DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Hurray you are back Zuri!

So happy you are feeling better! Thank you for letting us know. :blowkiss:

Hi everybody. It is my first day back! Sick since 2/18 and finally can breathe. Thank you for all the well wishes and PMs.

My backyard is a mud pit and the dogs have brought the mud in. I swear I am breathing mud. I am calling around trying to get straw delivered so we can spread it all over the back yard. What a mess. The trees in the back have kept even shady grass seed from growing and the dogs have not helped. Weeds won't even grow. Ugh.

Hope everyone is doing well. Missed you all!

Zuri ! So glad you're doing better. Breathing is a very good thing ! And FWIW, my back yard looks like crap too. Early spring weeds appear to be very enthusiastic, lol. :hug: :seeya:

Kensie ... we may have to boycott House Hunters. House Hunters International is featuring Aruba right now. :( I changed the station.

Ohhhh.... BendPages, I love Chris Isaaks, I didn't even realize this was his song. I am especially fond of his "Wicked Games". It's one of my and my family's favorites. Yes, even my 29 y/o son loves it ! Chris Isaak - Wicked Game (Live) - YouTube

Kensie ... we may have to boycott House Hunters. House Hunters International is featuring Aruba right now. :( I changed the station.

I totally agree Daisy.

Becky's medicine really helped my arm. Too bad it is all gone. Woof woof!

One more thing we have in common, daisy, Aruba... Ugh! .... I assume you are referring to Natalie Holloway, and possibly Robyn Gardner too ? These were both travesties of justice, imo. :seeya:

We still have rather large mounds of snow, but a lot melted yesterday, and more should go today. But.... the mud is so bad that even the dog doesn't want to walk on it. She gingerly tries to walk on the ice that surrounds the snow piles.

Not to worry, though --- we are expecting up to seven more inches of snow through the night and tomorrow. Will winter ever end! Bah-poo-hissss!

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m
#JuanMartinez is here at the #MarissaDevault trial as we wait for Dr Carp to testify

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 1m
#Juanalicious has made an appearance at #MarissaDevault to watch Dr Karps testimony

I am not a big cat person, but I know a lot of you all here are.
(I don't dislike them, I just am more of a dog person).

But I thought most anyone could appreciate this cat, he is adorable and just too cool :)

This two-legged cat walks like an adorable little T-rex.-

http://happyplace.someecards.com/29687/two-legged-cat-walks-like-a-fuzzy-tyrannosaurus-rex

Mercury the two legged kitten destroys a village - YouTube

Oh my gosh! How amazing is that kitten,,.with his tiny little flipper ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wave: Hi everyone!

(no one here.... :( )

Just popped in to see if anything was happening. Too pooped to do mich more after shoveling and blowing that heavy wet snow! Please let this be the last snow of this season!

Just popped in to see if anything was happening. Too pooped to do mich more after shoveling and blowing that heavy wet snow! Please let this be the last snow of this season!

*UGH* I have not even attempted to go out and start that stuff yet.
I was so happy yesterday, everything was melting off, I got out of the house for a while, driving was fine.....:tantrum: IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!

-----------
Hi Spellbound, OMG do I agree with you! We are all as tired of snow as all Michigan is. We always used to have a snowstorm around St. Paddys day, didnt for a few years now here it is. The news doesnt mention Ohio or Michigan very often but I think we've had snow worse than some. The lakes dont help any. Tomorrow it will be about 5 degrees again as the kids go to school! I'm just outside Cleveland and its a mess. Our streets are usually kept up but not now. Johnny was stuck in the traffic on 480 behind the accident. I wish we had a juicy trial to keep our minds off the weather! Lets get Jodi moving AZ.. :seeya:

---------
Just found this reading about Teghran. http://www.wral.com/here-comes-el-nino-good-news-for-us-weather-woes/13454879/

I was looking for six days on the road on YouTube and came across one by Steve Earl's and then saw one with Emmylou Harris and Townes Van Zandt.

Emmylou Harris,Steve Earle & Townes van Zandt If I Needed You - YouTube

He lived a hard. Drunk or drugged day by day. His long term memory was affected after receiving insulin shock therapy because he was bi polar when he was young.

He wrote Poncho ad Lefty and is in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JxzJAF1BxP4

anyway which do you like ?

this

Steve Earle - Six Days On The Road - Planes, Trains & Automobiles Tribute - YouTube

or this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member