SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good god i have no idea how any of you cope living in america in the heat. i feel like i am melting today. we are at 80 and rising.
i went out and bought a big fan and ive been sitting infront of it for about 3 hours and it isn't helping and now i am off to sit in a black roasting hot car for an hour to go to the hospital and then the same journey back :cry:

someone put me out of my misery :floorlaugh:

It's a 2 fold occult thing: first, we give large monetary sacrifices to merchant gods, like Kenmore, to acquire gray environmentally unfriendly metal boxes that we can stick onto the side of our houses. Then, secondly, we start giving larger monthly monetary sacrifices to our local "electric company" god; in turn that god sends its angels out to rig up little altars on our walls, magically granting us the ability to localize and change the weather in our houses, through the aforementioned boxes. :D

Of course, this does not happen in my house because we do not own one of those wonderful gray metal localized weather changer thingies. Why? because I obviously live with a demon that disguises his love for "hot as H*ll" weather under the term of "being environmentally proactive." :(

I live in one of the unbearably hot states. lol It's almost 100 right now and since we had a little rain yesterday the humidity is fairly high as well. I went out at 9:00 a.m. and couldn't wait to get back home an hour later, wooo hot.

It is ungodly hot and humid here today as well. It's 97, with a "feels like" temp of 109. And i think the humidity is like 250% (I'm having a bad hair day lol). It's miserable.

It's a 2 fold occult thing: first, we give large monetary sacrifices to merchant gods, like Kenmore, to acquire gray environmentally unfriendly metal boxes that we can stick onto the side of our houses. Then, secondly, we start giving larger monthly monetary sacrifices to our local "electric company" god; in turn that god sends its angels out to rig up little altars on our walls, magically granting us the ability to localize and change the weather in our houses, through the aforementioned boxes. :D

Of course, this does not happen in my house because we do not own one of those wonderful gray metal localized weather changer thingies. Why? because I obviously live with a demon that disguises his love for "hot as H*ll" weather under the term of "being environmentally proactive." :(

GIRLFRIEND! If that isn't grounds for divorce ... I don't know what in the H-E double toothpicks is! The only thing up for debate in my house is 74 degrees or 76. In the middle of an epic MENTALPAUSE hot flash last night my SBF ( the S does not stand for sweet here, people ) Attempted to turn the thermostat UP to 76 ... He said... "The damned thing has been running non-stop for 5 hours."
to which I replied ...In a low-guttural growl I barely recognized as my own voice...

"Reach for that thermostat ... and draw back a bloody stump where your fat hairy paw used to be." ... :hills:

In my defense... I live in Arizona. It's currently 105 degrees and 37% humidity.

I miss you all!

Hi everyone,
Just popping in and read this funny post and had to reply.
We must pay homage to the man who invented those metal boxes- thank goodness for him. :rockon::
Willis Carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elphaba, I don't know how you don't have air-conditioners- especially in humid, hot Washington. You must be a saint to bear it. If it were me, I'd buy the metal boxes anyway and tell my husband to go to the room that has no air-conditioner and stew in his environmentally correct room (by hisself-:floorlaugh:) where he could sweat all by hisself.
(gotta go before the satellite internet gods strike me down again. :floorlaugh: :seeya:).

GIRLFRIEND! If that isn't grounds for divorce ... I don't know what in the H-E double toothpicks is! The only thing up for debate in my house is 74 degrees or 76. In the middle of an epic MENTALPAUSE hot flash last night my SBF ( the S does not stand for sweet here, people ) Attempted to turn the thermostat UP to 76 ... He said... "The damned thing has been running non-stop for 5 hours."
to which I replied ...In a low-guttural growl I barely recognized as my own voice...

"Reach for that thermostat ... and draw back a bloody stump where your fat hairy paw used to be." ... :hills:

In my defense... I live in Arizona. It's currently 105 degrees and 37% humidity.

I miss you all!

It was a debate in my house what to set the central air on. I won:) it's set to "nipple" 68 degrees. It's so chilly, my greyhound wears pajamas!

These people are beyond disgusting. The Anthony's are still making money off of their murdered granddaughter. Makes me ill.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/

I don't get it...I don't see what is wrong with having a garage sale? They can't keep all of her things forever...and they are the ones who purchased them so I really do not understand your thoughts on this.

What I find disgusting is the lady who sold her story and videotaped the sale. (and I am not an Anthony fan )

I don't get it...I don't see what is wrong with having a garage sale? They can't keep all of her things forever...and they are the ones who purchased them so I really do not understand your thoughts on this.

What I find disgusting is the lady who sold her story and videotaped the sale. (and I am not an Anthony fan )

No offense, honestly, but my thoughts are that they've been living off the death of their granddaughter for five years now, knowing that their daughter is the one who killed and bagged her. What surprises me is that they didn't make a big announcement to the media about their "garage sale", and sell the story to Radaronline themselves. They are parasites.

ITA that the woman who did sell the story to Radaronline is a parasite too.

:seeya: Hi Y'all !

LOL ... did y'all forget what today is ?

NO :cake4u: . . . NO :gift: . . . NO :partyguy: . . . in :jail:

:floorlaugh: Oh what a lonely day for the convicted murderess . . .

:seeya:

Awwww, made my day! Happy Birthday, Jailbird! I'm going to go have some blueberry cobbler ice-cream in honor of your dreary celebration!

Just kidding, I was going to have some anyway - and it has nothing to do with you! Because, I can.

And, a Strawberry frapp!

Glad to see everyone in a good mood and doing well this evening...That's all. :drumroll:

Awwww, made my day! Happy Birthday, Jailbird! I'm going to go have some blueberry cobbler ice-cream in honor of your dreary celebration!

Just kidding, I was going to have some anyway - and it has nothing to do with you! Because, I can.

And, a Strawberry frapp!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LOL ... and I'll be having some chocolate and vanilla ice cream !

Glad to see everyone in a good mood and doing well this evening...That's all. :drumroll:

:seeya: Yeppers ... and we will all be in a much better mood when the Penalty Phase is over and there is ...

Finally ... Justice for Travis !

:please:

And, a Strawberry frapp!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LOL ... and I'll be having some chocolate and vanilla ice cream !

LOL. I like the way you guys think!

Even jail food is too good for her! Make her live on bread and water. Stale bread and contaminated water that is.

For normal people a garage sale is perfectly fine. This is the Anthonys though, who happen to have this garage sale and the subsequent story appear on Radaronline, the same week Casey reached an agreement with her bankruptcy trustee to pay $25,000.00 for the rights to her 'story'. How can someone who has declared bankruptcy and declared that she has no assets suddenly come up with 25K? It's quite obvious who has been funneling money to Casey and who has been playing 3 card monte with the bankruptcy court. I'm sure the Anthony's got their cut from Radaronline too. :twocents:

Hi Everyone - Just popping in, finally recovering from 2 broken ribs sustained while in Toronto. Decided to stay away from the Martin/Zimmerman trial, but really looking forward to the upcoming hearing on the re-trial of sentencing.

Syndi - I know my response isn't timely, but perhaps you could inquire to your DH about the women he had 'relations' with before you were married. Were they just Boo%$calls??? Did things always end smoothly??? Were there hurt feelings on each side??? and finally, Did any of them end up dead????
Not sure it will help, or is applicable, but that is where I would have directed the conversation.

Hi everyone. Just popped over on the Caylee thread to vent my disgust at the "yard sale". DISGUSTING.

But, when are we due back in court for this case???? I hope Ms. Arias is having a grand old time in jail. LOL. Can't wait to see her back in court. Hope she wears those flattering stripes.

I have been spending time watching the Zimmerman trial. I said I wouldn't ... but I am. I am such a junkie. I don't post about it anywhere, just watch and read. That way I stay sane.

The original hearing date was set for July 18th, but I read upthread that it has been moved up to July 16th. I don't have any time and could not verify with a Google search. Not much help, but as the date approaches, I am certain we will be aware of it through news media.

Hi Everyone - Just popping in, finally recovering from 2 broken ribs sustained while in Toronto. Decided to stay away from the Martin/Zimmerman trial, but really looking forward to the upcoming hearing on the re-trial of sentencing.

Syndi - I know my response isn't timely, but perhaps you could inquire to your DH about the women he had 'relations' with before you were married. Were they just Boo%$calls??? Did things always end smoothly??? Were there hurt feelings on each side??? and finally, Did any of them end up dead????
Not sure it will help, or is applicable, but that is where I would have directed the conversation.

Sorry to hear about your injuries. Hope you are doing better.

Oops, I forgot your birthday. Actually, I forgot all about you, CMja. Are you still there in jail? Bummer.
grinning-smiley-006.gif

The status conference is re-set for 8:30 a.m. (July 16). C.M.'s birthday mood rests on increasing rage as Mars overhead in II squares her own Mars at 29°15' Virgo. She finds her cell "smaller than his closet" invites her to put a fist through its wall but that would smart. July 9 brings home the altered reality of her present residential dimensions & scope of life, personally achieved through her own conduct.
Family has been in touch with salutations and her inmates wished her well and even tried for festive. We know this because the Leo Moon and Venus are visiting her base of operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV