SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for sure. JA had an agenda, I think it was spur of the moment for Travis. I don't think he had a clue that she was going to show up, but when she knocked or announced her arrival he was too kind to turn her away. I should have clarified!

She planned the trip far in advance, he was clueless.

Oh my. I get confused pretty easily when I am tired. :blushing:

My favorite also. Hubby got a good laugh out of the first one too (can't remember the name). Thank you for the smiles :) :seeya:

:scared: :scared: The Dress of Love was the first one! It was the parking ticket one my hubby liked, should have checked first. All of them were good though, and we had ourselves a giggle. It's good for the soul, isn't it?

You have a great sense of humor YESorNO.

ITA. That was why she looked different today. I thought maybe it was because she was tired. But, no. She looked fulfilled. The look of a mom. Complete. Too funny about the monkey comparison. I thought my son looked Like my great uncle!

My mother thought that my older son looked like Jackie Gleason because he had black, curly hair :floorlaugh:

Oh my. I get confused pretty easily when I am tired. :blushing:

Oh geez, don't be embarrassed. I should have clarified.

I'm exhausted myself. And I haven't even taken Benedryl tonight! Yay!

Still think I should give you credit for my signature....bless you :) It made me think a lot today.

Goodnight all! :seeya:

I'm off to bed :eek:fftobed:
Goodnight everyone.
See you tomorrow :seeya:

Queen Alexis, these jokes have been wonderful. I shared them with my mom and daughter. We had such a good time laughing. Thank you for the smiles and sharing.

Anyone think the only reason she took the pictures was to provoke him so she could shoot him and say it was self defense. JA did tell Det. Flores that Travis would not have liked having his picture taken in the shower (first interview). Maybe she full expected him to come flying out of the shower??? We know she planned to kill him in the bathroom as that was her plan but maybe Travis did not react the way she thought he would have. Just a thought and JMO

BBM: That's a really interesting thought. I have always believed that it didn't go down like she planned. It got way more messy than she expected it to. What has never added up to me though is why she waited so long to kill him that day, when she knew someone could be coming home any time. She could have done it any time that afternoon and had lots of time to clean up. That's why I think there was a trigger that set her off that late afternoon/early evening. Something happened that pushed her into making her paranoid fantasy of killing him a reality. I would like to know what that trigger was.

I thought Kate M looked so beautiful holding the new precious prince.

My daughter looked just like her dad when she was born and my son looked like my brother. My kids do not look like me but I know that they are mine since I was there when they were born.

Had to follow through with my threat ;) Great song if you actually listen to it. I'm going to marry this man someday, fyi.

Goodnight for real now.

[video=youtube;CWZe6YoHYIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZe6YoHYIg[/video]

Oh geez, don't be embarrassed. I should have clarified.

I'm exhausted myself. And I haven't even taken Benedryl tonight! Yay!

Still think I should give you credit for my signature....bless you :) It made me think a lot today.

Goodnight all! :seeya:

I am glad you got to thinking about things today. You really made me feel good, just by saying you appreciated what I said.

I saw the newborn and loved the memories that it brought back for me, seeing him and the adoring faces of the new parents.

I've never been good at seeing any kind of familial resemblance in newborns. My son did look like a monkey, but he had his daddy's toes. The newborn prince is a beautiful baby.

After all the months of waiting and worrying during pregnancy, I remember the awe I felt looking at this perfectly formed life that came from his dad and me. Looking at the Duke and Duchess today, I saw those same looks on their faces and it made me happy for my own memories and for them.

BBM: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :laughcry:

ETA: My youngest looked like a turtle when he was born. The nurse told me he had no neck! :floorlaugh:

Had to follow through with my threat ;) Great song if you actually listen to it. I'm going to marry this man someday, fyi.

Goodnight for real now.

Kenny Chesney - When I See This Bar - YouTube

M, Kenny would love you. Poor Kenny was married to anorexic Renee z.
I think Kenny is waiting for you. In fact Kenny was in a jewelry store in St. Thomas that I was in. I almost tripped over my dropped jaw when I saw him.

Nite all, couldn't play tonight. Zuri - have a safe trip home. See y'all soon!:seeya:

Rather he know she was coming or not, he let her in and didnt report it to police.

And I've personally never known anyone in my life that allows a "stalker" in then has sex with them.... that is just ludicious. Most run far away from stalkers and call LE ...

I don't know yet. Maybe, Deb will shoot Dr. Vogel, then Dexter, then herself- just a guess right now.
Here's a theory that I read on-line that sounds really plausible:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A parallel theory:...., that there was no Dexter, that Deb was just insane and Dexter is her alter ego....

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/dexter-recap-every-silver-lining/

WOW! Very interesting & plausible theory! I like it!!! Never even considered that Dexter could possibly be just Deb's alter ego! TFS!!! :rockon:

I haven't posted much since the trial ended/went on hiatus for the time being...

But I want ya'll to know I still check-in to this thread every night before bed...it's my favorite nighttime ritual...besides kissing my 2 babies goodnight every evening of course! :)

Our evening crew here is amazing & u ladies always bring a smile to my face! Such wonderful camaraderie here w/ such a great & inspiring group of people! :loveyou:

YesorNo, m1279, Zuri, PrincessSezMe, daisymae, & all the rest of our "regulars" here -- You are all an amazing group of ladies who share hilarious jokes, uplifting messages of support, & inspiring stories from all your different walks of life.

Thanks for the late night smiles that all of u bring to my face...it's much appreciated!!!

:tyou:

It is of some reassurance to me that she will never be free. While I don't necessarily want to see anyone put to death, I do want it to resonate with her that a jury has decided her crime deserves the harshest penalty possible under law. What she did to another human being, a person with whom she had an intimate relationship was savage. It is important to me that this message is delivered to her. I'd like to know that there is some crack in her veneer where she has to relive the horror of what she did to a good, decent man.

She has not shown any sign of remorse or horror for what she did in slaughtering Travis. Her courtroom demeanor was pathetic, especially when she first took the stand and admitted that she killed Travis, but had to out of self defense. She was ambiguous in her answer and her tone was somewhere between apathy and disdain, which revolted me.

Maybe once this trial is over and she no longer has it as a distraction, the reality of what she did will sink in and time alone in her prison cell will bring with it haunting memories. She deserves nothing less.

And yes, CMJA, one act can define who a person is. The murder of Travis Alexander has branded you as a vicious murderer who shows no remorse or compassion for others. In fact, you seem to revel in continuing to cause others pain, namely the family and friends of Travis. You have no redeeming qualities and nothing that I would consider as a mitigating factor when it comes to meting out your punishment.

Great post as usual.

After having watched the interrogation videos I realize just how brilliant JM really is. JA put on this act of being so soft-spoken, vulnerable etc. post murder. It wasn't until cross-examination by the Great One that her snarky and very ugly personality was out for whole world to see. Contrast her arrogantly staring at the jurors to her 48 hours interview where she was the oh-so-friendly-girl. JM brought out the real JA during cross-examination. Her ugly personality continues to reveal itself to this day via tweets and stuff. Kudos to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay