SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. Hope everyone is okay. I am emotionally exhausted. February has been a stressful dog month.

I'm here every day.

Keep getting timed out with wishing well in surgery and health (and poor advice from someone who knows naught) for others and speaking of films or music.

Guess I type too slowly, or get too windy.

Can't watch the recommended films this weekend, friend lent me all 5 seasons of The Wire. Watched Season 1 last weekend. Omar is king. Lol. Not getting through 4 more in a weekend, and feel stressed when loaned anything, much less something that has an expected conversation afterwards.

Ricki; Get to a doctor if it lasts another week.

Niner; I do not have any medical background, but, if physical therapy begins to cause any pain, tell them and take a break. Listen to your body. They do not know.

Blessings to all that all is well.

YoN, keep the funnies up too, I need them, even if my posts don't ever get posted, and my thanks stop my computer and I stop thanking posts. And, NEVER stop the conversation. You guys are my phone buddies.

Becky came home today and seems happy. I think she is beginning to realize that she is a keeper. Poor dog was abandoned and lived in a cage for the past five months.

Thanks for asking.

Becky came home today and seems happy. I think she is beginning to realize that she is a keeper. Poor dog was abandoned and lived in a cage for the past five months.

Thanks for asking.

Oh my, I am so sorry. Love Becky up as much as she can take. I know you will, but give her a little extra, if that is even possible, from all of us. (Extra treats if allowed too, you know what I mean. ;) )

Assume you're all current that JA's 3/17 and 3/18 trial dates were officially vacated.

I noticed that JM was connected to the proceedings by phone, and that there were two other State attorneys on the call as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10256417&postcount=128

I wonder whether Arizona would consider re-assigning JA's case to another prosecutor given JM's obvious unavailability... :confused:

I'm here every day.

Keep getting timed out with wishing well in surgery and health (and poor advice from someone who knows naught) for others and speaking of films or music.

Guess I type too slowly, or get too windy.

Can't watch the recommended films this weekend, friend lent me all 5 seasons of The Wire. Watched Season 1 last weekend. Omar is king. Lol. Not getting through 4 more in a weekend, and feel stressed when loaned anything, much less something that has an expected conversation afterwards.

Ricki; Get to a doctor if it lasts another week.

Niner; I do not have any medical background, but, if physical therapy begins to cause any pain, tell them and take a break. Listen to your body. They do not know.

Blessings to all that all is well.

YoN, keep the funnies up too, I need them, even if my posts don't ever get posted, and my thanks stop my computer and I stop thanking posts. And, NEVER stop the conversation. You guys are my phone buddies.

All you guys are my friends and I enjoy being here with you'all.

I just hate computer problems. I had so many when I had my old, little laptop. I'm so glad I bought a bigger laptop. Now, if only I could move where I could get cable and get rid of satellite so I have more bandwidth. Then you'd never get rid of me. :floorlaugh:

picture.php

Assume you're all current that JA's 3/17 and 3/18 trial dates were officially vacated.

I noticed that JM was connected to the proceedings by phone, and that there were two other State attorneys on the call as well.

I wonder whether Arizona would consider re-assigning JA's case to another prosecutor given JM's obvious unavailability... :confused:

Good idea, but I think JM and the Judge are stuck with the media exposure. ;)

It happens all the time here, and we seem to have more murder cases than Arizona, daily really.

T.V. does upset Court schedules too.

Time lines on murder cases, are ruled by the U.S. Supreme Court, not the lower Court cases. Just thinking out loud. That case needs to go TO trial.

CMJA is convicted and can be pushed back to whatever time line is from conviction to sentencing.

Yes. We know the bad news.
They won't change prosecutors from what I read.
I don't want them to. I think they need JM to finish off The Killer :jail:.

picture.php

All you guys are my friends and I enjoy being here with you'all.

I just hate computer problems. I had so many when I had my old, little laptop. I'm so glad I bought a bigger laptop. Now, if only I could move where I could get cable and get rid of satellite so I have more bandwidth. Then you'd never get rid of me. :floorlaugh:

picture.php

Get rid of you? Never!

I thought I am the misunderstood, cray-cray, member. :blushing::blushing:

Get rid of you? Never!

I thought I am the misunderstood, cray-cray, member. :blushing::blushing:

misunderstood? In what way? Do we make you feel that way?
Hope not. :loveyou:

Oh not at all.

It is just my real world, all my life, childhood and up to middle age. I am the odd ball out. I don't seem to communicate well, sometimes not at all when I don't get people in front of me, and well, I was the picked on kid. But, I join in, and my self acknowledged low self esteem over rides any sort of acknowledgement or appreciation at all. Just my own head, where all that stuff comes from.

Everyone here has been so very kind, helpful, and looking out for each other, including me, that I really sometimes am overwhelmed with all that I have always thought should be.

Okay. too many words. Somebody splain that better.:blushing:

You splained it just fine. :floorlaugh:

:therethere: We're here to cheer you on :cheer: and accept everyone with absolute love and concern- even if we have some differences sometimes. :bigfight: - but always :loveyou:

Did you delete that post, merc?

Why? Do you want me to delete mine, too, 'cause I will if you want.

Well, time for me to hang up the bandwidth and go watch TCM and have The Queen sit in my lap.
The Queen is getting really frantic that I'm not paying attention to her. She has brought me so many toys to entice me to play with her. :floorlaugh:

Goodnight everyone. See you tomorrow. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members