SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg-zactly!!! Look at Charlie Manson. His band of lunatics murdered a beautiful celebrity and her unborn baby boy, among others, and he's barely a blip on the radar screen today.

P.S. I actually met Charlie Manson and some of his group a few months before he went all Helter Skelter, if anyone wants to hear about it. :drumroll: It's NOT a riveting story but I still get goose bumps just knowing I was in the presence of such evil.:scared:

I want to hear it-TIA

On JVM just now, Wendy Murphy(?) says Travis family attorney should file a motion to the the judge and shut JA up. They are talking on the tweeting JA is doing.

I seen where some were saying on twitter that she was tweeting today, anyone know what she was tweeting?

Egg-zactly!!! Look at Charlie Manson. His band of lunatics murdered a beautiful celebrity and her unborn baby boy, among others, and he's barely a blip on the radar screen today.

P.S. I actually met Charlie Manson and some of his group a few months before he went all Helter Skelter, if anyone wants to hear about it. :drumroll: It's NOT a riveting story but I still get goose bumps just knowing I was in the presence of such evil.:scared:

Tell us!

On JVM just now, Wendy Murphy(?) says Travis family attorney should file a motion to the the judge and shut JA up. They are talking on the tweeting JA is doing.

I seen where some were saying on twitter that she was tweeting today, anyone know what she was tweeting?

Jodi is not tweeting today. JVM is a day late and a dollar short. The tweet she referred to on the show is from May 29th. No tweets since then.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 4m
Breaking news: Is a secret plea deal in the works for #JodiArias to avoid death row & go free in as little as 20 years?

Anyway .. consider the source .. also she's really just posing a question .. AS IT TURNS OUT .. :furious:

Today isn't about Jodi! Why would Nurmi and company make this the day to speak out?

Today Arias’ defense attorneys, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott issued a joint statement in an exclusive to The Arizona Republic.

“If the diagnosis made by the State’s psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is seeking to impose the death penalty upon a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history,” they wrote. “Despite Mr. Montgomery’s recent statements to the media, it is not incumbent upon Ms. Arias’ defense counsel to resolve this case. Instead, the choice to end this case sits squarely with Mr. Montgomery and his office.

ttp://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130604arias-lawyers-respond-to-montgomery.html

Joint statement from Wilmott and Nurmi: http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130604arias-lawyers-respond-to-montgomery.html

“If the diagnosis made by the State’s psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is seeking to impose the death penalty upon a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history,” they wrote. “Despite Mr. Montgomery’s recent statements to the media, it is not incumbent upon Ms. Arias’ defense counsel to resolve this case. Instead, the choice to end this case sits squarely with Mr. Montgomery and his office.

“It is solely for them to determine if continuing to pursue a death sentence upon Ms. Arias, who is already facing a mandatory life sentence, is a good and proper use of taxpayer resources.”

LOL .. snap Maryann123 .. we clearly follow the same people on twitter :) ETA, you too seattlechiquita!

I knew they were going to pull the mentally ill card for the next PP

Everybody mark your calendars for July 28th. The Alexander family is having a "day of caring" on Travis' birthday where they help others. Whether it's to help the homeless or the hungry, let's all do something to make the day Travis was born his day, and a tribute to his memory.

I'm not surprised that they don't want to acknowledge the day he died. It will be a painful date for them for the rest of their lives.

My mother, who passed away 7 years ago last Saturday, shared the same birthday as Travis. What a wonderful idea to have a day of caring in honor of Travis - my mother would have loved that idea as well, because she was an extremely caring person.

It's a much better idea to celebrate the day Travis was born - I'm so glad the family decided to do that in his memory.

HA HA HA --- learning twitter!

I love your avi by the way .. it's always gives your posts something to imagine you saying things with that surprised look on your face .. see you over at the AS thread once I get myself up to speed :)

Today isn't about Jodi! Why would Nurmi and company make this the day to speak out?

Today Arias’ defense attorneys, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott issued a joint statement in an exclusive to The Arizona Republic.

ttp://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130604arias-lawyers-respond-to-montgomery.html
Oh this just chaps my tights. They know good and well that mentally ill does not necessarily equal incapable of understanding right from wrong. I've seen no JA diagnosis that indicates that she has a condition that precludes her from understanding that what she did was wrong wrong wrong!

June 4, 2013 Travis is in my thoughts today. Five years waiting for Justice - Prayers for the Family and Friends of Travis.

Oh thats hilarious. She isn't mentally ill...axis II does not follow in severity of Axis I diagnoses...hence why it is listed at TWO, not ONE. Only Axis I is considerable for being criminally insane....she is nowhere close to that. Do they.seriously think ppl are that.dumb so as to believe.this? Another pathetic attempt for LWOP that she does not want (remember she wants death! LOL!) because, at least in this state, it is unethical to give someone with SMI or low mental status the DP.
Even if she has bipolar that wouldn't automatically qualify her. You need a long time history a la Jared Loughner, Andrea Yates, James Holmes. Nice try Nurmi et al

Sgent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member