SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is crass but he really does give off that dirty old man vibe. Doesn't mean he is one, just that he could probably play one very well in a lifetime movie.

What gave it away ? :floorlaugh:

BTW-I don't agree with any threats to a former juror, nor anyone in this case. I just find it hard to believe that anyone and everyone on the defense "side" has received threats...and those stories have all come without any proof and through Kiefer. JMO

Honestly, it's not that hard for me to believe members of the DT received threats. I read some pretty vicious stuff on this board alone...

ETA: Heck, I said some pretty vicious stuff on this board alone.

BTW-I don't agree with any threats to a former juror, nor anyone in this case. I just find it hard to believe that anyone and everyone on the defense "side" has received threats...and those stories have all come without any proof and through Kiefer. JMO

I don't think anyone has received threats either. Notice MK is off his twitter.

MOO

Honestly, it's not that hard for me to believe members of the DT received threats. I read some pretty vicious stuff on this board alone...
Agree.

But, were they actual, credible "death threats"? Maybe. If there were, I would hope they reported it to LE.

I believe they are despised for how they handled this case, and rightly so! IMO. They didn't have to go there. Period. It's one thing to defend a client, but it's another to try to make the victim into a pedophile. I drew the line right there.

It's ridiculous for anyone to threaten them or anyone else involved in the case. Some peeps are just sick. That's not right. Too many people insert themselves into high profile cases. It's a nutty world we live in and the Internet seem to make the cray cray come out in high profile cases. :scared:

Actually iirc there was an investigation by LE of a threat against Jennifer Willmott.

Linky, Dinky? Still not the same as the death threat the Jury Foreman is claiming to taint future jurors in the second DP phase of the trial.

I wonder how the convicted killer "FEELS" tonight knowing the State is still seeking to put her to death!

Agree.

But, were they actual, credible "death threats"? Maybe. If there were, I would hope they reported it to LE.

I believe they are despised for how they handled this case, and rightly so! IMO. They didn't have to go there. Period. It's one thing to defend a client, but it's another to try to make the victim into a pedophile. I drew the line right there.

It's ridiculous for anyone to threaten them or anyone else involved in the case. Some peeps are just sick. That's not right. Too many people insert themselves into high profile cases. It's a nutty world we live in and the Internet seem to make the cray cray come out in high profile cases. :scared:

I don't pretend to know the details but I'm sure if someone communicated a desire to end the life of you or yours you would consider the threat pretty credible.

Good Nite, Y'all...Going to the Peridontist tomorrow - Of all tooths to go bad - The right upper front tooth...I may have to learn how to speak without showing my upper teeth...:facepalm:

I don't pretend to know the details but I'm sure if someone communicated a desire to end the life of you or yours you would consider the threat pretty credible.

Yes, I would. I would call LE and make sure they were arrested! Nobody messes with me, nor my loved ones. :furious: I seem to recall one instance where the defense claimed a death threat, then when asked on the record, they said they didn't report it to LE. I don't remember all the details..maybe it was a dream...this trial dragged on long enough to have nightmares.

I do know, that in the latest interview by Juror # 18, when asked if he received threats, he clearly stated the threats were calling him "a dirty old man". I only remember it because it was last night. :floorlaugh:

Boy, little MK (michael keifer) must be distraught after finding out that the State will move forward with another DP trial. He has been tweeting that it was totally up to Montgomery to decide...Wrong. It was up to the Alexander family and Juan Martinez to decide. The DT (CMA) decided they didn't want to offer any sort of plea to Montgomery, but would rather go thru this and take the chance that the second jury pool would be split. JMO

Actually the fam and Montgomery only..DA getting the final.final say. JM didn't have a part in it per se.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have never seen any court document that says that ANYONE was threatened with death as it pertains to this trial.

This was an article from April 24, 2013...

BBM: "MCSO was not able to provide the transcripts, but confirmed a second caller threatened to kill Willmott if she succeeds in helping Arias escape the death penalty"

Again, I don't pretend to know the details of it. Just relaying information.

I wish I could get to see what Jodi Arias is like when she's in a full-blown state of RAGE! (I don't mean the rage when she murdered Travis, I'm tired of every bloody photo, let Travis rest in peace and Jodi, when her time comes, can rot in hell-) I mean the anger from minor frustrations that causes some people to overreact/explode/snap, etc. Just think of all the references to JA's 'anger issues' and 'violent behavior' brought up during the trial... such as kicking her mother, kicking a dog, hitting her brother with a bat...both parents reports of a verbally abusive Jodi, screaming on the phone for hours. Even in her own words (journals, texts) she admitted having problems with anger, to throwing and smashing objects against walls. Plus the violent stuff she denies but we all know to be true- slashing not just one but TWO sets of Travis's tires... On Dr. Drew last night he spoke about what JA did to get written up in jail, and one report referred to JA "kicking her cellmate." I wish Mr. Martinez could've gotten her to yell or throw something in front of the cameras, lol! She may have used sarcasm instead of screaming when JM angered her, but her eyes were often laser beams of rage and hatred. JA is such a liar and a hypocrite- I hope one day she is caught on tape hitting or screaming at someone, or throwing things... I just wish that the real evil in Jodi- what drove her to be able to so completely and violently destroy Travis- will be exposed so that she can not deny or cover up the violent killer, the dangerous psychopath, the REAL Jodi Arias. Who kicks dogs, grrrr!

Oh man! You don't "chase" an emu......you prevent it from wandering too far away by placing people in strategic locations. That is soooo sad. Wonder why they didn't try tranquing it before it got too hot?
35 years old is something else, I think my oldest is 20 years old. She goes swimming in the pond with the others, they look like a herd of snuffleupaguses.:floorlaugh:

I was thinking the same thing, I can't believe they were chasing it down. That seems so cruel to me. I mean, what did they think would happen? :facepalm: Poor, poor emu.

just popping in to say hi :seeya: and i haven't forgot about you all

The story about a patient who could pop his eyeballs out, back a couple of pages. Neesaki was going to say something naughty but chickened out. :floorlaugh:

I couldn't remember so I went back and read the post by Bravo. This is the part that really made me laugh:

Posted by Bravo:
Back to some stories of my student Institution days. Had a Nurse chew me out for charting "B"owel "M"ovements on the med charts. When she was done with her tirade of what an idiot student I was I smiled sweetly and said BM are my initials.

I can just imagine the look on that Nurse's face :floorlaugh:. Bravo's story hit me so funny I think, because of my own naive student days during clinical rotations. Then the rest of the story about being assigned to a patient who had three straight jackets was the icing on the cake. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08