SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something happened in there .. maybe Jodi got into a screaming match with her lawyers and got tazed ...

A girl can dream :)

Oh no! Say it ain't so! :noooo: I've been wanting to see that stun belt and how it works soooo bad..... :blushing: Yeah, I guess Jodi would think that's mean of me.

No new thread?

Just for the sake of being complete, may I blame JA for screwing up a new thread on WS?

Wait, what? Court has been delayed until May 15??? What the heck?

Hmmm, I wonder if she really did say she wants the death penalty and doesn't want her lawyers to fight it?

Is that really possible? Could it be the judge wants her sanity evaluated if this is the case?

i knew she would pull something...she doesn't have to be there...but now she prob isn't considered capable of making a decision...so she gets a delay...what a Bee...

she pulled some super drama....

The court had all morning to straighten this out ... Everyone in place at courthouse (family, media, court officials).
1/2hour after court was to begin ... Everything is mysteriously cancelled.

exactly! why didn't anyone know this was happening before 1 pm is my question?

the evaluation is the only reason i can see for a WEEK delay. did her lawyers quit? did she fire them? even then, the 'week' thing makes me think this is about her getting a full psych evaluation done before they resume.

in ANY case, it's HER being HER, jacking with the court, with the family, and with the JURY. she couldn't care LESS how long this drags out.

she's got no plans, after all. this is her 'show.'

GOD, i hate this B****!

There was a weird dude posting on Twitter about putting a bomb in the courthouse. Could that be why court was canceled today? To have the building checked out? IDK, but even weird posters sometimes have to be taken seriously in this day and age. You never know when one is serious.

Don't know, but would think if that was the case the building would have been cleared out long before all the families and media were let inside today.

No, I think this is all something that is caused by some action from JA.

Hmmm, I wonder if she really did say she wants the death penalty and doesn't want her lawyers to fight it?

She is so calculating. Last night she said very slowly she will take one day at a time. So maybe she was constructing a plan. She just didn't know what yet...

I've wondered for a while now if Jodi might actually try to commit suicide if a guilty verdict was reached. She just seems the type person that would take her own life before she would allow the Judge to order that she be put down like a rabid dog. Yes, that's Jodi...still controlling everything. :smirk:

WTF paramedics going into courthouse? But nothing to do with the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member