Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE arrested Casey so darn quick why wouldn't they arrest them also? what would they gain by NOT arresting them? I hope neither of them read this forum it's sad how many people have forgotten they are victims in all of this. Wonder if the people that have accused them of lying, destroying evidence, incest and everything will apoligize when they are NOT ARRESTED?

I voted don't know yet. I am leaning towards yes just because I don't SEE the grief that i would expect a grandparent to have when they haven't seen their granddaughter for 52 days. My mom would be a MESS!!!! Even if they believe she is still alive, I would think they would be a mess!
The washing of the pants, the "garbage" taken out of the trunk,... I just don't know. I keep going back to the 911 calls. Cindy saying the car smelled like a dead body and George pulling the cop aside. I don't know why they would do that if they THOUGHT they were tampering with evidence. I just don't know.....this case is freakin crazy. A crime writer couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also keep going back to the 911 calls, where Cindy wanted Casey arrested for stealing the car, and money, but what she really wanted was for Casey to tell her where Caylee was, and Casey wouldn't tell her. The dead body smell was on the third call, and it finally brought LE out. I don't even think the car smelled. I think Cindy made it up.
I think Casey is not letting Cindy see Caylee and Cindy had her arrested to manipulate her into giving her what she wanted. Doesn't anyone agree with even a little bit?

I am a looney tune just like Cindy. I voted I don't know yet although I have posted here multiple times that they should be arrested. Usually this is after watching a press video with Cindy spouting off in her lies. I still think they love that baby. But if they are hiding something then they should be punished. How can they put themselves through this? What is the deal with their rotten daughter? Did they just spoil her to no end? They have lied. I guess I just need to see police files to come to a final decision. And I may change my mind the next time Cindy walks out of the house. I am going crazy with this sad, sad story.

Where is Casey's heart? She has none.

I think Casey knows Caylee is ok, where she is, and who is watching her. That's where her heart is. She isn't going to be forced to give her daughter to her mother, period.

I think Casey knows Caylee is ok, where she is, and who is watching her. That's where her heart is. She isn't going to be forced to give her daughter to her mother, period.

at this point can you explain HOW you believe this? what facts back this thought up?

I also keep going back to the 911 calls, where Cindy wanted Casey arrested for stealing the car, and money, but what she really wanted was for Casey to tell her where Caylee was, and Casey wouldn't tell her. The dead body smell was on the third call, and it finally brought LE out. I don't even think the car smelled. I think Cindy made it up.
I think Casey is not letting Cindy see Caylee and Cindy had her arrested to manipulate her into giving her what she wanted. Doesn't anyone agree with even a little bit?

I will agree that cindy wanted someone to force casey into coughing up Caylee. Her first call demonstrates her willingness to go to extremes to get that information no matter what she had to say. But the third call is more like a first call, it is raw emotion and I don't believe for one minute that she made up the "it smells like there has been a dead body the damn car". The fact that LE testified to the smell on the stand backs that up.

I voted YES. My reasons for voting yes are because the Anthony's have willfully disseminated inaccurate information to the general public. They then asked this same public to go look for their grandduaghter in NY, NC, VA and stood and told US that this child was in NC and begged the "supposed" kidnapper to "not take her any further into the woods".

These people knew from day one that their daughters car smelled like a dead body, they knew that her kidnapper story didn't add up and has met several times with LE who has shown them the lies. They never told LE that casey had stolen the gas cans, yet they allowed LE and the public to believe someone else had committed this, they knew.

I do not believe that they helped to dispose of a dead Caylee, but their desire to protect Casey from her lies has clouded their judgment and that has translated into LE's and the public's inability to help locate Caylee.

And this is from someone who has sympathy for them, I do I generally feel sorry for them but no matter what they have no right to withhold information nor disseminate their daughters lies to the public as a truth.

I will agree that cindy wanted someone to force casey into coughing up Caylee. Her first call demonstrates her willingness to go to extremes to get that information no matter what she had to say. But the third call is more like a first call, it is raw emotion and I don't believe for one minute that she made up the "it smells like there has been a dead body the damn car". The fact that LE testified to the smell on the stand backs that up.

I voted YES. My reasons for voting yes are because the Anthony's have willfully disseminated inaccurate information to the general public. They then asked this same public to go look for their grandduaghter in NY, NC, VA and stood and told US that this child was in NC and begged the "supposed" kidnapper to "not take her any further into the woods".

These people knew from day one that their daughters car smelled like a dead body, they knew that her kidnapper story didn't add up and has met several times with LE who has shown them the lies. They never told LE that casey had stolen the gas cans, yet they allowed LE and the public to believe someone else had committed this, they knew.

I do not believe that they helped to dispose of a dead Caylee, but their desire to protect Casey from her lies has clouded their judgment and that has translated into LE's and the public's inability to help locate Caylee.

And this is from someone who has sympathy for them, I do I generally feel sorry for them but no matter what they have no right to withhold information nor disseminate their daughters lies to the public as a truth.

:clap::clap: I agree with you wholeheartedly! The GP's, especially Cindy, is blinded, totally, by the love for her daughter. They have taken the word "denial" to a whole new level.

While all of us would love to believe this as the truth, as then we would all
know that Caylee is still with us, how do you think this is possible? Wouldnt she have told LE where Caylee is by now and explained to them about her
mother? Or at least told her attorney Jose Baez? I just cant get on board with this theory........ all it is to me is wishful thinking

That could only be with God in Heaven.

As it sits right now, without knowing what's happened to Caylee, I believe the grandparents are living a complete nightmare and could no way be considered guilty of anything more than maybe poor parenting. My opinion could change with significant evidence that implicates them, of course. I'm trying to keep an open mind. I can't imagine how I'd behave, in that grandmother's shoes. I'm usually very matter-of-fact in a crisis and then have a meltdown after it's completely over, which only those super close to me would see. The media can be very intimidating to people, so it seems fair right now to me to wait before judging them.

Cindy is the one who phoned the police. Everything she said in her 911 calls was, imo, emotional and real and honest. This pulls a great deal of weight with me.
S

While all of us would love to believe this as the truth, as then we would all
know that Caylee is still with us, how do you think this is possible? Wouldnt she have told LE where Caylee is by now and explained to them about her
mother? Or at least told her attorney Jose Baez? I just cant get on board with this theory........ all it is to me is wishful thinking

I understand Yosande's feelings, but I agree with yours. I felt, at first, that Caylee was probably okay and this was all drama to withhold the baby from the grandmother. I felt that way because ......... who wants to believe the worst case scenario?! But, it's gone way beyond the possibility now, of this being any kind of control game on Casey's part. We all hope I'm wrong.
:confused:
S

Cindy and George may know in their hearts that this baby is gone....but I don't think they could bear seeing their daughter get the death penalty, even if she is guilty. They may have been advised by Casey's attorney to give absolute affirmation of her innocence too.

Cindy and George may know in their hearts that this baby is gone....but I don't think they could bear seeing their daughter get the death penalty, even if she is guilty. They may have been advised by Casey's attorney to give absolute affirmation of her innocence too.

I think they still think Caylee is Out there somewhere, its the only thing that keeps them going. Im not so sure at this point they care that much for Casey, cant blame them.....but she holds the key to what happened to Caylee. They keep thinking maybe Casey will tell them.
No I dont think they should be arrested. I dont think they did anything with Caylee, they just want her HOME. I do, too this case is really getting to me and I cant imagine how they feel, it must be like a nightmare.
George exploding last week, it just shows the pressure theyve been under
Maybe they should quit talking because enough flyers have been passed out. Cindy talks too much but maybe thats her way of coping with the tragic mess.

I think they still think Caylee is Out there somewhere, its the only thing that keeps them going. Im not so sure at this point they care that much for Casey, cant blame them.....but she holds the key to what happened to Caylee. They keep thinking maybe Casey will tell them.
No I dont think they should be arrested. I dont think they did anything with Caylee, they just want her HOME. I do, too this case is really getting to me and I cant imagine how they feel, it must be like a nightmare.
George exploding last week, it just shows the pressure theyve been under
Maybe they should quit talking because enough flyers have been passed out. Cindy talks too much but maybe thats her way of coping with the tragic mess.

I agree, the media interviews should stop with these GPs. Enough has been said already.

The GP's had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance. They are merely two more of Casey's victims.

I'd be willing to agree with this theory at least a little bit IF the dogs hadn't hit on the trunk of the car...that's what shoots this one for me. JMO

Ummm ...what about the 2 separate cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk??? Can you say/speculate who else might have been dead in that trunk???

at this point can you explain HOW you believe this? what facts back this thought up?

maybe Yosande hasn't been following this on WS since day 1 and hasn't read through every thread since #1...??? To explain: I've been following/lurking since about thread #30 or so, and finally had to jump in recently, and I wished/hoped as Yosande states through about thread #55 or so, but the more time that passes, coupled with all of the thoughts and opinions of all of the fabulous WSers I've been reading, well, you get the picture. I am so sad but I think Caylee is no longer with us, and I simply think Yosande is where I was emotionally and mentally a few weeks, ago... JMO

no sorry, there has been too much real evidence against this thoery. The smell of the car is well documented I believe in in court by LE weeks ago.

Under the assumption "Innocent until proven guilty" I must answer yes. I have no problem with that position insofar as I see where Casey learned her behavior from.

Cindy...couldn't keep a story straight if she had too; I believe she's every bit a pathological liar as Casey.

In my little tiny position...LE has got the goods on Casey; they're just waiting to see if they can charge George and Cindy.

Leviosa

Some posters were nit-picking about Cindy and george having a clean house, having their hair combed, and gosh knows what other silly things that make them look guilty of hiding things from le. WOW! Can they be charged with these things?

Lack of evidence, i.e. cleaning up a crime scene is evidence, and can be used against them. George had the good sense to know not to touch anything, he is former LE!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
This is evidence tampering, much like Scott Peterson's family did, not being over-cleanly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme