SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from Princess??? Does anyone know how here surgery went yesterday????

Happy Halloween to All!!!

I've been praying for her and hope everything went well. :please:

:seeya:

Like anyone cares what he thinks and how the heck did he become a fashion expert? Celebrities can be so full of themselves.

to me, they are both ugly.

BBM Now. Now. Be nice. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's 80 degrees here today and my candy will melt. :floorlaugh:

I'm thinking about wearing my bathing suit to scare the kids tonight. That surely would do it! :lol:
:dunno:
:laughcry:

Eat the candy before it melts and post a picture of yourself in the bathing suit. :floorlaugh:

58 degrees and raining here. :seeya:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's 80 degrees here today and my candy will melt. :floorlaugh:

I'm thinking about wearing my bathing suit to scare the kids tonight. That surely would do it! :lol:
:dunno:
:laughcry:

Daisy, I had a real belly laugh with that!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

TY!

Thanks for reminding me about Princess.

Dear Princess, hope all went well with the surgery with no surprises and you feeling better already on your way to a complete and speedy recovery.

Hugs.

Princess, hope you are doing okay, let us know how you are! :blowkiss:

You guys crack me up!

I don't need to worry about donning a bathing suit, don't have one anymore. I am scary enough as it is!

I do hope everyone enjoys Halloween in some small way. I left the lights on for you!:ghost::ghost::ghost:

Hi everyone! :wave:

No, Nore, I have never heard "American Patrol" I'll google it and 'see' what it is about! Thanks!

Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• Halloween2.jpg
    Halloween2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Halloween3.jpg
    Halloween3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
:Bananacostume::dracula::dracula:Happy Halloween Sleuthers!! I've been waiting 3 hours for my grandsons to come by today. I was told around noon. Oh well, they will show up whenever. Raining since last night in Chicagoland but not too cold. My son saw on the news yesterday that we haven't had this much rain on Halloween for 19 years. So glad I am past all that.

Congratulations to Boston and the Red Sox, imo, the city deserved the win after a heartbreaking year with the hurricane and the bombing.

Does anyone know if tomorrow's hearing will be televised or in chambers?? Lots of motions should be resolved. HHJSS has had plenty of time to research and make decisions on the motions. Oh to be a fly on the wall for tomorrow's proceedings.

Princess, hope you aren't too sore and are resting comfortably as possible while you heal.

I have already eaten half of the candy I bought for the kids so I am relieved we are having bad weather, and my grandsons are only 3 and 1, so they won't miss much this year.

I have a Roku device for streaming Netflix, H u l u and Amazon Prime, I don't have cable, and my DD uses my log-in and gets the same services for free. I love binge watching shows snuggled up for hours on end. Especially British programs.

Stay safe today and enjoy Halloween and all the costumes.

:Bananacostume::dracula::dracula:Happy Halloween Sleuthers!! I've been waiting 3 hours for my grandsons to come by today. I was told around noon. Oh well, they will show up whenever. Raining since last night in Chicagoland but not too cold. My son saw on the news yesterday that we haven't had this much rain on Halloween for 19 years. So glad I am past all that.

Congratulations to Boston and the Red Sox, imo, the city deserved the win after a heartbreaking year with the hurricane and the bombing.

Does anyone know if tomorrow's hearing will be televised or in chambers?? Lots of motions should be resolved. HHJSS has had plenty of time to research and make decisions on the motions. Oh to be a fly on the wall for tomorrow's proceedings.

Princess, hope you aren't too sore and are resting comfortably as possible while you heal.

I have already eaten half of the candy I bought for the kids so I am relieved we are having bad weather, and my grandsons are only 3 and 1, so they won't miss much this year.

I have a Roku device for streaming Netflix, H u l u and Amazon Prime, I don't have cable, and my DD uses my log-in and gets the same services for free. I love binge watching shows snuggled up for hours on end. Especially British programs.

Stay safe today and enjoy Halloween and all the costumes.

BBM There is a conference tomorrow at 8:30 AZ time, but I don't think it will be televised.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...List.asp?ID=3604&startdate=11/1/2013&length=7

Seems to be raining everywhere on the East coast today.

Happy Halloween to you, too, VictimsSide. Enjoy your grandchildren today. :seeya:

happy halloween everyone. i must admit, i am not a halloween fan at all but it's fun for the kids. It was almost 70 here tonight and perfect weather so i dressed the kids up, took them to my parents so they could see them, and took them out in the stroller. my 2 year old was so scared everytime she saw a scary mask, but she loved all the princesses...kids are funny. in our neighborhood, some of the dads walk around with cups filled with wine or liquor, i didn't know that until tonight. my dad said he used to do that too when we were little...omg! at 28 i am still so naieve!

goodmorning everyone! long night at my house! my two year old apparently was so scared of some of the masks she saw last night that she ended up in my bed all night asking me about "monsters" i feel so bad!!!! bad mommy alert right here!

the sad thing is i kept telling here "there are no monsters" but in the back of my head i thought about when shes older and sees the world we live in, filled with monsters, kinda like one monster currently locked up in Arizona...ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela