all day but when did the time line change? I thought CC himself said he left home around 5:30/5:45 am?

Is there a link for this?
Thanks! :)

Sorry I disagree - Ron Coleman plays a part in this because he is the one funding Chris' atty. Plus Ron Coleman is connected to JMM. He is the one that helped Chris his job with JMM.
Maybe JM met RC when he was doing time in the pen. JM visits prisons all the time to spread word about her ministries.

The info about his embezzlement and doing time in the pen came from someone who worked in LE (that is all I can say and I feel safe enough to say this much because many people in this down worked for local LE at one time or another)
I will ask the person for further details when I see them. I could not ask anymore because someone walked up on us and interrupted the conversation.

Personally I think the GF should stay off limits because she is probably working with LE and the info she gave them probably helped arrest in Chris' arrest. We have heard that she plans to testify and she can help in some way put Chris away then I say leave her alone until she decides to come out of the woodwork on her own.

Hey, to each his own - I understand your motivation. Have you tried Casenet?

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

If you're right and he and JMM go back a ways, it's probably not from Chester. I don't doubt what you've heard. As far as TL goes, I don't think that anyone here, including myself, has tried to reach her.

The person detailed why he originally stated he'd been at the gym. Can't find the post.

But that would support the rumor of an argument at 3:00 a.m.

True about the argument, but it's a flimsy attempt to remove Coleman from the house earlier and say he couldn't have killed them, he wasn't there.

Perhaps Coleman was experiencing the first stage of grief .. ok ... everyone thinks he is guilty ... yet the shock could have still set in ... I've seen anyone who claims to know him saying he is "quiet" .... maybe his personality played into his reaction ... maybe he was "shocked" at his loss .. even if at his own hands .. just sayin'

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

I agree that people who murder their loved ones often go through the same stages of grief as anyone else would who "lost" a loved one to death. I read an interesting article about that once, but I cannot recall where.

Lindaannette,

Wouldn't you need a link for IL courts instead?

I agree that people who murder their loved ones often go through the same stages of grief as anyone else would who "lost" a loved one to death. I read an interesting article about that once, but I cannot recall where.

That would be an interesting read if you could recall it!

And would he have taken the 255 from Afton to the gym? I'm not familiar at all with the area?

I think Miss Motive placed herself right into the middle of this case. To me, she is fair game at this point. I think we have been pretty easy on her, but hearing she may have been ordering wedding invitations to marry Chris just puts it over the top.

I agree Sheri's father should be off limits.

I am still contemplating the Colemans. :waitasec:

That would be an interesting read if you could recall it!

It wasn't online. If I remember I'll post it.

People who commit terrible crimes often seem un-human to many of the rest of us. The sometimes scary reality is that most of them are not.

Obviously I have no idea what's going through CC's psyche, but I'm certain he's feeling a bunch of very human emotions right now.

Perhaps Coleman was experiencing the first stage of grief .. ok ... everyone thinks he is guilty ... yet the shock could have still set in ... I've seen anyone who claims to know him saying he is "quiet" .... maybe his personality played into his reaction ... maybe he was "shocked" at his loss .. even if at his own hands .. just sayin'

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

Oh my stars! I fear even when CC is on death row, you'll be trying to spin the whole thing another way! Yes, I believe he is guilty and has been an expert at presenting himself as a God-fearing, happily married man and great father. I realize he hasn't yet been tried and convicted, but there is no doubt in my mind they have everything they need to make that happen. My gut tells me they are now looking either to corroborate what they already have or there is much, much more to this than we imagine.

BTW - CC could easily have looked up the definition of SHOCK & DENIAL - just as you did. I guess whatever he found included arm flailing and rolling around on the lawn...:rolleyes:

I think Miss Motive placed herself right into the middle of this case. To me, she is fair game at this point. I think we have been pretty easy on her, but hearing she may have been ordering wedding invitations to marry Chris just puts it over the top.

I agree Sheri's father should be off limits.

I am still contemplating the Colemans. :waitasec:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

gosh...just miss being here one day and things start happening....
I guess I need to go back to the beginning and start re-reading!

:crazy:

Thanks:) I tried looking to see if this has been discussed but this thread is getting a bit lengthy :eek:

CC...what an idiot. They always search the husband's computer. :bang: I have a feeling he'll end up confessing sooner than later out of moral conviction...probably would have already if it wasn't for his sleezeball attorney.

I don't know. I kind of think anyone who can strangle his wife and sweet little boys has no moral conviction to speak of.

Oh my stars! I fear even when CC is on death row, you'll be trying to spin the whole thing another way! Yes, I believe he is guilty and has been an expert at presenting himself as a God-fearing, happily married man and great father. I realize he hasn't yet been tried and convicted, but there is no doubt in my mind they have everything they need to make that happen. My gut tells me they are now looking either to corroborate what they already have or there is much, much more to this than we imagine.

BTW - CC could easily have looked up the definition of SHOCK & DENIAL - just as you did. I guess whatever he found included arm flailing and rolling around on the lawn...:rolleyes:

I'm not trying to spin anything and another poster gave some insight about an article she'd read about how people who 'take' the lives of others "grieve" ... so there must be some validity to what I posted.

Here's what SoutCityMom said: "I agree that people who murder their loved ones often go through the same stages of grief as anyone else would who "lost" a loved one to death. I read an interesting article about that once, but I cannot recall where."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew