SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW that is really fast. How come AZ is SO SLOW in their legal processing?

We can only hope that both juries get it right.

-----------
Hi Kensie, I said the same thing to myself! I think AZ. needs someone to find out why things move so slow. Not just Miss priss but other cases too. If they need more prosecutors get them! They really lag behind. The trials for the police killer and sicko should have been over a long time ago! 2007 & 2008!! how long for "If I Had a Hammer?" Can we imagine how those families feel? Some Judges act like they are dead and too lazy to lie down. :floorlaugh: :HHJP:

SideBar::floorlaugh: Buffy and I just had Arbys!!!:loveyou:

I guess today was a better day. I got to mess with my dh. He took a new med and his top lip started swelling and it spread to his bottom one. The old joke of kiss me big lips my face needs washing brought an frown, and then I said don't give me no lip. It was funny, I guess you had to be there, but it was payback for him tormenting me when my upper lip swelled up like a balloon twenty years ago. You know what they say... what goes around comes around,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4zLfCnGVeL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W773ZPJhcVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uq-gYOrU8bA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h3BJl5Zy7HQ

Hooray! A lot of the snow has melted and I can see grass trying to peek through!!! But ..... the melting has left frozen ice for this morning and the yard will be a swamp or mini lake by afternoon, pooh!! Why did I give the dogs baths yesterday?

Just checking in. Had to stop reading the MH370 thread.

Been cleaning, as usual on weekends, but skipped a couple of washing down the kitchen cabinets, walls, fridge, stove. Why does the stove get that funky burnt umber color stuff by the fan at top just from cooking? It looks like the crud from smoking cigarettes. I only cook beans, soup, eggs, and some breads there. Very irritating!! (Thanks to YorN for reminding me I stopped my schedule, and spring cleaning time is here.)

I Like to Bend Pages, we love you. Please don't be down. Makes me want to cry. For you, from all of us. We love you! :heart::

You've Got A Friend - Carole King - YouTube

Hi there, when is Arias due for Court hearing next? Any progress?

Hi there, when is Arias due for Court hearing next? Any progress?

--------
Fuskier, only God knows! I kid you not. Juan has at least be seen at the court house. Juan is taking the Cop killer trial first. That trial has been waiting since 2007! I think AZ. needs some kind of help. :seeya:

Over the past two days most of the snow has melted. We mainly have large piles now where it had been pushed aside by road scrapers for months. I see bits of grass trying to turn green, tiny sprouts of tulips and hostas and peonies struggling, and robins and geese are back. Real signs of Spring! The soft ground is horribly slick with the layer of mud on top-- sure don't want to slip and fall in our yard!

We took a long ride today down to check on the Maumee River. Stopped in Grand Rapids, Ohio for lunch and most of the little stores were closed in preparation of possible flooding. The book stores had moved all their books up several shelves --- hubby so wanted to shop there. Many had sandbagged their doorways. The river is definitely rising. I will have to take a walk down a few blocks and see how our river is doing here. It has been several years since we had a major flood.

Sending out a weekend wave. :seeya:

--------
Fuskier, only God knows! I kid you not. Juan has at least be seen at the court house. Juan is taking the Cop killer trial first. That trial has been waiting since 2007! I think AZ. needs some kind of help. :seeya:

Thanks Nore. Appreciated.:seeya:

Hey everyone!!! Hope everyone is doing good and staying warm. Happy early St. Patrick's Day to all.

One more silly thing.

I just tried to make homemade potato chips in the oven. DD told me she makes them in the microwave.

Well, do not try 425 F in the oven. From the first post of the day up there to about 3 minutes ago, I got burned, charcoal burned style potatoes, the smoke alarm even went off. Guess I'll try the microwave or 350 F.

You simply cut potatoes thin, soak in salt water or salt and vinegar if you like, for at least 10 minutes. Spray your pan for oven or microwave to keep from sticking. The idea is to microwave maximum 5 minutes. Well....Depends on your microwave and your thinness or thickness of cut.

I do suggest sprinkling with some sort of salt, pepper, or crab seasoning before cooking though.

ETA: Update on chips. Well, turn them and check on them in the oven. I still get burned. Guess I have to try the microwave if I am busy reading threads. {I really need to stop having hope for the MH370 passengers. I just wish, and I know better. I must distract myself again, too much pain there for others.} :cry: :cry: :cry:

Written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie:

Michael Jackson we are the world con letra - YouTube

:cry:

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone - YouTube

Hi everyone! :wave:

hmmmm.... no one here but me.... :banghead: where IS everyone??!!

Anyway...

My Huz loves to make homemade chips! Yummy!

Also, we have decided that we CAN live in the U.S. on the $$ the Huz will be getting from Soc. Sec., so we have decided to stay put! Also, my Huz is having problems with his heart and thinks he should get a pacemaker. So he's been talking with his heart doctor and we shall "see" when this will occur; probably after my hip surgery, which by the way is next Tuesday the 25th! Hope all goes well!!!!! I'll find out tomorrow if the hospital has wifi from my surgeon, and if not, then I'll "see" you all here on the following Saturday, when I will be home!

Okay - off to read some other threads here!

Take care everyone - and oh, we will have 78 degrees here today! :loveyou:

:seeya:

Responses in green :seeya:

Everyone is here :giggle:- http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10340773#post10340773

Anyway...

Also, we have decided that we CAN live in the U.S. on the $$ the Huz will be getting from Soc. Sec., so we have decided to stay put! Also, my Huz is having problems with his heart and thinks he should get a pacemaker. So he's been talking with his heart doctor and we shall "see" when this will occur; probably after my hip surgery, which by the way is next Tuesday the 25th! Hope all goes well!!!!! I'll find out tomorrow if the hospital has wifi from my surgeon, and if not, then I'll "see" you all here on the following Saturday, when I will be home!

Hope your hubs will be OK. Sorry you are not moving to Latvia now, it sounded so exciting. But I think about you often while watching the news lately (Ukraine, Crimea), and I know it is not Latvia but it seems like maybe a move to the region is better to hold off on!

Niner I agree with hubs and Nymeria, it is not a good time to move. My Latvian friend here cannot, but he stays on the news and agrees, poor timing to go back home. He had to move long ago for reasons you know. It can wait a bit.

Seriously, if income is low, dried beans and rice get me through, cutting down on any unnecessary spending - which I am sure you do not have, BUT, PLEASE apply for heating, cooling, and food assistance if needed. Do not be ashamed to do so. I was raised to be ashamed, but Dad died in a lot of debt, he couldn't even afford groceries so he charged them, just so Mom would not know. Not okay when assistance is available if needed!

We are all here, checking in a different times. Not enough though.

How are you? Can you get around alright? How do you feel about staying for a year or so?

:blowkiss:

P.S. Tell me how you make homemade chips, PLEASE!

:jail::juanettes::juanettes::party::party::fireworks::fireworks::genie::juanettes::party::party:
It's hard asking for more pain, This was released last June.

Sidewalk Prophets - "Wrecking Ball" with Lyrics - YouTube

not to be confused with the miley cyrus one .

Anyway...

---------
YOU ARE STAYING HERE!!!! YEA!!:loveyou::loveyou::drumroll::

Dont know why the top post is on Niner~ just took yours. Glad your staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member