Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, That site is not approved for linking here. It might be because they have copyright laws? So, you will have to delete those posts. Did the poster make a direct post, or did the site link to somewhere else? If they linked somewhere else, you might be able to follow the trail there. :blowkiss:

Don't worry, we all had to learn :)

It is a website that I have been following where users have been leaving comments as well. Do I need to delete then? Sorry, I am new at this :confused:

It is a website that I have been following where users have been leaving comments as well. Do I need to delete then? Sorry, I am new at this :confused:

Don't be sorry! It's okay! There are a few rules that all of us had to learn. That's how I got to know the Mods around here! :crazy:

Yes, please delete posts referring to that site until we can get a Mod in here to help us :blowkiss:

The owner of the site sent a couple of really nasty emails to Tricia objecting to links (among other things) so we block them as a result. That's why you get the "**" stuff.

Thanks ! I kinda wondered why that site was blocked and now we know!
:clap:

Don't be sorry! It's okay! There are a few rules that all of us had to learn. That's how I got to know the Mods around here! :crazy:

Yes, please delete posts referring to that site until we can get a Mod in here to help us :blowkiss:

Since I am new, I couldnt figure out how to actually delete those post so I just put "Had to Delete". Am I ok? Can you check? :blowkiss:

Sweet, when you make 50 posts, you will have the PM feature and will be able to ask us questions that way too! :blowkiss:

The owner of the site sent a couple of really nasty emails to Tricia objecting to links (among other things) so we block them as a result. That's why you get the "**" stuff.

I am so so sorry. I didn't know. I just thought it was an interesting post from someone who know CC personally. The Krav Maga was VERY interesting and wanted to share.

....and pastors need protection/bodyguards?

Read the headlines at this link .. most of them detail violence at churches (and the Coleman murder is also headlined)

http://www.watchman.com/
=============
a number of links with this article regarding security in churches

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news...oting-Underscores-the-Need-for-Security-.html

Churches don't need security guards. However, Big Business hiding under the banner and tax exempt of a church often times do.

Don't worry about it.

Knowing you are under the weather, Mama Kimster is sending you back to bed! I'll help our SWEET new member with the rest :blowkiss:

(Just LOVE having a friend named SWEET!! heehee)

Knowing you are under the weather, Mama Kimster is sending you back to bed! I'll help our SWEET new member with the rest :blowkiss:

(Just LOVE having a friend named SWEET!! heehee)

HaHa. I made that my screen name because my husband calls me sweetpea :blowkiss:

Ok, lets talk about this case! :behindbar

HaHa. I made that my screen name because my husband calls me sweetpea :blowkiss:

Ok, lets talk about this case! :behindbar

Okay, regarding the "rumor" you saw on the internet somewhere....someone may have taught CC something? Can't remember what it was called, but it is some type of martial arts, I assume? Interesting! Hold on, did someone explain it back there?

Okay, regarding the "rumor" you saw on the internet somewhere....someone may have taught CC something? Can't remember what it was called, but it is some type of martial arts, I assume? Interesting! Hold on, did someone explain it back there?

Of course a former Marine would already have much of this training.

I bet he regrets introducing him to Krav Maga:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga

This could explain Sheri's injuries.

These include a variety of fast and fluid crippling attacks to vulnerable body parts through various efficient and often brutal strikes. The improvised use of any available aids is encouraged - maximizing personal safety in a fight is emphasized. Krav Maga training programs involve rapid learning, with offensive and defensive techniques introduced from the first lesson and retzev (pronounced ret-zef and meaning "continuous motion or momentum") playing an important part in both training and maneuvers.[8]
While no limits are placed on techniques to be used in life-threatening situations, during training the legal need to minimize damage is generally stressed (at least in civilian contexts, and instructors are required to demonstrate how to moderate the techniques to suit the seriousness of the circumstances.
Krav Maga basic training emphasizes the following:

• Do not get injured or injure training partners.
  • Employ pre-emptive defensive techniques
  • Change quickly from defensive into offensive techniques i.e. respond to an attack with overwhelming force, in the quickest time possible
  • Use the most natural, quickest, reflexes of the body
  • Exploit the opponent's vulnerabilities to their extreme
  • Employ the aid of any available objects[7]

There it is! YIKES! Oh my gosh........."Employ the aid of any available objects" sends chills up my spine!

Rats! I am at work and myspace is blocked so I will have to look at this when I get home. Can you give me more details on whos myspace this is and what her comment says?

I'm in the same boat as you!

Sorry to change the subject and I apologize if this has already been discussed and answered, but can anyone tell me why Sheri and Chris attended a church in Town & Country, Mo..........when Chris' dad and mom belonged to Grace Church right there in Chester?:confused:

TIA
fran

I'm not finding what Linda referred to on the MySpace, but am reading some interesting comments! Sweet, you opened a new door for us :)

Sorry to change the subject and I apologize if this has already been discussed and answered, but can anyone tell me why Sheri and Chris attended a church in Town & Country, Mo..........when Chris' dad and mom belonged to Grace Church right there in Chester?:confused:

TIA
fran

I think this was answered before by a local and IIRC, Destiny Church is closer to the Colemans home which was in Columbia, not Chester.

Another thing I'm wondering and will direct this to any MARINES in our bunch, would Sheri have rec'd the same defense training that CC rec'd in the Marines? IIRC, they met with BOTH serving as MPs in the Marines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julie11