SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my way to Richmond VA and Seabrook Island SC as I type! So exciting as I've never been to SC b4! :)
Just the name makes it sound like heaven - Seabrook :) Trying to figure out a getaway for my husband and I and we'd like to try something in the states this year. We live in TX so it'd be great if it was more south than north. Have you been to Seabrook before?
I'd love suggestions, if anyone knows of a great place that has water (beach, lake, or pool!). TIA

I'm on my way to Richmond VA and Seabrook Island SC as I type! So exciting as I've never been to SC b4! :)

You'll love it here in Charleston. Be sure to go downtown for a day but not on the weekend. Market Street is a must! Check the brochures at the resort - many beautiful and historical things here! It's very hot and humid here and quite stormy this week. Visit a plantation, take a ghost tour at night, visit a civil war fort, etc. Have fun!! :seeya:

Just the name makes it sound like heaven - Seabrook :) Trying to figure out a getaway for my husband and I and we'd like to try something in the states this year. We live in TX so it'd be great if it was more south than north. Have you been to Seabrook before?
I'd love suggestions, if anyone knows of a great place that has water (beach, lake, or pool!). TIA

I have not been b4. My daughter and son in law went last year and loved it! We are near a beach, golf (lol), and charleston. I'm so excited. It looks gorgeous in photos I've seen.

I'm from the texoma area, near Gainesville, so this will be a wonderful change for us!!! Not that Lake Texoma isn't nice, just sayin....

We like Galveston / Padre Island too!

You'll love it here in Charleston. Be sure to go downtown for a day but not on the weekend. Market Street is a must! Check the brochures at the resort - many beautiful and historical things here! It's very hot and humid here and quite stormy this week. Visit a plantation, take a ghost tour at night, visit a civil war fort, etc. Have fun!! :seeya:

Oh it's been on my bucket list for years!!! I always hoped we'd get stationed there. We're going to Husk restaurant, the Angel Oak, Bohicket Marina to name a few!

Might I suggest the shrimp and grits at a restaurant called Slightly North of Broad - superb! I didn't think I'd like them (shrimp and grits), but had heard so much good through the years, just had to try. Glad I did! :rockon:

Might I suggest the shrimp and grits at a restaurant called Slightly North of Broad - superb! I didn't think I'd like them (shrimp and grits), but had heard so much good through the years, just had to try. Glad I did! :rockon:

Hah! That's what I'm going to try at Husk!

Oh it's been on my bucket list for years!!! I always hoped we'd get stationed there. We're going to Husk restaurant, the Angel Oak, Bohicket Marina to name a few!

Lol
I've got your lamp avatar in my bedroom

Angel Oak is cool! For anyone wanting to know what it is, google Angel Oak tree in Charleston, SC. The USS Yorktown WW2 ship is here along with so many interesting things. So many things to choose from! If you're staying a week, hop over to Savannah. I grew up there and LOVE visiting there.

Thanks to ABC15, it was possible to chart the objection Juan Martinez filed June 17. His timing was perfect because blessed by the planets, which show he has 9/10 of the law on his side. He filed on a Monday (Moon Day), which made that heavenly body very important. The Moon was 8°31' Libra while Venus is found in Cancer. This gives the two bodies exchange status and introduces flexibility and major improvement into the situation. After trading places, Venus lands on the House 3 cusp giving legal importance, power & favor to the document. The Moon, by virtue of the exchange, is elevated into House 11 and its own Sign Cancer. The prosecutor thus has every right to hope and expect a fruitful alteration in circumstances if his motion is seriously considered.

When Martinez filed, the planets reflected his skill and character in that Mars II was exactly sextile Uranus. That aspect tells us how resourceful he is and that he responds quickly, decisively to such challenges as Nurmi moving to continue the sentence trial until 2014. He quickly sees alternatives and wants communication even though it means confrontation. His suggestions are problem solvers.

There is another exchange available to the defense team and Arias. Saturn is in Scorpio and Pluto is in Capricorn. Saturn represents them and can with great advantage move into Capricorn and operate from strength there, whereas Pluto takes up his natural place in Scorpio. Those two bodies are retrograde or backward in apparent motion, revealing the reluctance of the defense to dissolve obstacles & move forward. They have accorded value to dragging & blocking, hoping to discourage the State. Obviously it is the easier tactic but Reality is calling them on it. The delay is not making sense and the continuance motion was sufficiently extreme to expose their position as unreasonable.

Thanks to ABC15, it was possible to chart the objection Juan Martinez filed June 17. His timing was perfect because blessed by the planets, which show he has 9/10 of the law on his side. He filed on a Monday (Moon Day), which made that heavenly body very important. The Moon was 8°31' Libra while Venus is found in Cancer. This gives the two bodies exchange status and introduces flexibility and major improvement into the situation. After trading places, Venus lands on the House 3 cusp giving legal importance, power & favor to the document. The Moon, by virtue of the exchange, is elevated into House 11 and its own Sign Cancer. The prosecutor thus has every right to hope and expect a fruitful alteration in circumstances if his motion is seriously considered.

When Martinez filed, the planets reflected his skill and character in that Mars II was exactly sextile Uranus. That aspect tells us how resourceful he is and that he responds quickly, decisively to such challenges as Nurmi moving to continue the sentence trial until 2014. He quickly sees alternatives and wants communication even though it means confrontation. His suggestions are problem solvers.

There is another exchange available to the defense team and Arias. Saturn is in Scorpio and Pluto is in Capricorn. Saturn represents them and can with great advantage move into Capricorn and operate from strength there, whereas Pluto takes up his natural place in Scorpio. Those two bodies are retrograde or backward in apparent motion, revealing the reluctance of the defense to dissolve obstacles & move forward. They have accorded value to dragging & blocking, hoping to discourage the State. Obviously it is the easier tactic but Reality is calling them on it. The delay is not making sense and the continuance motion was sufficiently extreme to expose their position as unreasonable.

I thought you were sure JA was in for a bad day during the penalty phase when the verdict came in. And I thought you predicted a DP verdict.

Ah Bohicket Marina - used to frequent the Privateer when we took golf trips to Kiawah. Lots of good times ....

I'm a member of the State vs JA Facebook page & they have NEVER posted her address or a map of where she lives. I'm on there daily & I know she is lying, surprise, surprise!
Must be something in the water up there in Lie-reka California !

:jail:What I did say was that the trial in chief was on unstable foundation and that there would be complications in the end. I also saw protest from the public over a harsh verdict or a death penalty. If you look at C.M.'s reaction to the hung jury, you may well judge her to be having a bad day.

Gentle reminder--please don't use WS to perpetuate rumors! That kind of thing is not what we are here for. Link to an approved site, or else rise above and float along.

:tyou:

Must be something in the water up there in Lie-reka California !
DD was getting bombarded by Twitter to do some fact checking. The Twitter onslaught didn't seem to faze him...rather it seemed to support the panel's discussion on how "outrageous" the public can be. Seems to me, it was just the reaction he hoped to have gotten. Seriously, what else would he have expected?

Is this for real? Or is someone trying to stir the pot?

This aunt I have felt little for since she has shown numerous times wjat she is anyway. I don't see any other name but hers attached

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member