Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a forum on this case to open and separate threads and posts?
Things seem to be getting mixed up?

Taken from a course description on another Krav-Maga site:

• Tactical embracing and strangling

That is exactly what Brad Coleman was doing to that deer in the video. I wonder if Brad and Chris were both schooled in KM?

It makes me sick to my stomach.

#

Can I volunteer at an upcoming conference?

Yes. We recruit volunteers for our U.S. conferences. Many times our conferences would not be possible without the help of our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please email volunteer@joycemeyer.org and include your mailing address, phone number, and the U.S. conference you would like to volunteer at.

NO! We would miss you too much...:rolleyes:

JK!!!!

#

Can I volunteer at an upcoming conference?

Yes. We recruit volunteers for our U.S. conferences. Many times our conferences would not be possible without the help of our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please email volunteer@joycemeyer.org and include your mailing address, phone number, and the U.S. conference you would like to volunteer at.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to a conference. I was asking if it was usual for the members of Destiny church to also be involved in JMM? I think there's a difference between volunteering for a conference (which I have done) and getting involved in JMM - ie; mission trips etc.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to a conference. I was asking if it was usual for the members of Destiny church to also be involved in JMM? I think there's a difference between volunteering for a conference (which I have done) and getting involved in JMM - ie; mission trips etc.

You asked about volunteering. I went to the site for reference and posted what I found. It would appear to me they only have volunteers at conferences.

I'm sure you can look at the site for more information on qualifications for traveling on JMM mission trips.

Taken from a course description on another Krav-Maga site:

• Tactical embracing and strangling

That is exactly what Brad Coleman was doing to that deer in the video. I wonder if Brad and Chris were both schooled in KM?

It makes me sick to my stomach.

I honestly don't see what all the hub-bub is about the deer. It had already been shot with an arrow and according to someone, they didn't bring a knife. Maybe it wasn't "politically correct" but it was an isolated incident and in no way tied to the Coleman deaths.

To me ... it's much ado about nada .... disclaimer ..I love animals ... and don't advocate any type of cruelty but it just seems they were in an awkward position and didn't have the knife to "finish it off"

Imaginations working overtime.....

I honestly don't see what all the hub-bub is about the deer. It had already been shot with an arrow and according to someone, they didn't bring a knife. Maybe it wasn't "politically correct" but it was an isolated incident and in no way tied to the Coleman deaths.

To me ... it's much ado about nada .... disclaimer ..I love animals ... and don't advocate any type of cruelty but it just seems they were in an awkward position and didn't have the knife to "finish it off"

I don't believe we know if it was an "isolated" incident. And I'm not sure we should apply "political correctness" to the slaughtering of innocent animals.....

If these guys were seasoned hunters and hunting with bows and arrows (because we're living in the dark ages, I guess :rolleyes:), they should have been better prepared for this type of circumstance. And...just the brutality of killing a living thing.

What is says to me, personally, is that the apples don't fall far from the tree.

IMHO

OK - you are certainly entitled. . .

But, we've got three people dead who were brutally strangled
the husband, who we now learned was trained to brutally strangle -
and the "isolated incidence" in which a deer is slowly strangled (because NOT ONE of these experienced hunters has a knife?)

Sorry, it sounds like a practice session to me - like someone(s) wanted to see how the technique worked.

OK - you are certainly entitled. . .

But, we've got three people dead who were brutally strangled
the husband, who we now learned was trained to brutally strangle -
and the "isolated incidence" in which a deer is slowly strangled (because NOT ONE of these experienced hunters has a knife?)

Sorry, it sounds like a practice session to me - like someone(s) wanted to see how the technique worked.

:eek: Oh my!!!

Hi Johnrodz! Glad to have you here with us!!!

welcome-10.jpg

OK - I think I've finally found the penultimate barometer for the twisted religion that seems to be running amok . . .

Churches Seek Israeli Combat Course

DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ―The recent shooting death of a pastor inside a church in southern Illinois has prompted many churches to rethink their security. The answer for one North Texas church is a self defense course developed by the Israeli military.

Bart Howell pastors Eagle's View Church in Saginaw.

He wants to open the eyes of his congregation to the fact that church is no longer a sanctuary from gun violence.

"There are a lot of desperate people out in our world right now," he said.

So Pastor Howell is introducing a program developed by the Israeli military. It's called Krav Maga. It means 'contact combat' in Hebrew.

Snipped ~

Class members operate from the understanding "it's either him or me."

http://cbs11tv.com/religion/krav.maga.combat.2.956990.html

WWJD?

Tricia came in during the last thread and said let's wait a couple of weeks and see if interest starts to wain or not. It takes a lot of time and effort to open a new forum. :blowkiss:

I think it would be a very good idea. There seems to be several topics all going on at once here! :) I understand though why Tricia wants to wait.

OK - I think I've finally found the penultimate barometer for the twisted religion that seems to be running amok . . .

Churches Seek Israeli Combat Course

DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ―The recent shooting death of a pastor inside a church in southern Illinois has prompted many churches to rethink their security. The answer for one North Texas church is a self defense course developed by the Israeli military.

Bart Howell pastors Eagle's View Church in Saginaw.

He wants to open the eyes of his congregation to the fact that church is no longer a sanctuary from gun violence.

"There are a lot of desperate people out in our world right now," he said.

So Pastor Howell is introducing a program developed by the Israeli military. It's called Krav Maga. It means 'contact combat' in Hebrew.

Snipped ~

Class members operate from the understanding "it's either him or me."

http://cbs11tv.com/religion/krav.maga.combat.2.956990.html

WWJD?

Smiley-bugeye.gif

Well, our church sure isn't promoting this idea!!!

You asked about volunteering. I went to the site for reference and posted what I found. It would appear to me they only have volunteers at conferences.

I'm sure you can look at the site for more information on qualifications for traveling on JMM mission trips.

When I was nosing around about JMM I did see some information about the mission trips. From what I remember, you pay your own way and the cost was not cheap, $2,000 rings a bell.
IMO

Can I ask where did everyone see about the deer? I would like to view it too please. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks