SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed early for a change, hopefully. If you need a good laugh, just to shake the daily stress, go to Youtube and search "stupid cats." Lots of hilarious, adorable videos :) Sweet dreams all!

picture.php

Guess who????

Janis !

I'm going to watch. I'm looking forward to it. I just don't see why they didn't wait until the trial is completely over with.

picture.php

I think the actress Johanna von Ingelheim looks more like JA than the actress they are using.

I'm not going to watch the movie, but I think you are spot on about Johanna von Ingelheim looking more like JA. She really resembles her and could certainly be made up to be a dead-ringer, IMO.

Nobody is here?
Goodnight.

Nobody is here?
Goodnight.

Don't feel bad....I just tried the chat thing and either nobody else is there or I did it wrong. I'm opting for the latter...I'm technologically stupid.

Regardless....:eek:fftobed: Until tomorrow!

She totally does! Creepy!!!

I'm not going to watch the movie, but I think you are spot on about Johanna von Ingelheim looking more like JA. She really resembles her and could certainly be made up to be a dead-ringer, IMO.

The actresses name is Johanna Wokalek, she played Johanna von Ingelheim in Pope Joan. Somehow I can't see the resemblence, buy maybe I'm just tired and trial deprived. :seeya:

It's Defending Jacob - a very good book. I read it last month.
QUOTE]

*snipped by me

Thank you so much! I was just so sure it was Jeffrey. I was standing in Barnes&Noble, trying to google every possible combo of Jeffrey, courtroom, thriller, murder, and fiction.

*runs off to B&N.com

[video=youtube;DbviXG_56ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbviXG_56ss[/video]

Celine Dion & Josh Groban Live "The Prayer"

Hey you :seeya:
Here's how you get to chat...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121

Its very fast and furious some nights/days...also unmoderated and can be a bit naughty:blushing:

But you should know most of the folks in there :)
:hug:

I have tried several time to check out the chat however a large warning pops up stating that information is not secure, yada yada. Anyone else get this?

I need a vacation. I want to be sitting near a pool and having fancy cold drinks with little umbrella in the drink.

My nerves are shot and I have already smoked my quota of smokes for today and tomorrow.

that's all!!!

Umbrella drinks "served by a pool boy." There. Fixed that for ya.

I have "rescued" a dog after reports from a neighbor of abusive behavior. I will get the animal in my possession one way or another.

CALL THE FRIGGIN POLICE...>Now I am just HOT!

Am I missing something here?

First off, I love dogs as much or more than the next person. If anyone ever did anything to harm my dog, well, God help them. I would go to extremes to protect my dog, and I will not put up with anyone harming my dog. They can expect the worst from me. And if it calls for me putting my own life at risk to protect my dog, so be it.

But in this situation, where we don't really know everything and someone is trying to help in a situation where they see a dog being abused, I can't see the benefit in attacking or antagonizing them if they aren't handling it exactly as we think it should be handled. It seems to me that this poster is trying to help.

How can it benefit anyone to attack and antagonize, versus advice and offer assistance, encouragement and support.

I actually am somewhat appalled at the vitriol in some of these posts towards legalmania when, I have to assume, they were only trying to help, but weren't sure what to do.

Am I missing something here?

First off, I love dogs as much or more than the next person. If anyone ever did anything to harm my dog, well, God help them. I would go to extremes to protect my dog, and I will not put up with anyone harming my dog. They can expect the worst from me. And if it calls for me putting my own life at risk to protect my dog, so be it.

But in this situation, where we don't really know everything and someone is trying to help in a situation where they see a dog being abused, I can't see the benefit in attacking or antagonizing them if they aren't handling it exactly as we think it should be handled. It seems to me that this poster is trying to help.

How can it benefit anyone to attack and antagonize, versus advice and offer assistance, encouragement and support.

I actually am somewhat appalled at the vitriol in some of these posts towards legalmania when, I have to assume, they were only trying to help, but weren't sure what to do.

I'm with you 100% and felt the same things. I had thoughts that some here would push legalmania away and not return, but was nervous about backlash. Thanks for your post!

I've always had a hard time go and staying asleep. I got tired of Ambien and Lunesta not working, and have been trying more natural methods. I use Melatonin and it works, but I still have the problem of waking up every two hours and it wears me out. If I have a Dr. app or something the next day nothing works. It's even harder to get to sleep if there is a good trial going on and Websleuths threads are flying.

Oh, I wish that Melatonin would work for me, I just can't tell any difference. Chamomile tea also does virtually nothing for me, though I know it works for some people.

I take Ambien occasionally, but it makes me angry and depressed the next day so I have started avoiding it as much as possible. Valium used to work for me when I was younger, but now it also makes me depressed. I think it has to do with hormonal changes. Hey, I'm not a spring chicken anymore, lol.

Actually, Xanax works better than anything for me, as it has a shorter half life thus doesn't have the long and negative after effects. I just don't want to be dependent on anything all the time, which means I just have to suffer through it...

And I agree, when there's a trial going on (Arias) , or there's some other case that has me all worked up, I have even more difficulty sleeping. I figure there must be a reason, as there is a reason for everything. :rolleyes::seeya:

Someone mentioned "Chat" last night. What is that?
Anyone?

I have been wondering that as well. I can't find any "chat" that is opened here on WS. Anyone else know? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member