Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember, Sheri was an Air Force MP where CC was a Marine.

Yes, but Sheri was at Lackland AFB and CC (Marines) went there for some of his Military Police Training. My granddaughter was at Lackland and is in Security Forces in the Air Force (MP) and Army and Marines went through some training there with her. They have the same training and you get no breaks being female either! Very physical.

My daughter and myself traveled to San Antonio for my granddaughter's graduation from basic training, then to her MP training graduation. She remained there and went through K-9 training as well. There were Army and Marines there.

Then she went to Osan AFB in S. Korea and there were Army as well as Marines there also. That is where she met her Army husband. (sorry so much O/T)

I think someone said they met at Quantico while attending a MP training class

I have read every post in this case from the beginning and have not posted much.

CC, IMO, is a liar and a cheat. He is just plain evil, and a triple murderer. I just want to say that he is the one who has murdered his beautiful wife and sons Garrett and Gavin. He did this, not TL even tho she is a disgusting person.

If CC had been the man he professed to be, then TL could not have tempted him or whatever you want to call it. How do we know CC is not the one who very strongly persued TL? We don't. I have gotten the impression that some people think she should be as much to blame as CC. Unless TL forged the mortgage papers and helped plan these 3 deaths, then all she is guilty of is being a sordid disgusting person.

We all have our opinions, and mine is that CC would have eventually done this even had there been no TL. It was IN HIM to do murder. A GF may have been the catalyst to do it sooner rather than later, but the guilt lies with CC alone. Again, unless TL planned this with CC or forged papers, or knew of it in advance, then she is not culpable under the law.

I think someone said they met at Quantico while attending a MP training class

It was stated that he met Sheri at Lackland. I do not remember where it was stated, but it was.

analytical
I think, therefore I am...... Join Date: May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimster
If he guarded the President, he would have the highest security clearance in the world! I knew a fellow who worked on HARM missiles and he had one...they are not easy to get! I doubt you can sleuth that, however. So, reports about his possible career in that field might be impossible and I agree with you, Fran...pure speculation.

One of Coleman's former addresses is Quantico, VA

Sheri also lived in Quantico, per this:

http://www.intelius.com/search-summa...?ReportType=1&

This is why I thought they met at Quantico, thanks for the correction LaLaw2000

Ok, so I guess no one knows the answer to my previous question. Why someone? would come on WS and make it clear that the Grace Church in Chester is NOT connected to JMM and it turns out to be a lie. IMHO

All righty then.:)

fran

I'm sorry Fran - I figured someone with a better memory than mine would respond to this.
IIRC, southernillinoisman is the one who stated the above and I think Pres101 indicated soillman may be incorrect. I think what soillman meant was that the 2 churches are not the same "sect" - not like Presbyterian or Lutheran that has the church and then a lot of "branches". IIRC Pres101 is the one who mentioned that JMM gave GC $100,000 to pay off a part of their church or something like that. Don't quote me on this - maybe either soillman or pres101 would be able to respond to your question.

CC had only done a regular 4 year enlistment. I cannot imagine him guarding the President. My granddaughter went to Quantico for a 2 week training seminar before she went to Osan AFB in S. Korea. I have no idea what it was about, tho.

Ok, so I guess no one knows the answer to my previous question. Why someone? would come on WS and make it clear that the Grace Church in Chester is NOT connected to JMM and it turns out to be a lie. IMHO

NEXT.......so,..........it appears that prior to divorcing his wife and taking everything worldy from the marriage with him, Keith (Chris' brother) worked with his wife Angie for Primerica. I THOUGHT it was a mortgage company but I believe I was........partly wrong. It appears more of a financial advisor type place (which includes mortgages) and they sell insurance including life insurance. They also go around and do recruiting and then they get part of the take from those that they recruited, I believe. I THINK you MAY have to pay a fee before you begin working for them. not quite clear on that though.

Does anyone know what? Keith does now for a living? Does he still do mortgages, financial planning or advising? or sell life insurance?:confused:

OK,.........so Chris and Sheri were giving a 10 week series of classes on financial planning. This was about the middle of Sept????? And low and behold, about 3 weeks after they begin telling people how to get rid of their debt and to save etc., the happy couple refinances their house and on the very same day, Sheri, in all her wisdom gained from these classes she's teaching to others, signs away her rights to ownership of the family home.:waitasec:

Is there something wrong with this picture?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

If they refied through a company on the internet, those papers are fedexed to you and you sign them with a notary (I did one like that years back) and then you fedex them back.

Did Chris put the paperwork for signing off the deed in the same pile of paperwork as the refi and Sherri signed away those rights without knowing it?

Many people will sign paperwork their spouse gives them without reading each page, especially if it starts off with the normal refi paperwork she was expecting to see.

Hello WS Friends:

I wanted to clarify a couple of things that have been mentioned about posts I made in the last couple of days...

1. I didn't say that a couple of folks at JMM were having an affair with CC. I said that a couple of folks came forward after the evidence against CC was beginning to be clear and told JMM about their limited knowledge of his affair with TL.

