DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!!

I'm here:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, but you were 9 minutes late... I went to read about Oscar Pistorius trial!

and now.... again...

All alone am I...

:seeya:

Butcherer isn't even old news. There's way more actual discussion about FCA ( years after her trial) on that sidebar than here about It. :)

Oh, but you were 9 minutes late... I went to read about Oscar Pistorius trial!

and now.... again...

All alone am I...

I guess we're just missing each other, Niner. You' re here , I'm not. Now, I'm here, You're not. We're like the payment and the late notices that cross in the mail. :floorlaugh: I know, I'm so silly :giggle:

Did YesorNo run out of bandwidth again?
Not seen her post for a couple of days.
Hope all is well.

:seeya: Hi everyone!

Hello! I have gotten myself entangled in the missing Malaysian airliner thread. Everyone wants to do a good job at sleuthing :websleuther:, but that mystery has us :pullhair: and :banghead:

Be good to yourselves and have a good night (or day, or afternoon, or whatever time you read this!)

I will have to check out the MH370 thread, since Aroboa took a plea I have nothing in the lineup :(
Still watching Teghans of course, but that is by tweet also.
And I just can not get into Oscars, besides the time change it just makes me sad.
He was a hero to me in the Summer on 2012, and it is depressing that he put himself in this situation.

I feel like Much Afraid, facing another fear, and even though I have Sorrow and Suffering, my companions, helping me on my way to the high places,I feel the total lack of my own strength. Am I worthy of His presence? Will the Good Shepard come when I cry out? And He always does.

Close your eyes and listen with an open heart. Do you feel the quickening in your heart?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDHcnfT4arZtI&v=XAian48rpRA&feature=player_detailpage

I Surrender - Hillsong Live (Cornerstone 2012 DVD Album) Lyrics/Subtitles (Best Worship Song) - YouTube

I feel like Much Afraid, facing another fear, and even though I have Sorrow and Suffering, my companions, helping me on my way to the high places,I feel the total lack of my own strength. Am I worthy of His presence? Will the Good Shepard come when I cry out? And He always does.

Close your eyes and listen with an open heart. Do you feel the quickening in your heart?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDHcnfT4arZtI&v=XAian48rpRA&feature=player_detailpage

I Surrender - Hillsong Live (Cornerstone 2012 DVD Album) Lyrics/Subtitles (Best Worship Song) - YouTube

Yes. He always does. Oh, and this is beautiful.

Cheer up ILiketoBend. Just another down day, it shall pass.

Watch this video, it never fails to make me smile (the fact that my 65 year old mom loves this song also cracks me up too :) )-

Hey Ya, Charlie Brown! (Remaster). - YouTube

ETA- Not that 65 is "too old" to like Outkast, just that my mom is not a very musical person, so it always strikes me as funny that she would like this one so much :giggle:

Also ETA- And I am forever in love with the people who took the time to edit this song with these clips, it matches so perfectly!

Cheer up ILiketoBend. Just another down day, it shall pass.

Watch this video, it never fails to make me smile (the fact that my 65 year old mom loves this song also cracks me up too :) )-

Hey Ya, Charlie Brown! (Remaster). - YouTube

ETA- Not that 65 is "too old" to like Outkast, just that my mom is not a very musical person, so it always strikes me as funny that she would like this one so much :giggle:

Also ETA- And I am forever in love with the people who took the time to edit this song with these clips, it matches so perfectly!

This one really gave me a smile! (And 65 is definitely not too old to enjoy Outkast!--- at least this one song!) heehaaa, you could be my daughter, missy. :floorlaugh:

This one really gave me a smile! (And 65 is definitely not too old to enjoy Outkast!--- at least this one song!) heehaaa, you could be my daughter, missy. :floorlaugh:

:eek: MOM?!?!
Get off my website!

:floorlaugh:

Micheal Dunn retrial for Jordan Davis May 5th.. I hope they get it this time!! :seeya:

Micheal Dunn retrial for Jordan Davis May 5th.. I hope they get it this time!! :seeya:

WOW that is really fast. How come AZ is SO SLOW in their legal processing?

We can only hope that both juries get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member