Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright crazy kids, I'm beat and ready for some zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweet and happy dreams, all...

Good - I am so glad that you and Alphonse/Alfonse (hope I didn't misspell) found a new place together. He loves his new bed - Do you have one yet? And extra sheets can cover those winders...

I'm in my scrumptious bed right now!!! Alfonse picked out these "I feel like I'm sleeping on a caaaaloud Kathy" mattresses! But I'm lost...what's a winder???

I'm in my scrumptious bed right now!!! Alfonse picked out these "I feel like I'm sleeping on a caaaaloud Kathy" mattresses! But I'm lost...what's a winder???

Good - and I'm fixin' to be !!! Good Night All !!! Alfonse - Yes.

Edit: What's a winder?

I learn so much when I come in here, about all types of things and subjects, but when you can make people who suffer from clinical depression laugh out loud in the middle of the night, You know your in good company, Thanks all!

I learn so much when I come in here, about all types of things and subjects, but when you can make people who suffer from clinical depression laugh out loud in the middle of the night, You know your in good company, Thanks all!

I love funny videos. Im on the Nook and not able to post videos. Go to youtube scary snowman pranks. Funny stuff.

HLN needs to drop that Friday NG Mysteries thing. The only mystery is who the heck is Nancy talking to? Just show a rerun of Forensic Files in that time slot.

Just been through an interesting night of weather here in NW Arkansas. Serious rainfall/flooding (6 or more inches in only a few hours) and some pretty contentious wind whipped through, tornadoes.

Nothing can be done about it day or night, but when it's dark and can't see anything in the pitch black, VERY SCARY. :scared:

Beginning to subside. Weather channel shows it's moving east to northeast, though. Very long system. Almost sweeps length of US. BEWARE! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89