Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fathers Day????....geez, what a sick, sick man....

It's the week before!! (falls on the 21st this year -- be sure to tell the Anthony's. :rolleyes:)

Still - just as sick...in his mind he's out of the marriage before Father's Day *and* before his anniversary.

I have indigestion now just thinking about this :furious: ....and what happened Father's day last year to little Caylee.

See, that's exactly why I think you can say "if it wasn't for her . . .". Are you telling me that he was miserable and planning this for years, but never acted on it? I think she was the catayst. The affair starts in November, and by December, he has it all mapped out in his head. I think the presence of MM had a lot to do with it. Otherwise, he would have done it already.

They said the "Sexual" affair started in November. I wonder if there was an attraction between CC & TL well before November. Didn't the first threat letter come in October 2008?

She is definitely linked, no question about that. I don't feel for her for the guilt she should feel, for the fear she most likely feels, for her life being thrown out there for inspection. She made choices and she will live the ramifications of them.

I am just not willing to go to the "if it wasn't for her he wouldn't have done it".

The pdf says they started the affair in November. The letters begin in January? Is that correct or did they predate that? Seems to me that he already had a plan in mind and possibly pursued a relationship with another woman because in his mind he had already resolved the marriage issue. He just hadn't killed her yet but was ready to start his new single life.

Me either. Besides, IIRC, someone in the media reported early on that he also had a GF in STL. Haven't heard much since then and don't remember where I read it. (OLD AGE HAS SET IN!!) Has anyone else heard, read or confirmed that?

OK, I lied -- I haven't left yet. You guys just keep on posting things that catch my attention and being a big mouth, I can't pull myself away. :crazy:

What caught my attention was the earlier comment that RC mentioned TL. What did he know? When did he know it? Was CC also telling his parents he and SC were getting a divorce?

Exactly! What did he know & when??!?! Was RC trying to throw TL under the bus??? I'm betting that was the plan.

sorry I'm behind reading today but just saw where CC started seeing TL in November 2008. is that correct?
If so then I am seriously looking for something to clue me into the purchase of the red spray paint in July 2008. I guess I'm curious now expecially in light of hearing the affair was so recently started.

sorry if this has already been discussed...back to reading now...TIA

I'm thinking maybe he bought the spary paint for some other reason. Then didn't use it. After he killed his family, he sat trying to figure out what to do, remembers the spray paint. And uses it, maybe that is why he still had the receipt. We have lots of spray paint around here that we didn't use all of or we never got around to the project. Just trying to figure out why he would have bought spray paint in July.

I may be wrong, but I thought someone on NG stated last night (or the night before) that one of the boys had some rigor mortis on his face. Can anyone clear that up for me?

It was described as the face appearing purple in color. No mention of RM.

They said the "Sexual" affair started in November. I wonder if there was an attraction between CC & TL well before November. Didn't the first threat letter come in October 2008?

Picking up on all of the news about TL - don't forget her myspace death skull emoticon and her mood, "excited" - AFTER she knew that Sheri and the boys were dead!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why, but that whole 'started in November' thing just isn't sitting right with me....and who knows what their version of a 'sexual relationship' might be...Clinton didn't have one either.

For all we know they were 'sexting' prior to that which, if it were my spouse & BFF doing that, it's no different than having a physical relationship (in whatever format).

The earliest I recall reading about threats coming was Nov. 2008.

I think the wheels were in motion for him to do something for quite some time. The quit claim on the house deed was on October 6, 2008. Per Linz, the sexual affair started in November 2008. My guess is he probably knew her prior and had flirted, or there had been mutual flirting, and the house refinance / quit claim was the first step in his mind.

The first known threatening letter in the mailbox was, per the search warrant cited on St. Louis PD website, was January 2, 2009. The next one occurred on April 27, 2009. There is no more mention of other threats beyond what SC received via Facebook - and we lack those dates.

The Home Depot receipt for spray paint was dated July 29, 2008.

Picking up on all of the news about TL - don't forget her myspace death skull emoticon and her mood, "excited" - AFTER she knew that Sheri and the boys were dead!!!!!!!!!

I would like to think the emoticon and the mood were not related to the deaths, just had not been updated recently.

I also wonder if TL and SC had conversations about SC's marriage to CC. Meaning did TL ask SC leading questions in order to gain information she would have not gotten from Chris ... He may have been telling her things like the marriage was over, they were not sleeping in the same bed, etc. If she and SC talked, she easily could have gotten a different POV.

I'm thinking maybe he bought the spary paint for some other reason. Then didn't use it. After he killed his family, he sat trying to figure out what to do, remembers the spray paint. And uses it, maybe that is why he still had the receipt. We have lots of spray paint around here that we didn't use all of or we never got around to the project. Just trying to figure out why he would have bought spray paint in July.
He was a bow hunter. The bales of hay could have been used for target practice. Homemade bullseye targets could be made with red spray paint. July would be a couple of months before bow season and the perfect time to brush up on his skills. ;)

I think the wheels were in motion for him to do something for quite some time. The quit claim on the house deed was on October 6, 2008. Per Linz, the sexual affair started in November 2008. My guess is he probably knew her prior and had flirted, or there had been mutual flirting, and the house refinance / quit claim was the first step in his mind.

The first known threatening letter in the mailbox was, per the search warrant cited on St. Louis PD website, was January 2, 2009. The next one occurred on April 27, 2009. There is no more mention of other threats beyond what SC received via Facebook - and we lack those dates.

Also, he got the PO Box (why would he need one?) on June 30, 2008. In his car the police found a receipt. They also uncovered a bill for payment due on that box dated July 2, 2008 and a letter from St. Petersburg (presumably from Linz) dated January 24, 2009.

My guess is he knew her through SC. He wanted a new life and wasn't happy, so he started planning to do something sometime in early-to-mid 2008. Once he felt he had Linz in his back pocket, he got the PO Box to set up a confidential means of communication besides e-mail. In October, he kept thinking about killing or leaving so he did the refinance / quit claim on the house. By November, they were having the affair. At some point he decided what he was going to do, so he cooked up this whole threats thing. First threat came in January and another in April. Sadly, it was only a matter of time . . .

And you could make a case that he planned to kill all along. Once he got the PO Box in June 2008, he already started setting things up as early as July 2008 (i.e., spray paint), followed by October 2008 (i.e., refinance/quit claim), followed November 2008 (i.e., post-murder lover as sexual affair starts), and finally the last link by January 2009 (i.e., first threat).

I wish I could find another source, but I did read that CC started complaining about threats in November 2008:

Coleman was chief of security for Joyce Meyers Ministries, the multi million dollar corporation headed by television evangelist Joyce Meyers and her husband Dave. Since November of 2008, Coleman had complained of some kind of threats related to his work.

(source http://pysih.com/2009/05/22/christopher-e-coleman/ )

I guess the letters didn't start til January??

And I don't know about y'all, but after being a victim of a cheating spouse, I don't like any 'coincidences'....my own cheater made sure there were plenty of them.

• When investigators first contacted Lintz, she was already aware of the homicides, which were widely publicized. She told police she had spoken to Christopher Coleman the evening of May 4.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/787518.html (Bolded by me)

This confirms LE contacted her and she had made no attempt to come forward upon learning of the murders.

I agree with both of you.I did not think a divorce with children could be worked out that quickly either.It is very interesting that CC dad was the one to tell police about Tara.I will never give her credit IMO if she would have verified the supposed divorce with Sheri both would have known CC was a lying and just maybe Sheri and her 2 beautiful sons would have gotten away from that alive.I personally hope Sheri,Garette,and Gavin death haunt her forever.

I think (I have never been divorced) you can get one quickly, with children, if there is absolute agreement on everything by both parties. A waiver of service would speed it along. And it meets all the laws of IL. Having said that, I think getting a court date might be the issue - although Monroe County is probably quicker than some of the others around here. But, to have 6/14 as the date of the divorce being final, I think it would have to have been filed in April.

Or she wouldn't let him get in her pants until he got the divorce moving (as far as she knew).
Oh, Come on! You don't seriously believe that one, do ya?! LOL

I don't know what the deal is, or how old the children have to be in the divorce. My mom and dad just finished a divorce, in STL. Sure my youngest brother is 26, but even so, they filed for divorce in February and recieved the final papers in April. So, it took them only 2 months, max. So, I guess, it all depends on where you go to file it. CC could have had his finished that quickly if he and his wife got married in STL as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member