2. I was one poster who initially provided information that there was not a long-standing relationship between RC/Grace Church Ministries and JMM. However, I came back the next day and clarified that I had spoken to a different and more credible source and that JM has known CC since he was a child. However, there are no formal ties between Grace Church and JMM and Grace Church is not a "spin-off" of JMM. In fact, as I stated previously, there are some pretty significant theological differences between JMM and Grace Church. I am unsure how JM knew the Coleman's initially because they weren't even "ministering" in the same geographic area. The link on the "Ministries" section of Grace Church's website shouldn't be read into too much...that link is there because CC worked for JMM not because of any formal relationship.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't a part of spreading any incorrect information. Thanks to all of you for all that you do!

Remember those sealed warrants of Friday, May 7 ... we haven't seen those yet, have we?

NEXT.......so,..........it appears that prior to divorcing his wife and taking everything worldy from the marriage with him, Keith (Chris' brother) worked with his wife Angie for Primerica. I THOUGHT it was a mortgage company but I believe I was........partly wrong. It appears more of a financial advisor type place (which includes mortgages) and they sell insurance including life insurance. They also go around and do recruiting and then they get part of the take from those that they recruited, I believe. I THINK you MAY have to pay a fee before you begin working for them. not quite clear on that though.

Does anyone know what? Keith does now for a living? Does he still do mortgages, financial planning or advising? or sell life insurance?:confused:

OK,.........so Chris and Sheri were giving a 10 week series of classes on financial planning. This was about the middle of Sept????? And low and behold, about 3 weeks after they begin telling people how to get rid of their debt and to save etc., the happy couple refinances their house and on the very same day, Sheri, in all her wisdom gained from these classes she's teaching to others, signs away her rights to ownership of the family home.:waitasec:

Is there something wrong with this picture?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Hello everyone at WS. This is my first post. I started reading this post from the beginning just this weekend and have finally made it to the end.

Primerica, IMO, operates much like Amway. I have been to both. Someone you know invites you to a meeting by telling you they have something amazing to share while not saying who the company is. When you go to the meeting their main goal is to recruit you so they can make money off the people you recruit while also trying to sell you insurance, financial planning and mortgages. In my area, I have seen Primerica work with the church and have the church get people to go to these meetings. And, yes, they focus on young adults. I was unwilling to share my financial information with these acquaintances of mine that I knew did not have any financial training.

Could this have been the type of Financial Planning Class they were running? Maybe they were recruited by CC's brother? Just MO

Hello everyone at WS. This is my first post. I started reading this post from the beginning just this weekend and have finally made it to the end.

Primerica, IMO, operates much like Amway. I have been to both. Someone you know invites you to a meeting by telling you they have something amazing to share while not saying who the company is. When you go to the meeting their main goal is to recruit you so they can make money off the people you recruit while also trying to sell you insurance, financial planning and mortgages. In my area, I have seen Primerica work with the church and have the church get people to go to these meetings. And, yes, they focus on young adults. I was unwilling to share my financial information with these acquaintances of mine that I knew did not have any financial training.

Could this have been the type of Financial Planning Class they were running? Maybe they were recruited by CC's brother? Just MO

Thank you so much for sharing this information. :) I have been doing *much* reading regarding Primerica, Amway (they just keep coming up...I was surprised), and World Finance Group/Aegon. I have to say that it's interesting. It does not come across as a total scam, per se, but definitely interesting how they work "the system" in terms of getting people to invest their money, etc. I wonder if this was, in fact, the meetings that CC and SC had in their home.

As I have said before, follow the financial map. Business, home, and otherwise.

Thank you so much for sharing this information. :) I have been doing *much* reading regarding Primerica, Amway (they just keep coming up...I was surprised), and World Finance Group/Aegon. I have to say that it's interesting. It does not come across as a total scam, per se, but definitely interesting how they work "the system" in terms of getting people to invest their money, etc. I wonder if this was, in fact, the meetings that CC and SC had in their home.

As I have said before, follow the financial map. Business, home, and otherwise.

No, this has been posted several times. It was through Destiny Church and it was Dave Ramsey's program.

http://www.destinymembers.org/Content.asp?id=875&Class=477

No, this has been posted several times. It was through Destiny Church and it was Dave Ramsey's program.

I know it has been posted before, but I had no idea how huge this is. Only since I've done some research could I appreciate what it's all about. It's disturbing, to say the least. Over the years, I have been approached by something close to this, but for whatever reason it gave me the , "Huh??".

Primerica, IMO, operates much like Amway. I have been to both. Someone you know invites you to a meeting by telling you they have something amazing to share while not saying who the company is. When you go to the meeting their main goal is to recruit you so they can make money off the people you recruit while also trying to sell you insurance, financial planning and mortgages.
I figured it had to be multi-level marketing when the promotional material said that you could earn as much as you want and work when you want.

Wouldn't it stink to be a member of GBC and get hit up for a meeting with KC and feel pressured into buying something? Not saying that it happened, but imagine the pressure if it did. Talk about a captive audience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member