Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have me there, SS, because I totally agree with you that their 'emotional affair' started MUCH sooner. She DID have plenty of opportunity to stay away, but she didn't. For that, she's a floozie! fir shir.:mad:

But like I've been saying, we have NO idea what type of LIES he told her.

JMHO
fran

Well, that's already been revealed in the news reports that they were sexting before the physical affair began in November 2008.

Makes me wonder who approached who because ... was it November when JMM was in Tampa?

I personally don't think it matters if that picture is photo-shopped or if she really looks like that.

The question is, "IF she's really all that, why did she have to shop out of state for husband material or take left-overs from her friend?":confused:

Guess it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Sheri and the boys are still dead. :(

JMHO
fran

I only posted that because there was some belief that it was photoshopped. That's all.

And .. I don't think she's "all that" or "hot" as the poster described.

Coleman wasn't too bad looking when he had grown his hair out .. those photos of him leaving the police station after he went in for the second set of prints .. but he certainly looks like a different person with his head shaved.

Maybe he grew his hair out because TL liked it that way? :crazy:

she works at a dog race track .. derby lane .. people who claim to know her on Topix and on the place where her picture in the bikini is posted say she works at a dog track
Doesn't she work in the Poker room? It isn't like she is sitting behind some desk on a computer with no contact with the predominately male population.

n November 2003, Meyer told the Post-Dispatch that the ministry bought the homes, clustered near Gravois Road and Interstate 270, for her protection. The homes where the children live surround Meyer's home and served as buffers against stalkers, Meyer said at the time.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/meyer/meyer21.html

Of course, you're ASSUMING that Chris was being up front with TL and that she KNEW the divorce hadn't yet been filed.

Believe me,.........THIS TYPE, Chris Coleman's type, they are 'master manipulators.' I've seen it, up close, up front.

They are the nicest guy. The most wonderful human being. They're smart, articulate, they care about you, show attention, go to church with you, pamper you........................

Yeah,............I've seen this type turn into the biggest *advertiser censored** you'd ever imagine, ONCE you're on to their games and confront them with WHAT they really are. Then the let you know, EVERYTHING you didn't find out yet.

Why?

Because they have the last word....................

They're loosing you anyway, so why not let you know just EXACTLY what they were getting away with all those months or years you THOUGHT they really cared.

WHILE watching the Laci Peterson case unfold here on WS, I thought I'd be able to spot one of these guys. Little did I know we had one coming over to dinner and wining and dining one of our daughters.

Who knew? Thank goodness it only lasted two years before she found out.

JMHO
fran
You are taking this from a mother's point of view. I am seeing it from Sheri's point of view. I was in her exact situation and the "other woman" was Matron Of Honor at our wedding. My husband drove 2 hours to meet her in a hotel room for sex. She knew we were not divorced and had not discussed it. She knew we had a child. She made a choice. She chose my husband over our years of friendship. She was like a sister to me until that day.

I hope and pray Sheri really never found out and had to experience that kind of ultimate betrayal and the unbelievable pain. It was if I lost everything I had ever known that day including my innocence and my ability to ever trust anyone again.

n November 2003, Meyer told the Post-Dispatch that the ministry bought the homes, clustered near Gravois Road and Interstate 270, for her protection. The homes where the children live surround Meyer's home and served as buffers against stalkers, Meyer said at the time.

LOL Nothing like putting your kids on the front lines to protect your own @ss, huh?!

They weren't the targets and it is assumed Coleman worked the night shift guarding the compound.
Garett and Gavin weren't the "targets" either...supposedly. What made JM so certain the "stalkers" wouldn't harm or abduct her children or grandchildren in order to get to her?

I am only pointing out it was a ridiculous statement for her to make at the time and even more ridiculous if she believed it.

I just saw on two news stations that a local woman named Tara Lintz was having an affair with a columbia illinois man who murdered his entire family a few weeks ago.

.... (a comment on Topix on May 20)

- I've google'd and looked at Florida-area tv stations and can't find a record of this

I've been cheated on and it is extraordinarily painful! I can't think of anything more painful ATM. And none of my girlfriends were even involved! At the time, I was WISHING I was dead! I am soooooooo sad that Sheri left this world with that pain in her heart.

I can't say how much I hope CC gets the DP.

