SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My arm/ shoulder is hurting so badly that I took some of Becky's anti-inflammatory medicine.

The pictures were there last night!

(maybe YOU ate all those goodies last night???????? :floorlaugh:)

I suppose it is possible. Was up and down a lot and can't remember much. :facepalm:

I don't think Becky's pill will hurt you, Kensie.
Sorry that your arm/shoulder hurts.

I once took a pill by mistake that my dog needed for convulsions- phenobarbital and it didn't hurt me- just made me really tired and I had to pee a lot. :scared:
:floorlaugh:

Hope you feel better, Kensie. :seeya:

Did everyone change their clocks today?

:spring: ahead. (yea, right :snail::sheesh:)

My head is all messed up with the time change :scared:

We had lunch so late- leftover turkey soup (never mind that I went back to bed this AM), that my son said why don't we have just chocolate cake for dinner? :)

He started singing the song, "Chocolate Cake" from the Bill Cosby skit- made me laugh. :floorlaugh:

Chocolate Cake For Breakfast - YouTube

So sorry about your legs, gramma. Hope they will feel better soon. When my rheumatism is acting up, I wrap really hot towels on the area- seems to help.

It stopped snowing and it's 30 degrees here. :(

:seeya:

----------
Oh my sweet Grandchild! Dr. has me on Vicodin and that doesn't put a dent in the pain. I think the only thing that really helps is staying off of it for awhile. I've done this for two days, bit of improvement.. so I went all out and ordered cd's from Amazon.:scared: 1946, 48. and 50.. love that music!:loveyou: Why cant a different Prosecutor take care of the cop killer and let us have JM. sooner? :banghead: :HHJP:

That's nice, Nymeria (purple is a lovely color for Teghan- since that was her favorite color).
I do read the thread on that poor little dear one. It's so heartbreaking- all the terrible things that were done to her. It's very hard to bear for me. :(

(I will honor her, too)

:tyou: YesorNo, your tribute is perfect for her (it is said she loved ladybugs and butterflies), and I hope more people will read her thread.
A lot on the thread have sent emails, tweets, even made phone calls, but MSM just doesn't seem to care about this little girls case, and it is a damn crying shame.

Did everyone change their clocks today?

:spring: ahead. (yea, right :snail::sheesh:)

My head is all messed up with the time change :scared:

We had lunch so late- leftover turkey soup (never mind that I went back to bed this AM), that my son said why don't we have just chocolate cake for dinner? :)

He started singing the song, "Chocolate Cake" from the Bill Cosby skit- made me laugh. :floorlaugh:

Chocolate Cake For Breakfast - YouTube

OMG YoN!
I swear every time I see chocolate cake that song runs through my head!
So funny you posted that :giggle:

(now it will be stuck in my head all night :facepalm:....Dad is great.....)

Have been checking in here re Zuri and her pneumonia. Haven't seen anything, and dearly hope she's doing okay.

So you won't worry, Zuri is OK and recuperating from some serious stuff. Am sure she'll be peeking in here soon!

Wow this is my 2000th post!

Nore; so sorry to hear about your legs. I hope you are feeling better today.

I didn't know Zuri was sick! Oh my! Zuri if you are reading, please get well soon. We are worried!

I did not eat the cake, or anything else. Unfortunately, I ate a lot though. I'm sure it was not as tasty, and Dad is Great was fun.

Daisy thank you for letting us know about Zuri. Congratulations on your 2000th post!

Oldies Mix 50s 60s / Rock 'n roll - YouTube

I don't think Becky's pill will hurt you, Kensie.
Sorry that your arm/shoulder hurts.

I once took a pill by mistake that my dog needed for convulsions- phenobarbital and it didn't hurt me- just made me really tired and I had to pee a lot. :scared:
:floorlaugh:

Hope you feel better, Kensie. :seeya:

Too funny, YESorNO, :floorlaugh:

I think most of our dogs get people meds, only much smaller doses compatible with their weight. Shouldn't hurt Kensie at all, unless she starts barking.

Good Morning ALL. Everyone at work is shocked that I am here so early, me too!!!

Had a racing mind and could not sleep last night. Soon I will not be able to poke around WS during work - things are going to get tightened.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

I just saw that Zuri has been very sick. Zuri, we love you and miss you.

Too funny, YESorNO, :floorlaugh:

I think most of our dogs get people meds, only much smaller doses compatible with their weight. Shouldn't hurt Kensie at all, unless she starts barking.

---------
HI all, the meds wont hurt you Kensie. I took Buffys antibiotic when I was sick at Christmas. Surprising how many are "people " meds! I took pheno when I had my tonsils out in '60..that is after Joe came home, made me sleepy too and Joey was little. I wouldnt take them and leave him alone, I had extra cutting like Jahi had but not my "tassle" in back of my throat. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :loveyou:

:congrats: daisymae :party:

My dad was a vet - and yes, dog/cat medicine IS people's medicine!!

Here's a few jokes I'm sharing with you all from my latest Reader's Digest

Children's books redone as grown-up books:
Where the Wild Things are Now
A Wrinkle Cream in Time for the Holidays
Charlotte's Web of Lies
The Little Engine That Could Think for Itself
Alice's Adventures with the Law in Wonderland
Oh, the Place You'll Never Get to Go (that one is for the :jail:) :floorlaugh:

It's Raining Cats and Dogs, but only in America,
in Denmark: "det regner skomagerdrenge!" (It's raining shoemakers' apprentices!")
in Norway: "det regner trollkjerring!" (It's raining she-trolls!")
in Bosnia: "padaju cuskije!" ("It's raining crowbars!")
in Wales: "mae hi'n bwrw hen wragedd a ffyn!" (it's raining old ladies and sticks!")

Realistic romantic comedies: When Harry Met Sally and Discovered she looks nothing like her eHarmony photos

A woman went up to the roof-deck of her hotel to sunbathe. No one else was there, so she slipped out of her swimsuit to get an overall tan. A few minutes later, she heard someone running up the stairs. "Excuse me, miss," said the hotel manager. "We would appreciate it if you wore a bathing suit." "But I'm alone," she said. "What difference does it make?" "A lot," said the manager. "You're lying on the dining room skylight."

While going through his deceased father's things, a man finds a 25-year-old claim check for a shoe repair. Curious, he goes to the store and hands the owner the ticket. The owner goes to the back and then reappears. "Good news," he says. "They'll be ready next Friday."

The key to eating healthy is not eating any food that has a TV commercial.

Love in the time of dial-up:
Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are! :pcguru:

Hi everybody. It is my first day back! Sick since 2/18 and finally can breathe. Thank you for all the well wishes and PMs.

My backyard is a mud pit and the dogs have brought the mud in. I swear I am breathing mud. I am calling around trying to get straw delivered so we can spread it all over the back yard. What a mess. The trees in the back have kept even shady grass seed from growing and the dogs have not helped. Weeds won't even grow. Ugh.

Hope everyone is doing well. Missed you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez