Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda, Did you see a Joel M. posting on that MySpace? Would that be JM's son?

Linda, Did you see a Joel M. posting on that MySpace? Would that be JM's son?

I don't think so - His name is "Meyers", and JM is "Meyer. I think she has two sons, Dan & Dave.

If you look at Josh's Myspace comments, page 6 - scroll down and there are three comments.

I don't think so - His name is "Meyers", and JM is "Meyer. I think she has two sons, Dan & Dave.

If you look at Josh's Myspace comments, page 6 - scroll down and there are three comments.

Could someone fill us in who are here at work and can't access myspace. Im dying to know...

Hallo RollinOn86,

You ask a good question... Why hasn't the attorney been in? Do they have their strategy already? Anyone have a clue why the attorney hasn't been noted to visit?

Coleman's counsel visits are not recorded or reported as "visitor"

Another thing I'm wondering and will direct this to any MARINES in our bunch, would Sheri have rec'd the same defense training that CC rec'd in the Marines? IIRC, they met with BOTH serving as MPs in the Marines!

From what I remember, Sheri was an Air Force MP where CC was a Marine.

Could someone fill us in who are here at work and can't access myspace. Im dying to know...

I didn't see anything about any trips as Linda mentioned...so I didn't comment. Just saw some "hi how are ya-s".

I didn't see anything about any trips as Linda mentioned...so I didn't comment. Just saw some "hi how are ya-s".
Page 5, comment by Faith:

Aug 2, 2007 7:44 PM

Have a safe & spectacular trip to Cambodia...if you run across any $30 Northface jackets hook a sista' up ;0)

Give Ginger a hug for me...! ~ AB ~

I was wondering, are they still treating the house as a crime scene or is family moving their stuff out or what is going on with the house? I don't think CC is going to be getting out anytime soon to be paying the mortgage.

Yes, even in a murder case. However, I do believe it is not illegal for a pastor to disclose information. It is illegal for the law to force him/her to disclose information.

It has been my understanding that unless confession is major tenet of a faith (ie Roman Catholic faith being one) that there is no privilege on pastor/minister/clergy/parishioner conversations. And that the clergy person can be forced to disclose all if not willingly then by court order. If this is not true, please provide a link or reference. Thanks.

I was wondering, are they still treating the house as a crime scene or is family moving their stuff out or what is going on with the house? I don't think CC is going to be getting out anytime soon to be paying the mortgage.

It has been released as a crime scene but is "frozen" due to the civil law suit.

Sorry to change the subject and I apologize if this has already been discussed and answered, but can anyone tell me why Sheri and Chris attended a church in Town & Country, Mo..........when Chris' dad and mom belonged to Grace Church right there in Chester?:confused:

TIA
fran

Just guessing, but TandC is closer to Columbia than Chester. T&C is part of the St. Louis Metro Area and they may have started attending when they lived in SC.

ETA - changed city, made error. Also noted this was answered already.

It has been my understanding that unless confession is major tenet of a faith (ie Roman Catholic faith being one) that there is no privilege on pastor/minister/clergy/parishioner conversations. And that the clergy person can be forced to disclose all if not willingly then by court order. If this is not true, please provide a link or reference. Thanks.

Looks like it depends on the state. I still haven't found Illinois' laws yet.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/q154237311085561/

Both recent court decisions and state laws have changed the ethic of confidentiality between clergy and those they serve. Clergy and their church members and clients need to know the limitations upon their private communications. While each state determines the law of privileged communications, the author outlines the general requirements of the privilege. A state-by-state chart is included that references each clergy privilege law and some of the language that limits the privilege.

Did we discuss SC's last MS log-in date and her mood? Wonder if LE found any comments/emails that were of value? Is there a log-in time or just a date on MS?

Here's a case from Illinois that was in regards to a sex case:

"The court noted that the Illinois clergy-penitent privilege only pertains to communications that are confidential, and therefore &#8220;an admission or confession is not privileged if made to a clergy member in the presence of a third person unless such person is &#8216;indispensable&#8217; to the counseling or consoling activity of the clergy member.&#8221; As a result, the court ruled that the trial court erred in holding that the privilege &#8220;extends only to admissions or confessions made in a one-on-one setting.&#8221;<snipped>

http://www.churchlawtoday.com/private/library/cltr/c0205332.html

Did we discuss SC's last MS log-in date and her mood? Wonder if LE found any comments/emails that were of value? Is there a log-in time or just a date on MS?

I've never seen a log in TIME on MS, just a date on mine. I haven't really taken much into consideration on Sheri's mood or comments there because I always leave mine as positive so as not to create any "drama" among people I know or whatever. It is public and I'm well aware of that!
:crazy:

Ok, I hate to be a bug, but I thought we had someone come on here and CLAIM that Rev Coleman's church, Grace Church, was not affiliated with Joyce Meyers?:confused:

From what I can gather, this is Coleman's church, Grace Ministries and???

http://www.dotheword.com/

Under "Do The Word" they include

Joyce Meyer Ministries
P.O. Box 655
Fenton, MO 63026-0655
*****************(I didn't include the link)

Why is it important for them to come here and say that when it appears it isn't true?

Just curious,
fran

Thanks Kimster. Can LE use comments/emails from these networking sites in court? Never really heard of any cases where the above has come into play but sure some exist.

I've never seen a log in TIME on MS, just a date on mine. I haven't really taken much into consideration on Sheri's mood or comments there because I always leave mine as positive so as not to create any "drama" among people I know or whatever. It is public and I'm well aware of that!
:crazy:

Can you see Sheri Coleman's myspace page? When I tried to look it was private. Does it show her mood? Also did CC have a myspace or facebook? I never found one for him but I did read that TL said they communicated that way as well.

http://www.myspace.com/littlesheric Sheri's MySpace....Her page is on private and I think it always has been...I thought she had a "mood" on there before, but it is gone now! I've never seen any of the Facebooks, but I imagine they are private since they haven't ever been analyzed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048