SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times she's donated to Locks of Love? She hadn't had her hair cut during the trial, and stood there in front of the jury, looked them straight in the eye and told them another lie.

So, if they can't sit a jury because of Jodi wanting to know about them, their loved ones, and putting their lives on trial in open court by a psychopathic convicted murder who has no compunction in doing so, I guess it will go to Judge Shriner to decide.

I don't think there would be a problem with handing her a death sentence. She's seen Jodi and her act for years. She knows the lies, she knows all that we haven't heard or seen. She knows the only way to stop Jodi is handing down a death sentence. If Jodi had any chance in hell in a life sentence from Judge Shiner, she blew it by the interview and her actions to date.

Who is Judge Shiner (Shriner)? Do you mean Judge Sherry Stephens?
I don't think she cut her hair at all, IMO. Just another pipe-dream lie from
missy :jail:

I wonder how many times she's donated to Locks of Love? She hadn't had her hair cut during the trial, and stood there in front of the jury, looked them straight in the eye and told them another lie.

So, if they can't sit a jury because of Jodi wanting to know about them, their loved ones, and putting their lives on trial in open court by a psychopathic convicted murder who has no compunction in doing so, I guess it will go to Judge Shriner to decide.

I don't think there would be a problem with handing her a death sentence. She's seen Jodi and her act for years. She knows the lies, she knows all that we haven't heard or seen. She knows the only way to stop Jodi is handing down a death sentence. If Jodi had any chance in hell in a life sentence from Judge Shiner, she blew it by the interview and her actions to date.

Stephens can't hand her a death sentence...only a jury can do that under Arizona law.

The mommy loves her baby!! Just look.
Why can't she have both of them at the same time?

They are apart to make sure they both get proper nourishment. In the wild, usually one twin is ignored and dies from what I've read. The zoo is supposed to introduce them this fall so maybe they will be together. Don't know.

They will be named at 100 days old, Chinese tradition, and start walking at 4 months.

Mom's name is Lun Lun, pronounced Loon Loon.

If you go to zooatlanta.org and scroll down to New Arrivals, there are new babies: gorilla, rhino, etc. So adorable! The baby rhino is huge ... childbirth must have been painful!

OK, I'll shut up now. LOL

If you go to zooatlanta.org and scroll down to New Arrivals, there are new babies: gorilla, rhino, etc. So adorable! The baby rhino is huge ... childbirth must have been painful!

OK, I'll shut up now. LOL

BBM :floorlaugh:

I had my son look at the momma and baby and he yelled that I was using too much bandwidth :banghead: :anguish:

Wow, that's the first time I'd heard the actual song and realize it's quite good. That Dido has a beautiful voice. CMJA butchered it so bad, I had always thought it was just a really, really bad song, lol.

I agree, with her disturbed thought processes, she probably turned the song into her own sick reality, so had a lot of meaning for her. :stormingmad:

Chorus: (BBM)

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want
But I can't hide
I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave
I can't hide
I cannot be
Until you're resting here with me
says it all doesn't it.

Dido has another one called White Flag that is about stalking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j-fWDrZSiZs

Bedtime.
Goodnight all :seeya:
Kiss the babies for me, sis. :floorlaugh:

thanks. I prefer Julia but i can't use that bc its the name of one of an older extended family member that no one talks to. hopefully my family doesn't give me grief over the fact that "Julie" is close to "Julia." And if it's a boy, I'm gonna keep his name james, not go with nicknames like jim or jimmy.

There are several famous Julia's. Julia Ward Howe wrote "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", there was a movie and weekly series named Julia; Julia Childs taught many over the years to cook, and Julia Roberts the actor, and for a butterfly.

Julie is also the feminine from of Julus. And my grandmother name was Julia Rae

Then there is a song that John Lennon sang about his mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CIf4_KgBcfM

Who is Judge Shiner (Shriner)? Do you mean Judge Sherry Stephens?
I don't think she cut her hair at all, IMO. Just another pipe-dream lie from
missy :jail:

I'm sorry I was reading about Sherry Shiner, who is one strange person, and mixed the names.

On the ID station right now: (if anyone's interested)
On Death Row- Douglas Feldman
Confessed to killing 2 people.

I watched that show. Glad he was executed. What a nut job but my heart ached for his mother.

Why am I up so late????

No, haven't seen her, but it's not unusual for her to be away for awhile. She's busy with 2 jobs, family, etc.

------------
Hi my girl~~ I worked all evening putting a new picture on my computer! OMG I am sooooo dumb! Now I have iit on here but having a hard time changing the signature..I'm actually worn out.LOL..I'm following Sigg. Trial to start Oct. 2nd..way to go, this happened last October! Then there is jodi~ I can never think one positive thought of Sigg for what he did to Jessica. Oh I hope there is camera coverage. I also think of m1279 but as you said she is so busy. I dont know how she does it all. All the women on here are so nice and caring. We get carried away with silliness once in a while but that is better than fighting with each other as some boards do. I will be off to bed soon, really tired eyeballs!! granny! :seeya:

------------
Hi my girl~~ I worked all evening putting a new picture on my computer! OMG I am sooooo dumb! Now I have iit on here but having a hard time changing the signature..I'm actually worn out.LOL..I'm following Sigg. Trial to start Oct. 2nd..way to go, this happened last October! Then there is jodi~ I can never think one positive thought of Sigg for what he did to Jessica. Oh I hope there is camera coverage. I also think of m1279 but as you said she is so busy. I dont know how she does it all. All the women on here are so nice and caring. We get carried away with silliness once in a while but that is better than fighting with each other as some boards do. I will be off to bed soon, really tired eyeballs!! granny! :seeya:

Sweet dreams, Noreen!

Hey, daisy-
Look what popped up in the Yahoo news!!!

14 baby Pandas in China for you to babysit :rockon: :blowkiss:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

Stop what you're doing and take a look at this video for an immediate dose of cuteness.
Fourteen pandas born at the Chengdu Panda Base in Sichuan Province, China, made their public debut Monday in a most adorable way, cuddled together in a crib...
According to Xinhua, China's state-run media agency, the site, iPanda.com, attracted over 15,000 viewers on its test run alone beginning in June.
The footage for iPanda.com comes from 28 high-definition cameras set up in five gardens throughout the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center, according to CNTV...
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...rload-152316338--abc-news-lifestyle.html?vp=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe they'll let the US keep our twins???? Now I want one, too. :facepalm: (Isn't life beautiful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71