Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey: I fell she is close, very close.

Maybe she finally broke.

I have often wondered if she was saying more than she intended with this statement. It would fit right in with her lies having some kind of basis and her sociopathic behavior.

I so hope this is it. Caylee deserves to be brought back so people who love her can put her to rest.
I'm worried about the protesters tho, if her body is found imo all hell is going to break out at the house, emotions are just to high for some not to snap.

VB

OK, but did they show or say whether this was earlier today or happening now?

I am not clear although it looked like sunset or after, so I can't really commit to a time other than when it was broadcast on Wesh tv.

Wonder is the A's were watching the news tonight!!!

I love the doggies. They are such tireless workers. Purest souls. They ask for nothing but a pat on the head, a toy or 2 to play with, some food and love. God bless the dogs!

Heh! I think the person is trying to convey that it's a (Sheriff's cadaver) DOG transport team, but they found the wolf smilie, not realizing it would confuse folks.

And that summarizes it so well. THANKS!

Casey: I fell she is close, very close.

Maybe she finally broke.

this thing that looks like a female is nothing but a cold callous selfish narcassistic twit that will never break. ever. she will go to death row not revealing what she did.

Of course as usual, this is JMHO

I am in Orlando and was channel surfing between all the news channels and did not see this on WESH.
However, there does seem to be a little activity stirring up at the Anthonys now. Jose Baez was at the house for an hour and a half-left and now has returned.

This brings tears to my eyes , again.

Dear Lord, Please let them find precious Caylee.

It is telling with the 2 body guards there. Does the family think there's about to be an uproar at their house?

I love the doggies. They are such tireless workers. Purest souls. They ask for nothing but a pat on the head, a toy or 2 to play with, some food and love. God bless the dogs!

A-MEN!

Dogs are the best!

I really hope this is it and Caylee can be laid to rest...

and, that Casey can be convicted of first degree murder and die in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael