SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: The evidence was from Jodi's own testimony and as Juan mentioned...."She's married to it." Jodi claims she took Travis gun without his permission and killed him with it. We can't prove Travis didn't have a gun and she used that to her advantage that turned into a disadvantage for her in the end. Seems to be a theme running throughout her life. You would think she would have learned by now.

She always painting herself into a corner.

BBM: The evidence was from Jodi's own testimony and as Juan mentioned...."She's married to it." Jodi claims she took Travis gun without his permission and killed him with it. We can't prove Travis didn't have a gun and she used that to her advantage that turned into a disadvantage for her in the end. Seems to be a theme running throughout her life. You would think she would have learned by now.

Yes, but that's an entirely different topic.

JM stated that JA burgled her grandparents and stole her grandfather's gun.

He said that she was a burglar and that she was guilty of that burglary.

[Of course common sense tells us all that she did do that, but the State did not meet the burden of proof required to aver, unqualified, without a doubt, that JA committed that burglary which was reported in another state, county and legal jurisdiction.]

I still say there was a deal.

Maybe pedophilia testiphony for burglary stipulation -- yes, speculation on my part.

According to Mikee Daniels JA is a ‘pathologically lying, spying, stalking, email/text/ bank account hacking, journal stealing, girlfriend harassing, home-invading, dog-kicking and probably dog-killing, thief of rings and journals, soulless, manipulating, heartless, hyperpossessive, egotistical, narcissistic, false allegation slandering including false allegation of abuse and pedophilia slandering, personality disordered, sociopathic, premeditating, psychotic, torture knife murderer from hell.' Should this person receive Mercy? Obvious answer...NO.

Lol lol rose you sure did a good job of reporting it all. I love mikee he's a hoot:seeya:

I'm really glad you guys brought this up. Seriously, I was totally lost this morning looking for "my regular thread". Literally didn't know what to do :panic:...sad but true :blushing:

So are we in TO...does anyone know what the heck is going on, TIA

My guess is that the mods are sick of hearing people complain about off-topic posts in the main thread even tho there is nothing to talk about since there is a 3 day break.

What is the difference in the peppers??

The sweet peppers that I am talking about are, pickled, I guess that's how to describe them. I have asked for them in other states and people look at me like I have two heads.

Ok just a few questions. I've been skimming to catch up and saw a few things....

1) is it rumor or reported that her "friend" Patti will NOT testify?

2) Juan is bringing a witness to "rebut" the DT witnesses? If so, do we know who?

Thanks!

BBM, seems Miss Patti has some 'splaining to do..DT misspelled her name and evidently she's got some "chemical" issues on record with her local LE. Now, why she wouldn't want her face shown on the stand is pretty silly since she's been all over the media. And, no doubt, JM will cross her on her cough*heroin*cough "issues" and the jury will disregard her statement. No definite answer to whether she takes the stand or not.

No one measures or weighs you when you get a license, yet. You can write what you wish as long as you pass the eye exam, which is creepy germy. Mine still shows me 20 years younger and as many pounds less.

I realize that, but why would Jodi provide information that is obviously incorrect? She admitted on the stand that she was 5'5" or 5'6", so why would she say that she was 5'4"? I guess Jodi lies about anything and everything.

Weight hasn't been on Michigan drivers' licenses for several years now. Guess they figured that people weren't truthful about it or felt that it was an intrusion.

And just to go on record about burgers :fence: you ain't had a real burger till you have one in Texas. We walk that cow right down main street to the back door of the burger shack. :floorlaugh:

I know y'all are tryin' to brag, but beef that hasn't been aged does not taste good, IMO.

I lived in Antigua for 10 years and the local beef was butchered outside on a Saturday and sent to market right away. No aging. Could never get used to the taste. : /

ummmm do you need a Lady in Waiting??? I volunteer!!

:lol: might not be bad idea, there is a part of me that is terrified to be taking 2 16 year old girls across the pond for a week! What was I thinking :lol:

Improper argument, among others.

The presumption of innocence belongs to the defendant, especially an UNCHARGED defendant.

Access is not a crime. Awareness of angry messages is not a crime. Murder is not burglary. None of the stolen items cited were found in the defendant's possession nor linked to her. Refusing to steal cash is not a crime, and no proof was offered that the defendant intentionally determined to leave it.

Calling her a burglar and stating without qualification that she had committed a burglary was unproven and without foundation.

Not only was the defendant not conclusively linked to the burglary, she wasn't even charged with the crime.

So Defense counsel effectively stipulates by default that their client stole the alleged murder weapon?

No way.

I maintain that a deal was cut.

I don't get your last thought...what kind of deal?

Anyone hearing Louise on HLN right now?

really yall?? "man hands" talk. We are better than that!!!! :facepalm:

I am a female with hands as big as my face.... "boney and brawney" as someone said??

Sorry, not all of us are petite little things, and I am 5'6" as well as JA.... so...

My hands are actually very slim, long and pretty if I do say so myself, so.... There's that.

Guess its all a matter of opinion.

I'm very envious! My hands are small, with short fingers, and I hate them! My daughter has hands like yours, and I'm always telling her how lucky she is!

But no matter what her hands look like, she's still the love of my life! Hands just don't matter.

My take on JA's weekend consists of her practising the "art" of faking remorse. Faking a heartfelt apology to the Alexander Family. Great part is she now has no contact with other inmates for advice :floorlaugh:

I believe the factor here is once JA started murdering Travis.. logically she is not welcome in his home any more - thus making it a burglary. It has nothing to do with theft.

Thanks, but this still misses the point that JM was allowed to state that JA burgled her grandfather and stole his gun.

JM said that JA was guilty of that specific, uncharged crime.

Not to mention the fact that the State's theory is that TA didn't own or possess a gun.

I still believe a deal was cut.

Perhaps a 3-way deal whereby Siskiyou County agreed not to prosecute JA for burglary if the DT would not object to the AZ prosecutor labeling her as a guilty of that crime.

Or there's still that failed pedophile testiphony which JSKS allowed in as evidence.

This is exactly what I think as well. She is no match for JM. Under the heat of cross, she would fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I can't wait to see what he plans to do with Womack and her rap sheet. With the threat of JM looming, I'd want to hide my face too. :panic:

Several posters were saying yesterday that JM will cross the 2 that are going to speak on JA behalf.

Is it true? Someone speaking on JA behalf will be crossed examined?

That's what I though too...Can you imagine how totally TACTLESS that is going to be having Arias parade her pathetic so called art work around that courtroom! I bet she is just thrilled to death (No pun intended) that she gets to show off her pathetic art in that courtroom. Another chance for her to hawk her Murder By Numbers print ad knock offs. She is pathetic. She shouldn't be able to do that at all and it's disrespectful to the gravity of what this case is all about.

She needs to just SHUTUP and go quietly off into the Death Chamber. Everyone is sick of hearing her lies and vitriol spew from her mouth.

Wow! Do you think the pieces paraded around the court will double or triple in price? You know, "As Seen on TV!"

Release the Cracklin'!™®

kraken.jpg

OMG, that is toooooo hilariously precious, I love love love it!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme