SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new baby girl was born this morning and I actually saw her birth. It was amazing and unforgettable in a very good way. Everyone is doing great. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Congratulations to all...I've been thinking about you and your family all day.

Exciting news! Hope you all get a good nights rest.

This is great news that CMJA and KN are in this for the long haul. I want to feel sorry for Nurmi but he and Jennifer Wilmott trashed Travis so bad that I just don't. I hope he and JW feel defeated every day through this ordeal with CMJA and in the future they can ask themselves if lying for an admitted murderer is even ethical. Everyone knows she was not abused. I bet she is having a hissy fit. That is good. Anytime she loses it is all good. :)

O/T....please everyone think of me this afternoon. I am 65 and have a job interview. I stopped working in 2006 and thought I would be at home but find that I have to return to work. It is not easy. I just want to get through the interview with some dignity and not look like a fool. Thanks everyone.

Hi. Thanks everyone for your well wishes. The interview I went on is for an in-bound call center. They offered me the job, along with many others. Not sure this is the one for me. They never said a word about my age. I think right now they need bodies. I am not sure this is the one for me. Luckily for me, I have a week to decide. I may hit the pavement tomorrow looking for something in a smaller, more intimate environment where I don't feel like a number. Am I crazy?

Couerfragile, thank you for the encouragement. I have seems many seniors working. What positive attitudes they have. I just have to get out and do it!

KCL, happy birthday!

Was too late to wish you LUCK! Glad to "see" you got the job, if you want it!! I am 66 now and got laid off in 2008; unfortunately the jobs around here are NOT that many!! I spent 2 1/2 hours this morning at the Employment Dev. Dept. because I just started the Federal Unemployment stuff - 1st Tier - which of course ends December, UNLESS fricking congress DOES SOMETHING to extend this!!! Otherwise I have to get a loan somewhere to make it through the months before we this country!! ACK!!!!

and...

:bdscroll: :party: :partyguy:

to you KatyCool!!

The new baby girl was born this morning and I actually saw her birth. It was amazing and unforgettable in a very good way. Everyone is doing great. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

:great: :takeabow: :thewave: :congrats:

wooohooo, congrats on a healthy baby granddaughter :) thats so cool you got to see the birth! november 6th is a great day to be born (i have 3 family members with that bday) and its our beloved Katiecoolady's bday too!

update from my post yesterday,

my tip panned out, it was the right person, when i saw it come on the local news i had goosebumps

With this motion being denied on top of 6 months in closed custody, its hard for me to imagine how the DT is trying to strategize a retrial. Missy must be out of sorts more than ever and it is hard to imagine her on the witness stand now. Especially with Nurmi being the one to question her.

She showed attitude before and I can only imagine how she will come across if they take the big gamble of putting her up on the stand again.

She certainly is not doing herself any favors. Might be working herself right into the death penalty.

I know it only takes one to hang a jury, but my sense is that she has been stacking the deck against herself. Time will tell.

Welcome to the club if you're a first time grandma/nana/meme? If you are, you're in for the time of your life, and especially because you saw her being born. I miss the smell of Baby Magic on the nape of their neck when I rocked them. I need a baby. I haven't had one around in a long time. I've envious.;)

Welcome to the club if you're a first time grandma/nana/meme? If you are, you're in for the time of your life, and especially because you saw her being born. I miss the smell of Baby Magic on the nape of their neck when I rocked them. I need a baby. I haven't had one around in a long time. I've envious.;)

Babies are very special, I will grant you that. I'm one who melts when I see a newborn.

At the same time, my son is 23 and I am not ready to be a grandma, mainly because there is no way he is ready to be a daddy. Anyone know what I mean?

Hi Kensie, congratulations! That is awesome! I gotto see the first one being born. Quite an experience. She is now 26, and still my little angel.

Mollyandme, when I read your post I got chills thinking you identified the guy! I wouldn't want to even think I could have been acquainted with someone like that. Can't imagine how you felt. You sure did the right thing!

Miner, with the government in place now in Washington, we will just pray that unemployment is extended just for you. So many people are hurting right now. You can bet congress will make sure their wallets are padded while the rest of us suffer. But prayer changes things.

Well all, I am happy CMJA was in court to hear JSS deny her request. Can you imagine how lonely she will be in jail now? Bet Nurmi doesn't visit her for sure. And Wilmott likely wants nothing to do with her. Hey, Jodi did this to herself. But you know, she has no conscience. She doesn't know how to be sorry. She just is what she is....a lowlife murderer. Unclassy and ugly.

Good Luck today Curious!!! A lot of employers would and are glad to hire your age group as we tend to be more reliable and most are working longer than previous generations. IIRC I recently heard a stat t h at most today believe they will work into their 70's due to modern medicine and financial circumstances.

Will think and say a prayer for you.:loveyou:

--------------
Curious VictimsSide is right. I worked until 79years, in a Deli yet! Liked it but hard work. If my legs hadn't given up I'd still be out there. Being home all the time is both lonely and boring. Oh yah! after 18years I didnt get a gold watch.:floorlaugh: They are nice to me though, give me freebies a lot.:cupcake: Nore

Granddaughters are so sweet and cuddley.:baby: We were there when our great grandson was born, after 28 hr. labor he came by caesarian. I appreciated it.When ours were born no one saw it! Now you :HHJP: and e njoy!! Best wishes to all. :loveyou:

Kensie~ top part of my message lopped off! Let us know what they named her..

My husband is USPS, and says it pretty bad at his facility. He's lost many ET's and techs in the past few years and their not being replaced,. One place that always needs part time help is UPS. They have several shifts and pay pretty good.

How's everyone? Still not word on princess?

-----------

FedX is another one that hires. I checked member list she hasn't posted since 10-23..long time.

ILikeToBendPages, I amm getting worried about Princess. Do you think a Mod or Trisha might be able to find out how she is? I believe its two weeks now.Take care. Nore

Babies are very special, I will grant you that. I'm one who melts when I see a newborn.

At the same time, my son is 23 and I am not ready to be a grandma, mainly because there is no way he is ready to be a daddy. Anyone know what I mean?

ITA. Daughter's 22 no way!!!!!! But I wouldn't mind a baby in the future :seeya:

Hi Kensie, congratulations! That is awesome! I gotto see the first one being born. Quite an experience. She is now 26, and still my little angel.

Mollyandme, when I read your post I got chills thinking you identified the guy! I wouldn't want to even think I could have been acquainted with someone like that. Can't imagine how you felt. You sure did the right thing!

Miner, with the government in place now in Washington, we will just pray that unemployment is extended just for you. So many people are hurting right now. You can bet congress will make sure their wallets are padded while the rest of us suffer. But prayer changes things.

Well all, I am happy CMJA was in court to hear JSS deny her request. Can you imagine how lonely she will be in jail now? Bet Nurmi doesn't visit her for sure. And Wilmott likely wants nothing to do with her. Hey, Jodi did this to herself. But you know, she has no conscience. She doesn't know how to be sorry. She just is what she is....a lowlife murderer. Unclassy and ugly.

Hi Curious - I "can" be a Miner - a Niner Miner!! :floorlaugh: I too HOPE they do something in Congress about this!! Can you imagine ALL the people besides me that haven't found a job since the Wall street meltdown??!! :banghead:

-----------

FedX is another one that hires. I checked member list she hasn't posted since 10-23..long time.

ILikeToBendPages, I amm getting worried about Princess. Do you think a Mod or Trisha might be able to find out how she is? I believe its two weeks now.Take care. Nore

I'll send an email to Trisha and "see" if you can do something for us - to make sure Princess is okay!!

:seeya:

Have contacted Tricia. She will be busy all day today and will try and contact Princess later tonight!

--------------
Curious VictimsSide is right. I worked until 79years, in a Deli yet! Liked it but hard work. If my legs hadn't given up I'd still be out there. Being home all the time is both lonely and boring. Oh yah! after 18years I didnt get a gold watch.:floorlaugh: They are nice to me though, give me freebies a lot.:cupcake: Nore

Thank you Nore. I do agree that being alone at home gets lonely. It's good just to get out and talk to people. websleuths is so much fun because we can be serious over cases like this one but also lighthearted when needed. I love reading all the posts even if I don't comment.

Hi Curious - I "can" be a Miner - a Niner Miner!! :floorlaugh: I too HOPE they do something in Congress about this!! Can you imagine ALL the people besides me that haven't found a job since the Wall street meltdown??!! :banghead:

I'll send an email to Trisha and "see" if you can do something for us - to make sure Princess is okay!!

Hi Niner,
I didn't mean to call you Miner. Poor typing skills or my bad eyes or both. LOL

hope Princess is okay!

Wow. Interest in JA really has died on the vine. Few here or there in any JA thread, just days after her master scheme was fully revealed. And ruled upon. And denied. Indifference reigns, even yawns.

Sweet.

Wow. Interest in JA really has died on the vine. Few here or there in any JA thread, just days after her master scheme was fully revealed. And ruled upon. And denied. Indifference reigns, even yawns.

Sweet.

Was thinking the exact same thing. Retrial may not get the same level of attention. Might disappoint her to find our she's old news and a lot of people just don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976