SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Go to UserCP option at the top of the WS page
2) On the left side, within "settings & Options" you will see "edit signature"
3) Within Edit Signature you can load your pic by clicking "browse" and inputting it from wherever it is on your PC. Upload pic.
4) Click "Insert Signature Pic"
5) You can make adjustments to how it is positioned in your sig by centering, left, right aligning it.
6) Make sure to click "Save Signature"!

Good Luck!

I've tried it on my own and nada so thanks and let's see if this works.

Thanks for the thoughts about my aunt and uncle.

Outside of the church, before mass, one aunt (85 years old) said to my son "It's my turn next." I expected this from a different aunt, who is 88 years old and very, very frail. She did however get her say...Dad: "I'll see you soon" Aunt: "Maybe."

During the funeral mass, one aunt (77 years old) whispered to my dad (81 years old) "Two down, five to go."

So looks like the competitive streak is still alive and well in the siblings. Told my dad we should throw some kind of black humor party to let them go at it with the sibling rivalry.

Looks like it worked!
She is adorable ILikeToBend :)

Thanks for the thoughts about my aunt and uncle.

Outside of the church, before mass, one aunt (85 years old) said to my son "It's my turn next." I expected this from a different aunt, who is 88 years old and very, very frail. She did however get her say...Dad: "I'll see you soon" Aunt: "Maybe."

During the funeral mass, one aunt (77 years old) whispered to my dad (81 years old) "Two down, five to go."

So looks like the competitive streak is still alive and well in the siblings. Told my dad we should throw some kind of black humor party to let them go at it with the sibling rivalry.

*BBM*
I like that idea gcharlie!
It happens to everyone, having a little bit of humor about it can not hurt.

Happy Birthday, Zuri!

Hope the day is filled with love, life and laughter

:cupcake:

Happy Birthday Zuri, and many more to you.

I broke down and turned on the AC ..... it's 86 today. :banghead:

Ohmygosh. I can't wait for 86 degrees, but I don't want to rush through spring and summer. It was about 60 here, so at least it is getting better.

Ohmygosh. I can't wait for 86 degrees, but I don't want to rush through spring and summer. It was about 60 here, so at least it is getting better.

We have no spring here ... cold to hot! Pollen is everywhere. Am already mowing the yard - not for grass but for weeds! :floorlaugh:

86 in April! Nope, not moving where the wind always blows, wherever that may be. Not ready to give up the protective layer of my coat yet. It keeps me safe.:scared:

A pet goat would take care of the weeds nicely, or a cow.

86 in April! Nope, not moving where the wind always blows, wherever that may be. Not ready to give up the protective layer of my coat yet. It keeps me safe.:scared:

A pet goat would take care of the weeds nicely, or a cow.

Charleston, SC. Shorts and tee shirt time!

Would love a goat but the HOA would kick me out! :floorlaugh:

Charleston, SC. Shorts and tee shirt time!

Would love a goat but the HOA would kick me out! :floorlaugh:

Aaw, common'. Even Picaso had a pet goat. (Fed it lettuce.) :floorlaugh:

Never would've guessed S.C., Arizona yes, S.C. no. Wow, the things we learn here!

51KKNBX2G9L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

8611c6e4f0fa5e02b17a0c73a65a2990.jpg

How do I add a photo to my signature? or an attachment of my MonaLou. Not any of her boo boo, just of her face.

Such a sweet faced MonaLou! I would adopt one like her with no hesitation. Glad you got the pic to work. I really enjoy seeing everyone's pets/companions.

Nymeria gave great instructions on how to add pics to sigs!

Hi Zuri!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Sorry it's late. I was at the Teghan thread. Thinking of you, I've had bronchial pneumonia.. Hope you had cake.

Loveya, Nore.

:party::fireworks::fireworks::bdscroll::rose:

Hi Zuri!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Sorry it's late. I was at the Teghan thread. Thinking of you, I've had bronchial pneumonia.. Hope you had cake.

Loveya, Nore.

:party::fireworks::fireworks::bdscroll::rose:

Wish you could hurry up and feel better soon, Nore!
:getwell:

Tommy Lynn Sells has escaped the needle today because his attorney wants to know who made the drugs to kill him.

I am so tired of the excuses of the drug has expired, it may cause them pain etc etc.....kill them and get it done. They had no mercy for their victims, have none for them.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...OflqCzB9fFDvz4A&bvm=bv.63934634,d.cWc&cad=rja

Convicted Serial Killer Tommy Lynn Sells Executed in Texas

http://abcnews.go.com/US/convicted-serial-killer-tommy-lynn-sells-executed-texas/story?id=23184667

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove