Should Darlie have a new trial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Darlie Routier be given a new trial?

• Total voters
Hi and I'm back. I have been reading the old posts and saw that Goody is no longer with us. I hate to hear that but I know she is in a better place. The lady was a class act.

No, I don't know what the delay is.

Darlie was prosecuted for Damon's murder. The state had no reason to present any evidence about Devon. I remember seeing pictures of him. From what I could see....and I've never seen the book, MTJD, but the pics I did see....it appeared that Devon was standing up when he was stabbed. The sock in the alley has always baffled me. I can't dismiss it. Darin's jeans are another huge unanswered question. There are too many unanswered questions in this case. The state didn't need any more. The defense does. For some reason, Mulder just didn't care.

Mulder probably was disgusted with Darlie and Darin as they didn't allow him to do what he knew should be done, He was hamstrung by them from the beginning.Knowing your client is ignoring and refusing to follow the legal advice he gives does not inspire a lawyer to give your defense the passion and knowledge that as a lawyer he could bring to the case.

I have never heard that Devon was standing up when he was attacked.

I'm sure Mulder did not want Darlie to testify, even armchair lawyers know that the client should not testify in their own case.

Who most likely encouraged Darlie to testify and ignore legal advice?

I don't think a dozen trials will ever convince those who refuse to see the evidence, do you? I would agree that she should get a new trial if she would agree that if she was convicted again, she would give up her appeals and get executed immediately, like that day, but I seriously doubt that she or the State would agree to those terms!!! LOL

I would go for that idea.
Would I remain silent?????
No I'd have to scream let me do it.

This is so unprofessional of me but I just have to say I seriously loathe that sociopathic homicidal freakshow.

This is so unprofessional of me but I just have to say I seriously loathe that sociopathic homicidal freakshow.

I know what you mean... When I look at my 7 year old and my 2 year old I try but can't imagine what was going through that woman's head that night to make her do what she did. :eek:

I wonder if she has blocked it out and this is why she is able to "live guilt free" on death row for all of these years. I was watching something the other day about Death Row and it is funny how just about everyone on DR is innocent, according to them.....so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Ms. Darlie still to this day denies denies denies.

Hmmmm. interesting statement. Are you starting to see the light.:)

Look y'all got me from no way in hades did Darlie do this to sitting on the fence. Can anyone take me the rest of the way home.

What has swayed me....
Darin's affdavit -he wasn't honest in the past why totally trust him now.
Darlie and Darin admitting they fought, this means they did conspire together and kept a secret under HEAVY POLICE QUESTIONING.......

When I look at those 2 things I see clues not just the face value.

I know what you mean... When I look at my 7 year old and my 2 year old I try but can't imagine what was going through that woman's head that night to make her do what she did. :eek:

I wonder if she has blocked it out and this is why she is able to "live guilt free" on death row for all of these years. I was watching something the other day about Death Row and it is funny how just about everyone on DR is innocent, according to them.....so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Ms. Darlie still to this day denies denies denies.

The prison system in general is FULL OF INNOCENT people according to them.

The prison my son works at has a prisoner who claims he his not mentally ill ( he makes these claims when taking his meds).
He is covered in head to toe bruises and scars from his self mutilation.
Sorry DP no pics are available to post of these bruises. I'm sure they have to document them but they would not be available for the General Public to see.

Carla Faye Tucker who was executed did admit guilt and she did so a long time before they executed her, she IMO really did find God because she did what is commanded in the Bible- confess with thy mouth thy sins and ask for forgiveness. The injured party doesn't have to forgive you in order for your redemption to be justified. It isn't they who hand out forgiveness.

No matter what happens if Darlie did do it and she doesn't make an open honest confession to doing it she will be going somewhere in a downward direction and I don't mean Mexico.

A confession to God IMO isn't just to your priest or spiritual advisor who is bound by an oath to keep it between you and them. Confession and the path to redemption includes CONFESSING TO all the people you hurt with either your crime or misbehavior. You can't say I did this to your priest then turn around and deny it in public.

This is also in the 12 step program we have all heard of it is known as AA.
You don't need to be an alcoholic or addict to benefit from the knowledge gleaned from this organization. It works!!! I've witnessed it too many times AA can change lives, even for people never touched by addiction or alcoholism.
You may have wondered why I so quickly apologized for my post about conjecture.
Right or wrong I put you on the defense and my post made you feel attacked. That is wrong in a debate.
You can't put a wall between the light and another person and accuse them of being blind.
It is those people who have hurt, me cursed me, and challenged me in my life ( not the forum y'all are nicer than that) that actually made me stronger in my faith in God. If I hadn't gone thru it God couldn't have pulled me thru it.
I don't mean to sound like a holy rolling Jesus freak here but my faith in God and Jesus is the only thing that has ever helped me meet the challenges my life has been given.

I am sorry but Darin was one horrified, shocked man trying to save his children period. Darlie is exactly where she belongs and I for one second don't think he had anything to do with it. (actually she's not quite even there yet but I sense her days a coming.)

IMO, she is a narcissitic sociopath. period. Think of your computer, available to access data (memory) at will, but able to look at it unemotionally and just present it to you when you request to look it up.
When two people like that get together, there is inevitable tragedy.

IMO, she is a narcissitic sociopath. period. Think of your computer, available to access data (memory) at will, but able to look at it unemotionally and just present it to you when you request to look it up.

Well said!!!:clap::clap:

Excellent way to explain this situation!

The prison system in general is FULL OF INNOCENT people according to them.

Carla Faye Tucker who was executed did admit guilt and she did so a long time before they executed her, she IMO really did find God because she did what is commanded in the Bible- confess with thy mouth thy sins and ask for forgiveness. The injured party doesn't have to forgive you in order for your redemption to be justified. It isn't they who hand out forgiveness.

I agree that Carla Faye found God.

No matter what happens if Darlie did do it and she doesn't make an open honest confession to doing it she will be going somewhere in a downward direction and I don't mean Mexico.

YEP THAT IS WERE SHE WILL BE HEADING IMO

You may have wondered why I so quickly apologized for my post about conjecture.
Right or wrong I put you on the defense and my post made you feel attacked. That is wrong in a debate.

I admit I was a little testy. I guess it has to do with the way most PRO-Darlie's attack what is said here as if we are making most of it up.

You can't put a wall between the light and another person and accuse them of being blind.
It is those people who have hurt, me cursed me, and challenged me in my life ( not the forum y'all are nicer than that) that actually made me stronger in my faith in God. If I hadn't gone thru it God couldn't have pulled me thru it.
I don't mean to sound like a holy rolling Jesus freak here but my faith in God and Jesus is the only thing that has ever helped me meet the challenges my life has been given.

My faith in God and Jesus has brought me through many difficult times in my life. I am proud to say it as you are too. OOPS!! I was trying to do that multi-quote but obviously did it wrong.

Excellent way to explain this situation!

Thanks, I just wish there were better studies or "root causes" of it, perhaps that could prevent the effects of it from killing someone else's babies next time-

Thanks, I just wish there were better studies or "root causes" of it, perhaps that could prevent the effects of it from killing someone else's babies next time-

Yes that would be great wouldn't it? It makes me physically ill every time that I hear of the senseless murders of innocent children, especially at the hands of their very own parents. :confused:

Yes that would be great wouldn't it? It makes me physically ill every time that I hear of the senseless murders of innocent children, especially at the hands of their very own parents. :confused:

ME TO:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

My faith in God and Jesus has brought me through many difficult times in my life. I am proud to say it as you are too. OOPS!! I was trying to do that multi-quote but obviously did it wrong.

Hey I'm lucky I can microwave something.
Give me an open campfire, some wild game, a cast iron skillet and we will be eating in style.
See ya at the campground or lake we will be the blue tent with good smelling food and a complete kitchen set up. Smiles all around and happy campers. Bring your own plate and silverware and everyone is welcome.

I'm nearly 50 and it has taken me years to grow up and UNDERSTAND.
It was actually my son explaining his job in the Army -Civilian Affairs and jointly Psychological Operations that made me see how difficult it is for people of different cultures and backgrounds to understand and change.
The Taliban is so bad with what they do to children, old people and others that it makes Darlie look like an angel. In fact they make Jeffery Dalhmer look normal.

He told me stories that broke my heart I can't imagine how these people have lived like they do.
I thank God everyday he brought my baby home and not only protected him over there he Blessed him too.

Both sides have been mean to each other and I try and make sure I don't insult someone regardless of opinion even if they insult me- including that off hand remark about Saran Wrap whoever made.
I don't care about it cause I know they will remember it.They wrote about it and that reinforces memory.
If God forbid they should ever have to use that info and save someones life they will, BTW, any piece of plastic like a bread bag or newspaper wrapper will do.
I haven't posted my theory about Darlie did it cause I wanted to discuss the possibility of Darin as a suspect first.

It is the 2 new pieces of evidence that have come forth that finally made me think OK this IS an inside job and the prosecution got it all wrong as to motives.
I went with Darin first cause if I'm right about the motive part it makes a whole lot more sense to me than the simple she is so this and that and that is why she did it. No matter who did it I think I finally know why.

I haven't posted my theory about Darlie did it cause I wanted to discuss the possibility of Darin as a suspect first.

It is the 2 new pieces of evidence that have come forth that finally made me think OK this IS an inside job and the prosecution got it all wrong as to motives.
I went with Darin first cause if I'm right about the motive part it makes a whole lot more sense to me than the simple she is so this and that and that is why she did it. No matter who did it I think I finally know why.[/quote]

Please tell me your why. Figuring out the reason why is one of the reasons, I am here.

Why I explored Darin first is because Darlie is already in jail. My why is WHY.
Why would Darin or Darlie have motive. I have never believed the WHY Toby put out I knew her too well, her mom knew her too well , her sisters and other friends didn't buy it either. I realized from watching the interaction of posters how one side would never concede a piece of ground to the other. Each side accusing, blaming, defending.
The prosecution was wrong no the defense was wrong. Each side accusing the other of fabrications until frustration led to anger . Anger to denial everyone ignoring the other until I imagine more than once someone had to go to the "Parking Lot".
I am an Optician and it has been my job to assist people in seeing. I also wear glasses so realizing that putting some of the principles of guess who jogged my mind. It was YOU not what you said but your tag line by George Bishop Berkley. His Essay Towards a Theory of New Vision
is considered one of the pioneer theories in the science of OPTICS. It is still used and accepted today.

Like a light from above I realized Darlie Kee had discovered new and compelling evidence, the police had compelling evidence, both sides did not contradict each other anymore when I saw the final 2 clues that tied the everything together for me. I think both sides have been 1 eye blind.
Let me explain some optics first.

There is a condition referred to as 1 eye blind in laymans terms. One eye has much better vision than the other, the brain knows this and tends to IGNORE totally any image coming from the other side. No you don't lose TOTALLY the peripheral vision on the bad side just a little bit of it, the brain simply fills in the blanks using assumptive knowledge gained from the use of the good eye.
When the eye processes the information and sends the signals to the brain it passes upside down then is made correct and whole( right side up) in the perception part of vision.
A common cause of this 1 eye blindness is known as astigmatism in one eye only. The image the eye gets does not hit on the correct part of the optic nerve, Light, the transmitter of images falls too far to the left, right, high, or low, depending on how bad the astigmatism is and its exact location on the front part of the eye. The eye is no longer perfectly round it tends to flatten out becoming football shaped that is astigmatism. E- GADS A NEW THEORY OCCURRED in my head.

I still had possibilities but me -no longer a closed mind to one side only.
We were all held hostage by 2 important missing pieces of the puzzle. They look unimportant at first but if you converge the two pieces and let your brain process the information then you will see why I think these two pieces are very important. Both theories rely on the 2 missing pieces and either 1 image is upside down or right side up. Our perceptions are what will tell us which is more likely correct.

I know it is hard to understand (the optics part) how I came to this conclusion so I'll make it simple.... marry Toby's story to Darlie Kee's and we fill in the blank area using both eyes or both stories, the very small area we couldn't see because of being 1 eye blind (the peripheral area the eye couldn't see, - the fight and the scam). One side withheld information just like having astigmatism in one eye only causes 1 eye blindness.

Read both theories carefully 1 could be correct the other is upside down.

Both rely on the human nature of dealing with loss, pain and the relationship each had with the other.

I went for Darin first also because his denial of her guilt and his refusal to get a divorce despite Darlie's request even 12 years after the murders made him a better suspect, in LIGHT of the new info. Forgive this last pun.

Use what you know each side is better at, The prosecution had better science, Darlie Kee knew her daughters behavior better and the motive put forth has kept her from seeing and others as well. The science didn't see some of the other side because it couldn't fill in a small part of the blank because information was falling just in that small area it couldn't fill in, it had to use assumptive perception.

Since I'm a hunter and an optician, a shot close enough to fatally wound is not dead on and I want a dead on theory that doesn't leave the animal running bleeding. One shot dead on the ground right there no having to track a wounded beast, or the patient anything less than 20/20 with a full field of peripheral. I expect this kind of perfection in my hobbies and my job.
The only shot or pair of glasses I could make was these theories.

My only problem is I see two bucks in the field, or I have double vision. As I requested before can someone look objectively at both theories and tell me using the crime scene evidence, the testimony from both sides who looks like the better suspect. If Darlie is it then nothing needs to be done and I'll shut up.:behindbar

If Darin looks like the better suspect than I'll shut up too cause I suspect he lurks here and he lives in the same town as I do.
:eek: I'm :chicken:.

With all due GI- can you in short form, give your opinion or theory on this case? I am not really understanding your post and how it relates, thanks..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back