SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I guess I'll just go take a nap now to the sound of HLN talking about the same thing over and over again. Did JA do this via Wicka?

How funny is JVM asking the firefighters if they were here for JA and they told her NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT JODI ARIAS .. SMACK!!!!!!

I think her lawyers are done with her. They're prob trying to quit right now.

I cant believe JA and her antics :banghead:
almost a WEEK!!!
the poor Family

Whatever is going on in court today ....
I believe it's ALL due to JA trying to manipulate the system ... Yet again.
All about JA ... In her evil mind.

Edit ... Board is scrambling posts/quotes ... Weird.

She has controlled people with her suicide threats for years, what is new!!

Seriously????? Our thread disappears. Then court is cancelled. Then I can't get onto WS.

WTF???????

Oh for crying out loud! She's a grown woman. An adult who has been convicted of a hideous crime. Drag her azz in there or move forward without her. Why do they continue to cater to little Princess Sparkle Pony and her tantrums? She's like a two year old melting down in the cookie aisle.

I cant believe JA and her antics :banghead:
almost a WEEK!!!
the poor Family

Ok so thread broke?

I posted something then thought it might offend someone so I went to try to delete it so I WOULDN'T GET T/O if someone was.. & then I got stuck then scared I got TO..

Yikers!

Sooooo u can be competent to
Stand trial but not competent to suffer the wrath of your conviction for sentencing??!?

Wth

I don't get it

Jodi
In control again

Oh well, at least she was found guilty!!!! No matter what she does now that will not change!

Something happened in there .. maybe Jodi got into a screaming match with her lawyers and got tazed ...

A girl can dream :)

Hmmm, I wonder if she really did say she wants the death penalty and doesn't want her lawyers to fight it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand