Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all that "video surveillance" equipment, you'd think Chris would have had a security system by ADT or Brinks installed at his home to protect his family from the alleged "threats"!

No kidding!!

Where I work, our building is 'armed' so if someone enters the bldg & doesn't disarm the security system, our security company starts notifying peeps on a list....we have cameras inside & outside to record the intruders.

A camera can't exactly do a take down on an intruder....I never understood why there was no alarm if he took the threats seriously....Sheri's family surely wants to understand more than I do.

SoIllinoisMan - I just read your post as I had an engagement tonight. Thank you so much for asking questions and sharing what you've gleened with us. I can't imagine how horrific this is to those who knew CC at JMM. I know I would be floored if any of the wonderful men in the body of my church did a crime such as this. I can't fathom it at all! I pray that JMM is truly working for the cause of our loving God and if they are, I'm sure He will protect them during this time.

I find it odd that he left his wallet back at the house, it had his DL in it among other things (they found in the dining room in a Black bag) - I am surprised he left the house without it when he took his trip to the gym.
We know he was not allowed back in the house.

There was a small black wallet found in the dining room that had his SS card, dental card, some credit cards, some gift cards, CPR/AED card in the dining room. But his wallet with cash, credit cards, DL, employee ID, etc. were taken from black bag - does not say where this was found other than it was in the SW of the house.

The narrative says officers were searching the house when they heard CC yelling from inside the house. So he did go back in.

Not to mention that a lot of folks have had their lives changed for the better by her teachings and her books. My favorite is "Battlefield Of The Mind"

I have followed her on TV for years and I have never once heard her ask anyone for money.

I can't see how she is to blame at all for not knowing what was going on with CC. Evidently his own wife didn't know him either.:)

Sorry if I sound snarky, but if you go to her website:

http://www.joycemeyer.org/

top right - DONATE NOW

You're right - she doesn't have to say a word :) And you can even make your monthly "payments" on line! :woohoo:

I'm just being a bit cheeky - as I know all on-line ministry sites do this, including our local big church "The Rock" here in San Diego.

If you follow her, it's all good. I'm sure she does a lot for many people, just not my thang.

Okay, I'm gonna let sleeping dogs lie now!

Thanks for listening,

Mel

There was a small black wallet found in the dining room that had his SS card, dental card, some credit cards, some gift cards, CPR/AED card in the dining room. But his wallet with cash, credit cards, DL, employee ID, etc. were taken from black bag - does not say where this was found other than it was in the SW of the house.

The narrative says officers were searching the house when they heard CC yelling from inside the house. So he did go back in.

I believe I read he was in the kitchen and the officers took him outside to the driveway.

Ok, I honestly believe I should apologize for my post mentioning the ministry. It probably was a cheap shot. After all, the ministry had NOTHING to do with this tragedy other than to employ the accused. I know there are going to be many who try to drag JM into this, but I don't believe that's fair. Along with that, her financial dealings have nothing to do with this case either, so we'll leave that subject to the IRS to investigate.

OTOH, I will say that I'm not surprised that JM cut Chris loose ASAP! She appeared to be there for him from the get go,............UNTIL she perhaps realized that he MOST LIKELY was the perp. From everything I've read today, as soon as anyone betrays her or anyone within her favor, she'll cut the bonds, without delay.

With that, I'm going to bow out of the ministry and Ms Meyers discussion. It's not relevant to the matter at hand and my personal opinion of her or her organization is................well,...........not relevant.

JMHO
fran

I respect your position, Fran. But I'm really not sure the ministry isn't connected - even in some seemingly small way. Time will tell, I suppose. But I have been suspicious of JM since day 1. She said she was there to "comfort the neighbors" - or some such nonsense. Why? CC was her dear friend and employee. If she was there AT ALL, it would have been because he called her there. IMO, she knew something was amiss about CC long before that day and started her own damage control right then and there.

I believe I read he was in the kitchen and the officers took him outside to the driveway.

That's what the narrative said. It also says right after that they called the dispatcher and told him to call the department Chaplain. Little did they know CC already called JM!

Page 16 here...

http://www.fox2now.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/47161772.pdf

I got it mixed up with JAP-4 and JAP-1 (found in dining room)

JAP-10 and JAP-8 is the wallet info and it does not say the dining room.

Thanks for correcting me.

And I don't get why he left SC naked and uncovered. He had no compassion for her. Personal victims are usually covered up (in many many cases). Maybe he was working too hard to make this an impersonal crime -- by leaving so much evidence around.

Sorry - trying to get my head in a killer's mind just isn't working.

:confused:

When I read how Sheri was found, I thought "My gosh! At least KC put a heart sticker on the duct tape around Caylee's mouth!" This man is the monster of all monsters!

I respect your position, Fran. But I'm really not sure the ministry isn't connected - even in some seemingly small way. Time will tell, I suppose. But I have been suspicious of JM since day 1. She said she was there to "comfort the neighbors" - or some such nonsense. Why? CC was her dear friend and employee. If she was there AT ALL, it would have been because he called her there. IMO, she knew something was amiss about CC long before that day and started her own damage control right then and there.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

Hi All ... Been following this case and found mention of this site, started reading here a couple of weeks ago. You guys have good instincts!

Hope I am doing this right and have not duplicated a previously posted link, found this article very interesting : )

http://www.gospelassemblyfree.com/facts/falseprophets.htm

welcome.gif

I was reading the board out on the PD this evening and found this post to be interesting...
aklewis *May 27, 2009*8:50PM*CST
I'll talk about the case if no one else will. The inmate letters have me confused. I have someone who has info that CC handled all the cash that they took in on her speaking engagements. Do you think inmates would send JM money? Do they have money?
JMM events draw very large crowds and cash donations at such an event would be substantial and most likely require some level of security until it could be deposited. Does anyone know if the ministry has any system that provides a check and balance when these monies are collected? Is there more than one person responsible for counting it at the site of the event?
Is it possible that CC was stealing from the ministry? Could Sheri have found out? Was he about to be exposed -- add theft charges to his affair with the girlfriend in FL and he would not only have lost his job at JMM, but most likely would never work in security again.

I understand where you're coming from. I too think it's a difficult situation to be in wherein an individual prides themselves on their ability to discern spiritually the depths of the soul but not seen an inkling of this. It's an upsetting thing for me.

Also, just to clarify, I don't work for JM or JMM; I am close with folks who do in a leadership capacity. I'm not a JM follower (not insofar as "following" her spiritually...different branch of the faith than myself.)

I am, like many of you, questioning how NO ONE saw this coming. But I always do in these situations.

Also, to clarify something about the money JM makes:

JM is paid a pretty reasonable salary from JMM and donates entirety of that salary back into the ministry. Where JM has made millions is as an author. That money she does take a healthy portion of, but a good part also goes back into the ministry. In other words, she does take royalty from the books and that, in and of itself, is a lot of money. Go to your local Walmart and look at the dozens of copies of JM books you'll find on all of their shelves. Go to your local Target store and you'll see JM magazines that look just like a Better Homes and Gardens or Ladies Circle magazine. This is where she makes money...she doesn't keep any money from the actual ministry activities (i.e. speaking engagments around the country, etc.)

With all due respect, southernillinoismom, whatever books JM is writing are inextricably tied to her "ministry" - IMO. I understand the difference between publication royalties and whatever JMM receives in contributions. However, without the ministry, likely no one would know about nor care about anything JM has to say. And I'm sorry, but I do feel that anyone who professes to be spreading the word of God should also be spreading the good fortune they have received, as JM has stated, as a direct result of that same God. Corporate jets, high-end sports cars and million dollar homes do not say "humility" to me. JMHO.

I don't want to see this forum become a religious debate. But I do believe that, in some measure, JMM is tied to CC's crimes. The way they distanced themselves from him almost immediately tells me they know more that we think they know at this point.

JMHO....

Why would CC have JM's airline ticket? Reading through the sickening details a terrible thought came to mind. . . I think that CC was going to kill JM next. If he hadn't been caught (and how could he not have?) I think that he would have attempted to harm Joyce and make it look like the "psycho baptist" did it. I think they will find more evidence to support this. Southernillinoisman, let your boss know she lucky to be alive. I hope that it's a wake up call for her. You said that she never got one single discerning bit of holy ghost forboding from this - that's a spiritual red flag, and she would be very wise to pay heed to it. I say this with all due respect.

Think she might consider doing a very thorough MAJOR background check on her next potential candidate for her personal bodyguard/security chief, don't you think?????? :rolleyes:

I was reading the board out on the PD this evening and found this post to be interesting...
aklewis *May 27, 2009*8:50PM*CST
I'll talk about the case if no one else will. The inmate letters have me confused. I have someone who has info that CC handled all the cash that they took in on her speaking engagements. Do you think inmates would send JM money? Do they have money?
JMM events draw very large crowds and cash donations at such an event would be substantial and most likely require some level of security until it could be deposited. Does anyone know if the ministry has any system that provides a check and balance when these monies are collected? Is there more than one person responsible for counting it at the site of the event?
Is it possible that CC was stealing from the ministry? Could Sheri have found out? Was he about to be exposed -- add theft charges to his affair with the girlfriend in FL and he would not only have lost his job at JMM, but most likely would never work in security again.

Interesting theory. Depending on audit controls, it could be possible he managed to pocket some money. But, I would think an organization as large as JMM would have appropriate checks and balances to prevent this.

Not my intention to correct your post - just remembered that I saw he was met by officers in the kitchen and maybe set his bag (with the wallet inside) down somewhere inside.

His wallet was in the dining room - go back here

Page 16

See JAP11, JAP10, JAP8

JAP11 (found in dining) & JAP10 was found inside JAP8

All in all I just find it odd that they found his wallet in the dining room and not in his car or in his back pocket.

JAP11 - Commerce Bank Statement (found in dining room inside JAP8)
JAP10 - Chris Colman's Wallet (found in JAP8)
JAP9 - Spray Paint Receipt (taken from JAP8)
JAP8 - Black Bag - misc stuff - receipts, medicine, etc

I read SC's name was removed from the deed on the house, was there also a refi done at that time, most folks who refi, roll a home equity line of credit into the loan? Hmmn, maybe the home equity line statement was old, but if not, could he have been using some of the funds to entertain MM?

"Also taken by police, from the SUV, was a transaction history for a Bank of America line of home equity credit."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...817EA6379E6F0BF2862575C4000DABF6?OpenDocument

Thanks for the welcome Kimster :)

His wallet was in the dining room - go back here

Page 16

See JAP11, JAP10, JAP8

JAP11 (found in dining) & JAP10 was found inside JAP8

All in all I just find it odd that they found his wallet in the dining room and not in his car or in his back pocket.

There were two wallets - the one with the SS card, gift cards, etc. (JAP 4) found in bag (JAP1) in the dining room. This is probably not a wallet that he took with him everywhere.

Everyday wallet (JAP 10) with cash, credit cards, driver's license, etc. found in black bag (JAP 8) and does not disclose a location. Which is why I said he probably had the bag with him and brought it back into the house.

Sorry for beating the dead horse, as they say, but the news video only stated that the camer near the entrance to the subdivision would see who came in and out:
http://www.fox2now.com/news/educati...illance-camera-coleman-052609,0,7336677.story

It can zoom in, but the example had it zoom in for a clear shot with no obstacles. We will know when this comes into play by the Le, but I am pretty sure that they cannot see his house, with that camera: unless it could see through 3 buildings and a bunch of trees.

good night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member