SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my husband turn around and drive by again three different times because it didn't seem real...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 55
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Dear Zuri,
Happy Birthday to you!

So glad you checked in to let us know you're feeling better!

Another demon off the face of this earth, and into hell. It took too long. All his victim needed justice a long time ago.

That was one scary, evil dude. He says he is "hate". I believe him. :scared:

These videos are true eyeopeners, also, watch "Face to Face with a Psychopath" and "Mind of a Serial Killer". Fascinating, if you're interested in this kind of thing. The interview with Sells is truly chilling.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/convicted-serial-killer-tommy-lynn-sells-executed-texas/story?id=23184667

"I like to watch the eyes fade, the pupil fade. It's just like setting their soul free," Sells said at the time, without showing emotion. "I don't have an on-and-off switch. I'm just after that drug. I'm after that feeling."

Y'all remember George Barwood (GeeBee2).

He's the missy:jail: supporter who Vinnie interviewed on HLN . Well he has his own website for missy:jail:.

He supposedly sent a letter to missy:jail: back in 2013:

"November 16th, 2013

Hi Jodi
Several good things have happened since I last wrote on September 15th, when I told you that Debra Milke had been released on bail. Firstly, David Camm was found Not Guilty on October 24th, which was a major moment for me, I put a lot of effort into writing articles, analysing the case, re-writing the wikipedia article etc. Lynne Blanchard was running the support group, and I helped her out a bit, it was a huge success, starting from about 200 supporters, there were 1,000 by the end of the trial. I learnt a lot following the case on facebook from Don Rehkopf, who is a top attorney and a bloodstain pattern expert. David Camm has a fantastic defense team, and incredible witnesses, but of course it cost a lot of money. I just wish you could have attorneys and witnesses like David had.

During the David Camm case, Lynne told me about another case, James Stone, who has been wrongly in prison for 29 years. I have made contact with Patty his sister, and we have documented how the same crooked prosecutor, Stan Faith, tampered with the trial record to remove some perjury. I have two MORE cases as well, Hubert Mayhew and John Ramos, I have set up facebook support for them as well.

Also, a very bad bloodstain "expert" Tom Bevel was further discredited. This should help Darlie Routier, who has been wrongly on death row in Texas for 17 YEARS, partly on Bevel's testimony.

Also, another person I support is Ryan Ferguson, who recently had his conviction vacated and has now been freed after 10 years in prison. There was a lot of prosecution misconduct, but now he has been released, it is fantastic, his story is all over the news. He is an excellent speaker, he can be a real figurehead for wrongly convicted people. He had a huge level of support - the petition closed with Victory and 266,872 supporters.

By the way : I think you now have the BIGGEST support on Facebook for anyone who is still locked up : the Jodi Arias Support Page has 3,300 likes ( I just checked ! ). Please take some heart from that. Amanda Knox has more support, but she is not locked up ( and I hope will shortly be cleared after her second appeal ). Oh, I also made a group where sceptics can (without hating or name-calling) discuss your case.

I'm also looking at getting people together to tackle systemic problems with wrongful conviction in the United States as a whole, I have started a Facebook group "JusticeReform" which has more than 100 members already.
Well, there are many other things I could mention, but please take heart, keep fighting, I will certainly fight for you, and know that you are SO much admired and supported, and a true inspiration.

George"

http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/LetterToJodi2

I just can't understand this man- "...So much admired and supported.... a true inspiration"???? What can there be possibly be "admired" in a murderer?
He must be really cray-cray himself. He is seeking "justice" for a self-proclaimed murderer!! :eek:

He's just like the foreman and thinks it was "self-defense" because Travis was an "abuser" of little :genie: missy :jail: when he said "bad words" to her in a text. Garbage. :sick:
---------------------------------------
-more from Barwood:

"Jodi's Achievements and Campaigns:

Achievements

Electronic devices have been banned from public gallery. No live tweeting in Debra Milke's retrial. Source: see Electronic devices banned.

Daily Mail is under pressure to report trials in a responsible way. Source: Daily Mail complaint.

Facebook has been cleaned up - hard to prove, but complaints about vile de-humanising/sexist depictions of Jodi may have contributed. At any rate this coincided with Jodi's trial. Source: How three women took on sexist Facebook and won

An unknown number of abused women have got out of abusive relationships. We don't know how many lives Jodi has saved, Source: Jodi's Post Allocution Interview

A number of children who went bald after cancer treatment have benefited from Jodi's donated hair. Source: Jodi's Post Allocution Interview

Jodi has raised money for no-kill animal shelters.

Jodi inspired a campaign to take Nancy Grace off air .

Jodi inspired Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees to sing about plight of people facing capital punishment ( details of song not yet known ).

Jodi has drawn attention to the fact that justice for the rich and poor in the United States is very unequal

Jodi has drawn attention to problems with capital punishment. Objective: abolish capital punishment in Arizona and other US states.

Jodi has drawn attention to plight of other prisoners on death row in Arizona,

Jodi has drawn attention to problems with trial by media. Objective: fair trials for everyone, abolition of witch hunts.

Jodi has drawn attention to problems with plea bargaining. Objective: justice for innocent people.

Jodi has drawn attention to prosecution failing to disclose evidence to defense, leading to long delays in trial preparation. After 5 years in jail, she still has a long fight to be released. Unfair.

Jodi (who had migraine Feb 26,court cancelled) has drawn attention to bad/untimely food for innocent defendants facing trial. :floorlaugh: Objective: defendant's to be given food to allow them to defend themselves in court.

Jodi has drawn attention to very harsh prison conditions in Arizona. Objective: abolition of solitary confinement for prisoners on death row, or improvement in conditions,

Jodi has drawn attention to prosecutorial misconduct in Maricopa county. Objective: clean up Maricopa County attorney's office and other offices throughout US. Improve accountability.

Jodi has helped other prisoners with their cases. Source: Jodi's Post Allocution Interview

Jodi has helped other prisoners with sign language. Source: Jodi's Post Allocution Interview

Jodi has helped other prisoners in other ways she is too modest to talk about. Source: Jodi's Post Allocution Interview :aktion1:

Jodi is giving books she has read to other less fortunate inmates at Estrella jail. Source: Jodi's Book Club

Jodi has set an example to all people of how to help others even if you have your own problems. :dunno:

Ongoing campaigns

Campaign to educate women about domestic violence - education saves lives. Source: Jodi's Post Allocution Interview.

http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Achievements
------
If this doesn't make you go :crosseyed::puke:, I don't know what will! Looks like most of it was from her post whining interviews.:

http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Post+Allocution+Interview
--------------------
And one more person who has his head in the sand (I could say his head is someplace else, but, remember, I'm "evolved"):

-a note to Websleuth ? :waitasec: from Rob Roman:

(you remember him from this ambiguous article about JM that I posted before:

http://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/spotlight-on-juan-martinez-2/ )

"Rob Roman February 28, 2014 at 12:48 pm · ·

Dear Websleuth, (" You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the he** else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.")

"If you were smart enough to realize how foolish you are, then you would be smart enough to see that you’ve been had by Juan Martinez.

-(and a poem?)

'Go away from my window,
Leave at your own chosen speed.
I’m not the one you want, babe,
I’m not the one you need.

You say you’re lookin’ for someone
Never weak but always strong,
To protect you and defend you
Whether you are right or wrong,
Someone to open each and every door,

But it ain’t me, babe,
No, no, no, it ain’t me, babe,
It ain’t me you’re lookin’ for, babe'.”
http://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/comment-page-1/

(Note: I'm pretty sure he's not really talking to us @ WS. :silly::dunno:)
--------------------
I think I'm going to investigate :websleuther: all the morons with some research on Google- a little Spring project while I wait for the retrial. If anyone's interested, I'll let you know about all the cray-crays I find and their theories. (such fun) :skip:

http://www.villagegeek.com/downloads/webwavs/Spoof - I See Morons.mp3

Wtf is up with this guy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! :wave:

No, YesorNo - no running yet - still hobbling around with my walker!!

:bdscroll: to you Zuri! And glad to hear you're feeling better!!

Spring here!! Had a light shower this morning and about 63 today (I think?!) - and Monday they say it will be 80 degrees!!

Off to check out some other threads!

Take care everyone! :seeya:

Ola, fellow Juanettes!!!!:juanettes::juanettes:

........and a big, belated :bdsong: to Zuri!!!!

Hanging out on the Marissa DeVault thread....verdict watch, dontcha know! Of course, the "natives" are restless, Az court hours and all that, and most of the court drama-rama has been through "tweets" no less, very little live stream, so frustrations are high.:tantrum:

Miss all of you!!!! Hopefully I'll be back with you kids to watch the "tweets" when CMJA goes back to court!
:seeya:

MonaLou is back at the emergency clinic and is having another surgery because the tissues around her wounds have died and they are going to remove that today, but she may have to see the vet every day to have the dressing on her wounds changed. We're praying that she won't have to go through all that. It's taking an emotional toll on her and me.

The people with the dogs have left town. At least the insurance for the home owner has been very nice about all of this. Of course they can't drag their feet, and have to pony up what we're out. So far, it's

MonaLou is back at the emergency clinic and is having another surgery because the tissues around her wounds have died and they are going to remove that today, but she may have to see the vet every day to have the dressing on her wounds changed. We're praying that she won't have to go through all that. It's taking an emotional toll on her and me.

The people with the dogs have left town. At least the insurance for the home owner has been very nice about all of this. Of course they can't drag their feet, and have to pony up what we're out. So far, it's

Hope and pray for the best :please:

That was one scary, evil dude. He says he is "hate". I believe him. :scared:

These videos are true eyeopeners, also, watch "Face to Face with a Psychopath" and "Mind of a Serial Killer". Fascinating, if you're interested in this kind of thing. The interview with Sells is truly chilling.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/convicted-serial-killer-tommy-lynn-sells-executed-texas/story?id=23184667

I can see Jodi getting a thrill to watch some one die. I still believe she killed Doggyboy and wonder if she watched him die, and the same with Travis. She was setting him free, nobody else would ever have that.

:getwell: MonaLou :(

Poor pup I feel so bad for her.
You will get through this Bend, and so will Mona.
And hopefully those dog owners have to pay out their @sses to make up for what you are going through :steamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet