Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kimster. Can LE use comments/emails from these networking sites in court? Never really heard of any cases where the above has come into play but sure some exist.

I'm sure they can! There are now computer forensics persons who investigate and testify on all kinds of computer evidence. I'm sure they are working overtime on this case :clap:

Gotta run! Catch you guys later!!!

alien-smiley-126.gif

Can you see Sheri Coleman's myspace page? When I tried to look it was private. Does it show her mood? Also did CC have a myspace or facebook? I never found one for him but I did read that TL said they communicated that way as well.

Her mood is "Productive"

Another thing I'm wondering and will direct this to any MARINES in our bunch, would Sheri have rec'd the same defense training that CC rec'd in the Marines? IIRC, they met with BOTH serving as MPs in the Marines!

Alright, I asked Mr. Cassiusleuth the answer as he is proudly a Capt. in the Army Reserves (just recently promoted!). He said that each branch does train martial arts to some degree, but only in certain special forces. Like the Army Rangers or Delta Force, Navy Seals, and the Marines which actually belong to the Navy have Green Berets. He said they are trained to kill (in self-defense) to some degree using forms of martial arts. He himself has not been trained by the Army, but is a purple or black belt (I think) in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on the side. And I assure you he knows how to off someone pretty quick (in self-defense) as I've read some of the books myself. It's actually quite scary to know any person can go online and read how to's on martial arts, but they do so in self-defense.

ETA: I think SC was in the Air Force and I don't think she would have been trained to that degree. She very well could have taken self defense classes as those are becoming popular among women in this society...

No big deal, but Green Berets are Army :)
Great post cassiusleuth!

Looks like it depends on the state. I still haven't found Illinois' laws yet.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/q154237311085561/

Both recent court decisions and state laws have changed the ethic of confidentiality between clergy and those they serve. Clergy and their church members and clients need to know the limitations upon their private communications. While each state determines the law of privileged communications, the author outlines the general requirements of the privilege. A state-by-state chart is included that references each clergy privilege law and some of the language that limits the privilege.

Thanks for the link. I subscribed, so, I think soon I will have full access to the article.

Ok, so I guess no one knows the answer to my previous question. Why someone? would come on WS and make it clear that the Grace Church in Chester is NOT connected to JMM and it turns out to be a lie. IMHO

All righty then.:)

NEXT.......so,..........it appears that prior to divorcing his wife and taking everything worldy from the marriage with him, Keith (Chris' brother) worked with his wife Angie for Primerica. I THOUGHT it was a mortgage company but I believe I was........partly wrong. It appears more of a financial advisor type place (which includes mortgages) and they sell insurance including life insurance. They also go around and do recruiting and then they get part of the take from those that they recruited, I believe. I THINK you MAY have to pay a fee before you begin working for them. not quite clear on that though.

Does anyone know what? Keith does now for a living? Does he still do mortgages, financial planning or advising? or sell life insurance?:confused:

OK,.........so Chris and Sheri were giving a 10 week series of classes on financial planning. This was about the middle of Sept????? And low and behold, about 3 weeks after they begin telling people how to get rid of their debt and to save etc., the happy couple refinances their house and on the very same day, Sheri, in all her wisdom gained from these classes she's teaching to others, signs away her rights to ownership of the family home.:waitasec:

Is there something wrong with this picture?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Ok, so I guess no one knows the answer to my previous question. Why someone? would come on WS and make it clear that the Grace Church in Chester is NOT connected to JMM and it turns out to be a lie. IMHO

NEXT.......so,..........it appears that prior to divorcing his wife and taking everything worldy from the marriage with him, Keith (Chris' brother) worked with his wife Angie for Primerica. I THOUGHT it was a mortgage company but I believe I was........partly wrong. It appears more of a financial advisor type place (which includes mortgages) and they sell insurance including life insurance. They also go around and do recruiting and then they get part of the take from those that they recruited, I believe. I THINK you MAY have to pay a fee before you begin working for them. not quite clear on that though.

Does anyone know what? Keith does now for a living? Does he still do mortgages, financial planning or advising? or sell life insurance?:confused:

OK,.........so Chris and Sheri were giving a 10 week series of classes on financial planning. This was about the middle of Sept????? And low and behold, about 3 weeks after they begin telling people how to get rid of their debt and to save etc., the happy couple refinances their house and on the very same day, Sheri, in all her wisdom gained from these classes she's teaching to others, signs away her rights to ownership of the family home.:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

I think there is something VERY wrong with this picture. And, I don't know the answers to your other questions, Fran, but, I sure would like to know the answers myself.

Fran,

I saw your question earlier and I didn't know the answer. But I totally remember the post you were talking about as it stuck out to me also. I also think in the next few posts someone provided a link that showed that the two were actually connected.......I get what you are saying!

As far as the financial classes, yes something seems very wrong there. I wish we knew for fact that she did/didn't sign the darn house over. I think in the end this will be way more complex then we ever imagined concerning their finances. I just can't stop thinking she really did know everything he had done, but maybe was too embarassed to tell anyone? I've been there before....and it gets me thinking...

snipped

Isn't that something? You know, the way the TRUTH has a way of coming out........eventually :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All righty then.:) (You are so funny, and I agree)

JMHO
fran

YES there IS something VERY wrong with this picture. My husband who use to do loans agrees. I don't think she signed those papers to remove her name. I think someone else signed them. Anyone else??

YES there IS something VERY wrong with this picture. My husband who use to do loans agrees. I don't think she signed those papers to remove her name. I think someone else signed them. Anyone else??

I think it was part of the grand-plan he had been working on since the end of 2008. It seems to me he had this plan, but something forced him to act out before he was 100% ready to.

Snipped OK,.........so Chris and Sheri were giving a 10 week series of classes on financial planning. This was about the middle of Sept????? And low and behold, about 3 weeks after they begin telling people how to get rid of their debt and to save etc., the happy couple refinances their house and on the very same day, Sheri, in all her wisdom gained from these classes she's teaching to others, signs away her rights to ownership of the family home.

Fran that piqued my interest too. Tried to find details on that class, but since it is fee based the description in very general. I thought maybe there was a segment in that class which may have helped us make sense of SC signing that quit claim.

When I looked at GC website I did not see the JMM reference you are talking about. Only a link on the ministry section?

JMHO
fran

This all still stinks to me, just smells to high heaven. There's something about this family's blurring or mixture of church leadership, financial education, enterprises and pyramid-like entrepeneurship that reeks of "confidence."

:parrot:

The financial angle of this case has been nagging at me since the beginning. Warning: I'm going to ramble here.

What struck me in looking at the Primerica website, specifically the Generation Primerica website, was that their promotional material spoke about getting out of debt being one of the benefits of selling the things Primerica sells.

The Generation Primerica website with KC and his ex shows a bunch of shiny, happy young people -- really young -- who have beat debt and anticipate making more money than they ever dreamed possible.

This bugs me because they're so young. How do you get into crushing debt at such a young age? My crotchety middle-aged tightwad answer is that these people were living beyond their means -- that they wanted a life that they just couldn't afford.

Sound familiar?

First KC and his ex, then CC and his family, and then TL wanting CC's "good life". All aspiring to a glittering lifestyle that, frankly, they couldn't support.

I don't think it's that surprising that CC and SC ended up teaching a financial class at church. I've never seen a Financial Peace University class, for instance, taught by people who have never had debt problems. And, honestly, they're usually taught by people who are still in the process of digging themselves out of the acquisitional hole they've dug for themselves.

If you think about the environment that the Colemans were operating in, specifically JMM, it's no surprise that they would think that they need the best of everything, even if they couldn't pay for it outright.

The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, etc.

I don't think she signed them either. I pointed out in another thread that the S's are not alike in the signatures. They have two totally different motions in the way they were written. I don't have the link anymore, but if you traced each S, you could see that they were written differently. IMO

The financial angle of this case has been nagging at me since the beginning. Warning: I'm going to ramble here.

What struck me in looking at the Primerica website, specifically the Generation Primerica website, was that their promotion material all spoke about getting out of debt being one of the benefits of selling the things Primerica sells.

The Generation Primerica website with KC and his ex shows a bunch of shiny, happy young people -- really young -- who have beat debt and anticipate making more money than they ever dreamed possible.

This bugs me because they're so young. How do you get into crushing debt at such a young age? My crotchety middle-aged tightwad answer is that these people were living beyond their means -- that they wanted a life that they just couldn't afford.

Sound familiar?

First KC and his ex, then CC and his family, and then TL and CC. All aspiring to a glittering lifestyle that, frankly, they couldn't support.

I don't think it's that surprising that CC and SC ended up teaching a financial class at church. I've never seen a Financial Peace University class, for instance, taught by people who have never had debt problems. And, honestly, they're usually taught by people who are in the process of digging themselves out of the acquisitional hole they've dug for themselves.

If you think about the environment that the Colemans were operating in, specifically JMM, it's no surprise that they would think that they need the best of everything, even if they couldn't pay for it outright.

The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, etc.

(bbm) ITA. Quoted this same verse (bolded, I Tim 6:10) at outset of this case, in first couple of threads I think.

:parrot:

I"m not sure it would matter. Many men throughout the years have had affairs. They either stay with the wives and work it out or they get a divorce. CC killed his family. I don't think it had anything to do with the affair. He wanted them permanently out of his life or he wanted something kept quiet. IMO I don't believe TL was his Motive. I think she was a hobby.

yeah - sheri and the boys were prolly a hobby too and now he wants some new toys...what a total ... i cant even come up with a word so bad as to describe cc. makes my stomach turn just to think about all the possible reasons that he could have done this....just why did he have to kill them???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member