SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different experience here tonight. I might be back. Not sure if I fit in anywhere. Night all, thanks for the converstation. It will be done. Jodi is going away. What a great family to come together for Travis. Great family and hope they build on it. They need to hold on to their closeness forever. It will make a strong family. I admire them all. Strong people with hearts. My heart broke for them as it did others today. Heart wrenching.

R.I.P. Travis Alexander, loved by your family and missed so much. RIP.

You fit in!
It gets weird sometimes... We
are all hurting for the victim and
everyone that knew and/or cared about him.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Different experience here tonight. I might be back. Not sure if I fit in anywhere. Night all, thanks for the converstation. It will be done. Jodi is going away. What a great family to come together for Travis. Great family and hope they build on it. They need to hold on to their closeness forever. It will make a strong family. I admire them all. Strong people with hearts. My heart broke for them as it did others today. Heart wrenching.

R.I.P. Travis Alexander, loved by your family and missed so much. RIP.

I always enjoy your posts.

UNCONFIRMED:
Travis Alexander facebook is saying Patricia may not be appearing after all.

Did anyone else notice when Mr. Martinez called Steven Alexander to the podium, Detective Flores stood up out of respect for him as he walked to the podium to speak. I thought what a class act. Det. Flores Is a true hero.

UNCONFIRMED:
Travis Alexander facebook is saying Patricia may not be appearing after all.

Do you think it's because of some *awkward* information that's come to light and she is concerned about more of the same?

I guess I'm the lone person here who really thought JA was crying tears yesterday. Not faking it, but really crying.

I can't even articulate the feeling I had watching her. It wasn't sympathy, empathy, compassion. I just felt a sense of patheticness (not really a word). Like she finally "got it." This is it. She totally effed up and there's no way out.

Travis had the world she wanted so badly. Deeply loved by a wide circle of friends and family, people who are devastated he is gone. She has always been a "nothing" in this world. No close ties, no relationships of substance, just grifting through life trying to get something for nothing. She wanted to be on the "other side" of Travis' life - but she couldn't. Travis was too good for her (understatement).

Now she sits here with barely anybody in the world who will stand up for her (and one person who may wants to hide her face?). Alone and despicable.

Do you think it's because of some *awkward* information that's come to light and she is concerned about more of the same?

Not awkward- per se, just that the court can not allow her to testify.
It's just the law.
moo

Just because of a DUI?

No, I do not think a DUI would keep her off the stand.
It would have to be a felony.

Is a DUI a felony?
I have heard of felony DUI.
What does that mean? (I am not saying Patricia had one! Just asking)

I really don't know.

Was mentioned that Jodie's friend has a record for drugs. DT DIDNT give her name right! She didn't want to be on camera because of it?

Ah, okay. Gives some reasoning to my thought that she could have been in chambers as she may have been under the influence. That would set the whole procedure off. If so, she is lucky if she didn't get charged for it and slammed in the tank.

Do we have an official reason yet? As my above reasoning is just my own thought of a possibility.

A different topic,

Good morning all. For those of us just waking, some will be calling the defendant JACK for jodi arias convicted killer. There is no new player in the game named Jack, it means jodi. Please pass along so we don't have a weekend full of "Who is Jack posts." Lol.

No, I do not think a DUI would keep her off the stand.
It would have to be a felony.

Is a DUI a felony?
I have heard of felony DUI.
What does that mean? (I am not saying Patricia had one! Just asking)

I really don't know.

Having a past DUI would not.

Being drunk in Court WOULD keep her off the stand and COULD get her arrested immediately. Witness or not, no intoxication is permissible in Court. Ask all the people in the U.S. that have been pulled from Court, given sobriety testing and drug testing, arrested in Chambers.

Good Morning all,

Well when I logged on this morning the first thing I saw in headlines was"Jury brought to tears" in Jodi Arias trial.

She is toast.

Slept on it and agree with the person who said that JA's tears were more of a "OMG Travis look what you made me do!" theatrics than anything else. I wonder what she will say when she gets on the stands. Will she begs for the death penalthy she said she preferred?

Merc why will we be calling Jodi by the name of Jack?

So this is ACTUALLY Jodi's cell for the duration of the trial!
article-2325874-19D35F01000005DC-937_634x497.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...awaits-death-penalty.html?ico=ushome^mostread
I think she'd be pissed if she knew they showed how horrible she's living.

Thanks to whomever posted this first, I'm just seeing it.

This is where she has been staying since the visit to the psych ward, and gets to stay until moved. I see she has some of her case info (the manila envelopes) taking up some space, all of her belongings (don't that have a place to keep inmate property or are those bags simply more case files?) and an orange. Video of her cell.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-jail-cell-VIDEO-Inside-look-at-Estrella-Jail

Merc why will we be calling Jodi by the name of Jack?

I just read it this a.m.

Jodi Arias Convicted Killer

There are a few pages about it, I'm just trying to make sure everyone doesn't ask pages of who is JACK as others seem to have deemed this the new initials for her.

So this is ACTUALLY Jodi's cell for the duration of the trial!

I think she'd be pissed if she knew they showed how horrible she's living.

I would have to be very heavily drugged to be in there. I couldn't do it without losing my mind, scratching at the walls to create some space. :scared:

Thanks to whomever posted this first, I'm just seeing it.

This is where she has been staying since the visit to the psych ward, and gets to stay until moved. I see she has some of her case info (the manila envelopes) taking up some space, all of her belongings (don't that have a place to keep inmate property or are those bags simply more case files?) and an orange. Video of her cell.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-jail-cell-VIDEO-Inside-look-at-Estrella-Jail

I suddenly don't mind the delays as much as I did yesterday...:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member