SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the foreman saying he will be doing very few interviews? By my count, he's done the most of any of them. And now he wants to write a book too. Can you spell m-e-d-i-a h-o-a-r?

BBM...precisely. He strikes me as a slimeball and makes my skin crawl. Yuck.

There's always tomorrow!!!

Scarlett O'Hara: "After all...tomorrow is another day!"

Little Orphan Annie: "Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, Tomorrow! You're only a day away!"

lol

MM what's this <==== help fill in the blank?! Well you asked for it! WS group hug!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 24
I just pulled it up on Amazon........hmmm.....debating whether I should "kindle" it. Reading that the ending was kind of a buzz kill, but with the "BPD, sociopath, psychopath" knowledge, does it make it better?
Thinking out loud....read all 5 of Dean Koontz's "Frankenstein", major disappointment when I realized the 5th was just written to fulfill his contract, the 1st 4 were great! Kinda like Stephen King, when he just puts in a bunch of "filler" so his manuscript goes 800 pages, ie., "The Stand" and "Dreamcatcher". I have a tendency to read the first sentence of a paragraph and if it's "blah", I just "bleep" over that paragraph.
Have a book sitting here my son's GF lent me, Ken Follet's "The Pillars of the Earth". His GF is finishing up her doctorate in Medieval Lit, so she's very Tolkien. That said, she's pretty awesome in a "daughter-in-law" kinda way, which looks like the direction they're going! :thumb:
The Pillars of the Earth is the best book I've ever read...and probably the longest!

WagaraTapaTalk

Things murderer Arias will never get to do again...

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

Please add to the list...

MM what's this <==== help fill in the blank?! Well you asked for it! WS group hug!

Thanks for asking! It's in regard to the Daryn Collie missing case. No one who knew him can seem to remember what the cat looked like! Funny that, because finding where Daryn left his cat and what instructions he gave to boarders/shelters could help tell us if he intended on returning to claim the cat and never showed (indicating foul play) or gave the cat up at a shelter (indicating he went off to start a new life somewhere). So we need to put a "face" to the cat to help track her down. Not knowing what Gypsy looks like is not totally stalling the effort to find her, but it would certainly help jog some memories if Daryn used a false name (which is common we are learning) when he dropped Gypsy off. His name might not show up in records, but someone might remember a person of his description dropping off a cat of Gypsy's description. The cat is just one interesting puzzle piece in an interesting case. :)

[video=youtube;VB6a4nI0BPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6a4nI0BPA[/video]

[video=youtube;Av_Us6xHkUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av_Us6xHkUc[/video]

Thanks for asking! It's in regard to the Daryn Collie missing case. No one who knew him can seem to remember what the cat looked like! Funny that, because finding where Daryn left his cat and what instructions he gave to boarders/shelters could help tell us if he intended on returning to claim the cat and never showed (indicating foul play) or gave the cat up at a shelter (indicating he went off to start a new life somewhere). So we need to put a "face" to the cat to help track her down. Not knowing what Gypsy looks like is not totally stalling the effort to find her, but it would certainly help jog some memories if Daryn used a false name (which is common we are learning) when he dropped Gypsy off. His name might not show up in records, but someone might remember a person of his description dropping off a cat of Gypsy's description. The cat is just one interesting puzzle piece in an interesting case. :)

Thank you! Glad I asked, I will go to his thread now! :seeya:

Wow! I just watched 'Chicago' again. Love that movie. Jodi IS Roxie Hart.

I hope this thread starts hopping tonight....I'm in a terrible funk and could really use the company!

since this is sidebar and o/t is ok

has anyone been watching the show 'Nashville' i only heard about it last night and i am addicted already,watched 10 episodes from my sickbed

I watched Nashville for it's entire season and can't wait for it's return in the Fall. But I'm sitting here visualizing a girl from Scotland singing a Country Music song. A BROGUE with a TWANG??? :drumroll:

Things murderer Arias will never get to do again...

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

Please add to the list...

-window shop at the mall at Christmas

Dave Davis, (hubby to our precious SoonerFan, who passed a few months ago), got a service dog , and named her Sooner. I had to share! :)

I hope this thread starts hopping tonight....I'm in a terrible funk and could really use the company!

Sorry to hear you're in a funk...I'm right there with ya unfortunately. Maybe some Sir Elton would make us feel better!

[video=youtube;EadIvDAWkf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EadIvDAWkf8[/video]

To all you who are putting down the smokes...
I am giving myself a birthday present this year ....all the $$$ I will save on those nasty ole things.... I have the rest of the day to smoke it up and tomorrow Happy smoke-free birthday to me !

Happy Birthday cubbeegirl, not only are you giving yourself a present but you are also giving me a present. I am highly allergic to cigarettes and when people who smoke are around me I have an asthma attack. So thank you and I wish more people would join you. I know it's not easy but an effort is all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024