So have I and ITA. Kinda OT but - I remember my ex telling me that we had problems, but they were problems he never discussed with me or even made me aware of. My opinion on any marriage is that you can't fix a marriage by bringing a third person in on it. I think most people who have not been in the position of being cheated on can't understand the complete and overwhelming pain it causes. You can imagine, but it's so much worse. I remember thinking it was a death of the person I thought I knew - a death of the marriage - a death of the life I had - and I mourned like it was a real death.

Considering TL pretended to be a good friend of SC's, then she is nothing to write home about - she's every bad name in the book as far as I'm concerned. (I could list them, but wouldn't want to get in trouble for the language!!)

Seeeee.........we must remember that the physical affair with TL didn't start until AFTER Sheri was taken off the deed.

This was already in the works in Chris' head, IMHO. His PLAN was in motion when he took up with TL.:mad:

JMHO
fran

If this has already been discussed then I apologize - I'm still catching up. :treadmill:

I keep thinking maybe this had been going on for a while - maybe not as hot and heavy as it apparently ended. Or he could have been screwin' around with someone else when he took SC's name off the deed. I think there's still shocking news we don't know.

You are taking this from a mother's point of view. I am seeing it from Sheri's point of view. I was in her exact situation and the "other woman" was Matron Of Honor at our wedding. My husband drove 2 hours to meet her in a hotel room for sex. She knew we were not divorced and had not discussed it. She knew we had a child. She made a choice. She chose my husband over our years of friendship. She was like a sister to me until that day.

I hope and pray Sheri really never found out and had to experience that kind of ultimate betrayal and the unbelievable pain. It was if I lost everything I had ever known that day including my innocence and my ability to ever trust anyone again.

I'm sorry you had that happen to you - I do understand....and you understand what SC went through. I think going through it makes us less likely to let TOW get away with innocence.

O/T You mean to tell me that she is willing to "sacrifice" her own children's safety in lieu of her own!:eek:

O/T You mean to tell me that she is willing to "sacrifice" her own children's safety in lieu of her own!:eek:

They were her adult children and the church was paying all the bills on those houses which the IRS frowns upon. The security buffer sounds like a weak attempt to make the churches financial investment in the properties be "reasonable" expenses.

Joyce's home is in between these two homes, I am not following how that is a buffer from stalkers.

I'm sorry you had that happen to you - I do understand....and you understand what SC went through. I think going through it makes us less likely to let TOW get away with innocence.
Thanks~ It was many, many years ago and I have since let it go. However, this case reminds me that there are those women who will rob you blind while smiling to your face.

.... was it still open when she was murdered or just her MySpace?

I read about the threats and unauthorized changes. Does anyone know when these occurred. I also read that a statement was made on her Facebook that she and Chris were divorcing.. I suppose in an attempt to stop the threats.

Thanks to anyone who has information ....

Nowhere in the article did it mention the intent of the "stalkers" .. maybe just people who wanted to get close to her for prayer or whatever reason they would seek her out ... not stalking with the intent to murder.

I'm reminded of something I read about Billy Graham. When he became famous, people would drive by his home and literally look in the windows. Graham had to crawl on the floor from his office to another room to avoid being seen.

Because of the unwelcome attention, that is when Mrs. Graham, while Graham was away on crusades, bought some land on a mountaintop so the family could live peacefully without the attention of onlookers.

I have tears in my eyes thinking about those of us who have been betrayed by cheaters...God will judge them. I know it!!!

They were her adult children and the church was paying all the bills on those houses which the IRS frowns upon. The security buffer sounds like a weak attempt to make the churches financial investment in the properties be "reasonable" expenses.

Joyce's home is in between these two homes, I am not following how that is a buffer from stalkers.
They have four children so only two of them live in her compound? (I know the two sons work for her.)

With Joyce making such a statement, it probably was an attempt to make the purchases sound legit in some way. She failed miserably, imo. It did not sound well thought out before she opened her mouth.

GoRams! June 1, 2009 2:14PM CST
expat - I have no idea if it's true or not. But someone did say that on here, and most of what has been said has turned out true. I know that some of her friends did talk to LE the day of the crime, and told them about tramp stamp down in Florida. This tells me that Sheri in fact did know about it (obviously if her friends knew).

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...75C6000E2F8E?OpenDocument#tp_newCommentAnchor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann