Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what my little town will look like tonight!! :loveyou:

well... maybe 3 to 5 inches at least! :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• Auburn Tonight.jpg
    Auburn Tonight.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
Wonder what's up with the forum, my posts have been getting really messed up, not showing as posted, then being posted, then not posting at all, then duplicating in multiples. So I just deleted my last one, just out of total confusion, lol. Anyone else having this problem?

no, am not having any problems. Try rebooting??

This is what my little town will look like tonight!! :loveyou:

well... maybe 3 to 5 inches at least! :floorlaugh:

Enjoy it! it's 78 here and am turning on the AC. :floorlaugh:

Clinton care / Obama care should eventually lead to something most are not ready to accept. I can promise you it will not make a difference. I have had good insurance, no insurance, and average insurance. The only time I was ever properly treated and taken care of was no insurance. When I have good or average it seems that there is no diagnosis, changing diagnosis and no test, and many appointments and doctors. I'm sorry to say it, but that has been my experience.

WS has the running pop ups and drop downs again. Trojans. Do not click. Close out browser. Restart computer and see if it happens again. Run anti-virus scan and free version malwarebytes. Posting less and less due to it. And I do visit many other boards, may be ad related, or just simple attack related. No idea.

I am sorry Daisy. I cannot imagine you being depressed. Hugs to you.

Thank you, Kensie. I'm just a regular person with ups and downs like everyone else. When I'm here I like to be funny, nice and thoughtful. In real life, you'd see a different person ... we're all different online vs. real life. :)

no, am not having any problems. Try rebooting??

Well, for the moment it's behaving itself, lol.

Enjoy it! it's 78 here and am turning on the AC. :floorlaugh:

It's 80 here today. :hot:

In Texas where I am, it's now 32 with rain / freezing rain, supposed to go to 23 tonight with chance of snow / ice. The day before yesterday, it was in the 70's. Oh, well, that's Texas weather for you, kookie and unpredictable, just like me, lol. :)

Clinton care / Obama care should eventually lead to something most are not ready to accept. I can promise you it will not make a difference. I have had good insurance, no insurance, and average insurance. The only time I was ever properly treated and taken care of was no insurance. When I have good or average it seems that there is no diagnosis, changing diagnosis and no test, and many appointments and doctors. I'm sorry to say it, but that has been my experience.

WS has the running pop ups and drop downs again. Trojans. Do not click. Close out browser. Restart computer and see if it happens again. Run anti-virus scan and free version malwarebytes. Posting less and less due to it. And I do visit many other boards, may be ad related, or just simple attack related. No idea.

Same here, I've received much better care when uninsured than when insured. I have other thoughts but I don't want to get political. lol

WS has been on and off stuttering for me this morning, even one 'Database error' page a couple hours ago.

I am suppose to be working but I am here lurking. Overall, I have had a good productive week.
It is so blasted cold. Yesterday it was 77.

Did someone say there was suppose to be a hearing today???

I am suppose to be working but I am here lurking. Overall, I have had a good productive week.
It is so blasted cold. Yesterday it was 77.

Did someone say there was suppose to be a hearing today???

There was a hearing today at 11:15. Media showed up but were locked out of proceedings. It was much like the last hearing in that all anyone knows at this point is that there is another hearing scheduled in the future, Dec. 13 if that information is correct.

good grief.

how hard is it to make a decision. flip a coin - heads for yes and tails for no.

Janx, I just noticed that you are in New Mexico. I went to elementary school in Albuquerque.

I moved here in 2005. Love it here...even though it was snowy and 9 degrees this morning. :floorlaugh:

Well this is from WATS. It seems like they really don't know what went on either today.

About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2h

There are some cute potential jurors.
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2h

Juan is here. Salmon tie and black suit. #JodiArias

NEVER MIND...and then there was this.

Pretty sure these jurors are here for something else. I'm was told the hearing has started. I'm still locked out. :/

Jurors all have numbers.. I see 101. Is this jury selection for #jodiarias perhaps?
Expand

And this..Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h

Nurmi just left. He wouldnt answer if there was a date. Willmott also won't answer. Shes right beside me.

My grandson should be here soon, have the camera ready, at 3, he will be seeing his 1st tree in a house, other than a plant. She just phoned, do I need diapers, pull-ups, he is potty trained in my house, but at home I guess diapers are easier. I'm so excited!!!

Last facebook post by 'mom' was "Dear Santa, All I want for x-mas is a new tattoo and a full days sleep, and I mean 24 hours in bed".

With a 9, 3 and 1 year old I think you give up the right to laze about in bed, but maybe that's just me. The 9 year old gets himself off to school alone and I have heard her repeatedly call him a full@&ing liar to his face. It is just awful. Her father goes on trial next week for Attempted murder, Aggravated Assault against his mentally handicapped son, and all 5 children were removed by DCFS in the 90's. It is a real mess. Rant over - happiness begins!!!

My grandson should be here soon, have the camera ready, at 3, he will be seeing his 1st tree in a house, other than a plant. She just phoned, do I need diapers, pull-ups, he is potty trained in my house, but at home I guess diapers are easier. I'm so excited!!!

That's wonderful! Have a great time with him.

We can't have a depressed Daisy! For you gf!

Add me to the list of being depressed, Kensie. I'm just stuck in situations and don't know how to change anything.

I'm sorry to hear that Daisy. I have to say that I'm a little depressed myself, I think for me it's mostly the holidays. My family totally drives me crazy, I am always expected to have it at my house, yet there are certain ones who want to control what day we have it, what time we have it, what we do, what we eat, etc. And if I even think about disagreeing, then here comes the guilt trip and boy do my ears burn, lol. I ask myself why I let that bother me, but I have no idea. :banghead:
Anyway, for me, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all, but rather a difficult, exhausting, stress filled time. :scared: I just don't even enjoy it anymore. :(
Years ago, I remember always loving Christmas, but we also used to change where we had it every year so it wasn't always at my house. There are other things that have changed too, so I'm sitting here now trying to figure out what, and whatever happened to the good ole' days. :(

Those situations that you can't change are the worst for those of us who think we are supposed to be able to change everything. I can honestly say that includes me :facepalm: You hang in there Daisy, just don't let it get to you. Know you are not alone and you can come here and vent any time you want. There are some good listeners here. :grouphug:

I'm sorry to hear that Daisy. I have to say that I'm a little depressed myself, I think for me it's mostly the holidays. My family totally drives me crazy, I am always expected to have it at my house, yet there are certain ones who want to control what day we have it, what time we have it, what we do, what we eat, etc. And if I even think about disagreeing, then here comes the guilt trip and boy do my ears burn, lol. I ask myself why I let that bother me, but I have no idea. :banghead:
Anyway, for me, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all, but rather a difficult, exhausting, stress filled time. :scared: I just don't even enjoy it anymore. :(
Years ago, I remember always loving Christmas, but we also used to change where we had it every year so it wasn't always at my house. There are other things that have changed too, so I'm sitting here now trying to figure out what, and whatever happened to the good ole' days. :(

Those situations that you can't change are the worst for those of us who think we are supposed to be able to change everything. I can honestly say that includes me :facepalm: You hang in there Daisy, just don't let it get to you. Know you are not alone and you can come here and vent any time you want. There are some good listeners here. :grouphug:

So sorry. I used to love Christmas, decorating, cooking but the hubs hates it. The fun and excitement are gone for me. I buy the presents, wrap them and hope everyone likes them and maybe I will get a thank you. Try having a birthday close to Christmas, it makes everyone mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew